Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 2,681 to 2,700 of 10,277

Chris720

romulux wrote:

xDemon720x wrote:

At least you can drive... I have to use my legs. D:

well played good sir, but i think i can one-up you yet: class was actually not cancelled today and the note on the door was from a several days ago and no one bothered to take it down, so i left campus for nothing. check and mate.

Chess fan? But that sucks dude, leaving the campus for no reason, if we did that we'd get a kick in the nuts. Mainly because they send us all e-mails, texts and phone calls if college is cancelled/still going, so there is no way of getting out of it.

romulux wrote:

edit: you changed the subject before i could finish complaining! but yeah, i'll work out my frustrations playing online.

I'll come joins you :3

Edited on by Chris720

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

Urbanhispanic

whassup people....so I just played a team license to kill match and it was the easiest win ever because two members of the other team kept killing each other on purpose, forcing their third guy to leave in the middle of it. Then, on the next match, it was me and my teammate against one guy because those other guys left. It got weird afterwords because some players with two plus signs at the beginning of their names joined the match and there was noticeable lag from then on. We lost the match but instead of the end theme music playing in the background, the stage music played instead.

To top everything off, the host quit. Damn....strange stuff....I wonder why this mode is hardly played because I don't see anyone coming into this one. At least an NL player joined near the end of the match.

Proud owner of a Switch, Wii U, Wii and 3DS.

Ask me about the games I own :) I am looking to add friends on the Switch and Wii U.

3DS Friend Code: 4597-0422-2431 | Nintendo Network ID: Bx_Lounger

lifesavedave

That's weird demon and marti I've been hosting heros all day and now its not letting me. Weird.

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

Urbanhispanic

demon i sent you an invite. im in heroes now.

i logged out. Im off to get some lunch. ill be back on it later.

Edited on by Urbanhispanic

Ask me about the games I own :) I am looking to add friends on the Switch and Wii U.

Chris720

God those Wrecker and Conker dudes were pains in my ass. Always camping and spraying those dam bloody Varghens. .
But we're a good game team though Lifesaver, except for the whole kill stealing thing.

YouTube

lifesavedave

xDemon720x wrote:

God those Wrecker and Conker dudes were pains in my ass. Always camping and spraying those dam bloody Varghens. .
But we're a good game team though Lifesaver, except for the whole kill stealing thing.

You my friend are the kill stealer! I was shooting guys that were taking hits and then no points showed up! And dont even get me started at how many explosion kills you were getting on the nightclub. For now on no more mines on the nightclub when we play together, your banned from using them!

Yeah good games today.

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

Chris720

lifesavedave wrote:

xDemon720x wrote:

You my friend are the kill stealer! I was shooting guys that were taking hits and then no points showed up! And dont even get me started at how many explosion kills you were getting on the nightclub. For now on no more mines on the nightclub when we play together, your banned from using them!

Yeah good games today.

Just because you can't kill 'em quick enough

What?! No more insanely easy, cheapo kills from the Proxy's?! That's not fair! I'll just have to use the noobtube then I 'spose.

I swear you I was shooting this guy in the back of the head, you come round the corner and BOOM! I'm thinking "Oh dam you! You did it again..."

I think I only need 3000+ exp now, that'll be a piece o' cake getting through that, maybe 3-4 games tops, as long as I don't get any kill stealers.

YouTube

Xkhaoz

I think I might log on today, haven't in awhile

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

TLink9

Do any of you guys think I should switch to wiimote and numchunck?( using clasic co. pro)
EDIT: Also why don't people ever use the gernader mode in hero's guns?

Edited on by TLink9

That is TLinkerbell to you!
[17:17] theblackdragon: considering i have neither an xbox nor a ps3 :3
[17:17] Corbie: Nintendo fangirl alert!!!!
[17:17] James Newton: Uh oh
The James Ne...

