Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 2,781 to 2,800 of 10,277

Pig_party

xDemon720x wrote:

Pig_party wrote:

Try to unplug the wii

Whut?

If this is to help with my nunchuk problem, I dunno how unplugging the Wii is going to possibly help with a controller issue...

Well that happened to me and I unplugged the wii and it worked, just trying to help

GOLDENEYE
Username: Pigparty
Friend Code: 1189-5738-1428
Favorite Word: Shnazzlebear
What Time Is It: Peanut Butter Jelly Time
Ring Ring Ring Ring Ring Ring Ring Ring Banana Phone
What Team Do I Like: Pittsburgh Steelers

X_MxTnk_X

RDB wrote:

Fwiw, I started w/ exp2 settings and sped them up just a bit. A few pages back there was some specifics listed for a few of the folks on here. Keep playing with it and it'll come in time.

That's exactly what i did, my brother hopped on in my place for like 2 minutes and was like "woah, this is so much different. i can't play with this." It will take some time to get used to.

Edited on by X_MxTnk_X

Goldeneye - (0347-4039-1611) [NL]Chance/xMxTnkx/Toxinz/St3a1th

Used to hack, got another account for it. CT'S Finest if you wanna add, just tell me you did.(4422-0386-2001)

Mabbit

Oh, my cousin is playing my game right now, so if I'm failing it's probably because of him

Heisenberg says "relax!"
The user formerly known as briunj04
PSN=mabbit04/Summoner name(LoL)=briunj04

Pig_party

Add my code

GOLDENEYE
Username: Pigparty
Friend Code: 1189-5738-1428
Favorite Word: Shnazzlebear
What Time Is It: Peanut Butter Jelly Time
Ring Ring Ring Ring Ring Ring Ring Ring Banana Phone
What Team Do I Like: Pittsburgh Steelers

RDB

@lifesavedave, I'll be back in 20 or so, eating dinner.

@briun, makes sense now. I sent an invite and no answer.

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

lifesavedave

I won't be back on till later, the wifey just got bio booster and I know she is going to want to play all night. We'll see how it goes.

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

RoryLee

@Lifesavedave, have your wife start playing City Ville on facebook. My wife is hooked on that game. Gives me more time for GE and Monster Hunter.

Nintendo ID: RoryLee
3DS: 3007-8085-6351

RDB

@lifesave... Ahhh, bio booster. Back when ya get new stuff all the time. And after like 7K xp, instead of 35K xp and nothing. I suppose she should enjoy it now.

I think someone took our domination a little too seriously... I saw a name "(NL)Puk$$$" today. He must have been really p/o some day when he got torn apart. Ha.

[RDB]
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer

romulux

RDB wrote:

And after like 7K xp, instead of 35K xp and nothing.

level 52 takes 63,000xp to get to. enjoy your 30,000xp levels while you can!

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

lifesavedave

Yeah you should here her complain about it taking so long to get 4or 5 thousand xp. lol. Man I'm only about 150,000xp away from stratta time. It's just around the corner!

Yeah ive seen that nl puk $$$ because he is just above me in points and I always wondered about that.

Rorrylee the wife playing has completely backfired big time. I never imagined she would take it so seriously, she's logged over a day now and getting pretty good. Only thing that really gets her is she ads EVERYTIME, even if the enemy is 5 ft away. lol

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

X_MxTnk_X

lifesavedave wrote:

Rorrylee the wife playing has completely backfired big time. I never imagined she would take it so seriously, she's logged over a day now and getting pretty good. Only thing that really gets her is she ads EVERYTIME, even if the enemy is 5 ft away. lol

LOL i did that too, until my brother was like, "why the F*** do you do that. You would get so many more kills and less deaths if you just fire from the hip." and then im like, "shut up i do what i want." but eventually i did start using hip fire ^^, gotta love terralite with snap shot!

What i like to donow, is crouch right before i shoot, so that it might give me an advantage so that the other guy misses a couple shots

Edited on by X_MxTnk_X

Used to hack, got another account for it. CT'S Finest if you wanna add, just tell me you did.(4422-0386-2001)

Xkhaoz

Yeah, I always use ADS. I'm just not really confident in my hip fire. That's why I suck in Golden Gun. I always miss

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

X_MxTnk_X

Xkhaoz wrote:

Yeah, I always use ADS. I'm just not really confident in my hip fire. That's why I suck in Golden Gun. I always miss

That's when "quick scoping" comes in handy, never hold the ads with the golden gun down for more than half a second imo

Spoony_Tech

Sorry romulux and Livesavedave. My connection was not good when I wasn't the host. Once I became the host it was pretty bad. Not good at all. Got lag killed at least 20 times tonight. Good games though. Of coarse we lost a few from hardly any spawns from the other team. When you lose and 3 of your players get over 24 kills each. That's bad. Stupid random kept spawning. I spawned a few times just so he couldn't .

Congrats on the level increase rdb. Now its going to be like a month till you see the anova!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

romulux

agreed tech, those matches were really hard, and not because the other team was good. every time i killed someone they'd spawn so close that i couldn't even finish reloading before they were back, either that or i'd spawn with one of them aiming right at me. i even started off once in that last match already near death, a grenade must have gone off a second before i had even come to life and hit me. whoever play tested this game should be fired! when the rest of the level is empty there's no reason to be spawned in the middle of a clusterf***.

at least we were close in the matches we lost. whenever i felt like we had gotten pounded i'd check their scores and see that they always were dying much more than killing.

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

Urbanhispanic

@[NL]kllthief...sorry about bailing. I got hungry so I'm eating lunch now. If you're still on when I'm done, I'll come join you again. Good matches by the way.

to everyone else.....whassup

Edited on by Urbanhispanic

Proud owner of a Switch, Wii U, Wii and 3DS.

Ask me about the games I own :) I am looking to add friends on the Switch and Wii U.

3DS Friend Code: 4597-0422-2431 | Nintendo Network ID: Bx_Lounger

Spoony_Tech

OK who is Nintendo life kill thief. That's kinda funny.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Urbanhispanic

Tech101 wrote:

OK who is Nintendo life kill thief. That's kinda funny.

lol i dont know...i added him awhile back.

Proud owner of a Switch, Wii U, Wii and 3DS.

Ask me about the games I own :) I am looking to add friends on the Switch and Wii U.

3DS Friend Code: 4597-0422-2431 | Nintendo Network ID: Bx_Lounger

RDB

Urbanhispanic wrote:

@[NL]kllthief...sorry about bailing. I got hungry so I'm eating lunch now. If you're still on when I'm done, I'll come join you again. Good matches by the way.

Ha, no biggie. My wii froze the next match anyway I'll be back after a few. You too, we pretty much carried our teams, huh?

I'M KILLTHIEF!!! No more taking RDB's kills Ha ha.

Edited on by RDB

[RDB]
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.