TLink9 wrote:

Do any of you guys think I should switch to wiimote and numchunck?( using clasic co. pro)

I would switch to wiimote and nunchuk. There's a big difference in control compared to the classic controller pro.

romulux

that was weird, i was just a few hundred xp away from leveling up and finished a good match and nothing showed up after "victory: nerrel is god" or whatever true thing it says. the scoreboard never appeared and i thought it had frozen, but when i got back to the lobby i was leveled up alright. kind of bums you out not hearing the whoosh and seeing the message that tells you what you unlocked, though (it's a magnum- need to try it out in black box!).

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

romulux

TLink9 wrote:

you use whatever you like best, but i think the wii remote is demonstratively better. it's a choice between pointing with an extension of your own hand or drawing on an etch a sketch.

i never use ourumov's launcher because i always forget that it's there, which is stupid since i'm always cursing that he has no regular grenades. i still feel like it's forbidden for some reason... when you're the hero you're probably allowed a grenade launch or two. one good thing i've noticed about ourumov is that his health seems to heal faster than the other heroes, not that it ever seems to help much, maybe if you're a die hard noob tuber you'll survive more blasts that way.

that first round we did earlier was a total mess by the way, i tried to hold out but i had to quit... it got a lot better when one of the other players dropped out, but it still didn't run well until i took over hosting. which is sad, since with me hosting everything feels like you're moving underwater. hopefully once i move my router i won't have that problem anymore.

Edited on by romulux

lifesavedave

Good job Rom! I didn't see you come on tonight. What is that lvl 51, it seems you level everyother day! Oh wait what is that i'm starting to hear in the not to far distance, an automatic shotgun! I can not wait to start picking those up.

goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

lifesavedave

TLink9 wrote:

I just used the grenade launcher tonight on outpost. I noticed that there was a sniper always firing at me from the middle tower. So I climbed up on the second floor balcony and blasted him from there! I had no idea the range on those things were that far and accurate. I'll probably start doing that every now and then for fun.

goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

romulux

lifesavedave wrote:

Oh wait what is that i'm starting to hear in the not to far distance, an automatic shotgun! I can not wait to start picking those up.

it won't happen often! i'd only use it on black box, since i've heard it tears the box to pieces really fast not to mention i'm sick of getting the "least accurate" accolade every time i play that mode using a machine gun. you'll get your own pretty fast at the rate you're destroying people. i did see your name and was thinking of inviting you to play before i went off but i think it's time for bed. fighting off abominable snowmen all day takes a toll on you.

Matt96

better than getting marked man, expendable, and Quantum of Solace every match

New Goldeneye wii code:4885 9182 2486
3DS friend code (let me know if you add me): 1246-8768-4585

Chris720

I seem to now have a crap controller, where it brings up the pause menu when I'm NOT even pressing the 1 button, and then says to "connect nunchuk etc." when its already connected to the remote... I then can't get the pause menu off my screen rendering me a sitting duck. You spend £20 on a controller fior it to work a couple years to work fine, not a few dam bloody hours. So now I am rathered peeved that I've had to quit a game with RDB because my controller is acting like a douche...

Edited on by Chris720

YouTube

Pig_party

Who is on goldeneye and named [nl]nerrel cuz i played with them and im Pigparty who has played with someone named Pigparty

GOLDENEYE
Username: Pigparty
Friend Code: 1189-5738-1428
Favorite Word: Shnazzlebear
What Time Is It: Peanut Butter Jelly Time
Ring Ring Ring Ring Ring Ring Ring Ring Banana Phone
What Team Do I Like: Pittsburgh Steelers

Pig_party

Who plays goldeneye if os

1. What is your name
2. What i your friend code

GOLDENEYE
Username: Pigparty
Friend Code: 1189-5738-1428
Favorite Word: Shnazzlebear
What Time Is It: Peanut Butter Jelly Time
Ring Ring Ring Ring Ring Ring Ring Ring Banana Phone
What Team Do I Like: Pittsburgh Steelers

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.