Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 2,581 to 2,600 of 10,277

Nayr-WaR

Should be getting on later, I downloaded the map pack for Black ops on 360, and im learning the new Zombies map, so i'll try to get on later.

NNID: Nayr96

Urbanhispanic

i tried to get in again to no avail....and then i played two matches...both had lag....i lost both of them...but really...you leave one match because it was really laggy and then join another match to find out it's laggy as well...wtf

Proud owner of a Switch, Wii U, Wii and 3DS.

Ask me about the games I own :) I am looking to add friends on the Switch and Wii U.

3DS Friend Code: 4597-0422-2431 | Nintendo Network ID: Bx_Lounger

Spoony_Tech

Antone notice that archives match we all at one point had 24 elimination.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Urbanhispanic

Tech101 wrote:

Antone notice that archives match we all at one point had 24 elimination.

yes I noticed as well....we basically butchered the other team

but the last match i played horrible

Ask me about the games I own :) I am looking to add friends on the Switch and Wii U.

Chris720

Good games guys! We did really well today. But that Luuk guy was peeving me off... always right in your face. D:
We'll have to play again some time, and hopefully with better opponents too.

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

RoryLee

@Tech, that's just ridiculous on how much time he put into the game. I've been laid off for the winter for a few months now and I put alot of time into the game but am nowhere near the level he's at. I played him a few times when I first got the game and he put a whooping on me because I was not ready for the proximity mines, I bet I would do pretty good against him now. Even before I played GE online I beat the solo campaign on the hardest setting, got to the end but I could'nt beat trevelyn but I'll try again sometime.

Nintendo ID: RoryLee
3DS: 3007-8085-6351

Urbanhispanic

Rorylee wrote:

@Tech, that's just ridiculous on how much time he put into the game. I've been laid off for the winter for a few months now and I put alot of time into the game but am nowhere near the level he's at. I played him a few times when I first got the game and he put a whooping on me because I was not ready for the proximity mines, I bet I would do pretty good against him now. Even before I played GE online I beat the solo campaign on the hardest setting, got to the end but I could'nt beat trevelyn but I'll try again sometime.

That's what I did. I'm at the hardest difficulty in the middle of the mission where you start out in the armory fair. You can level up pretty fast but you have to take on weak players constantly and move on to other matches with weak players. You also would have to go on 6 hour sessions of GE every day and max out every XP level for every weapon in the game while you're at it. It sounds extreme but how else do you explain being at level 50 or more in such a short time frame?

Chris720

Hacking the guns? I dunno... but increasing his level so quick, there's something fishy there... I might hop on again in a minute, or I might go on MH3...

YouTube

romulux

xDemon720x wrote:

I'm not sure if Prince-Luigi is a hacker or not...

his playing style is to charge around as if he's trying to get as many possible kills per second before the round ends, using every cheap trick except hacking. he throws proximity mines on spawn points and uses the masterton in small levels, which is really hard to survive against even in the hands of a noob. i mentioned a while ago that after i finally unlocked the strata he went down easily; he really is dependent on those high level weapons for his kills (he left that match, by the way ). at any rate he's no hacker, just a guy who's sunk 22 days of his life in this game.... how would he not level up fast playing so much?

Edited on by romulux

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

Chris720

Talk about wasting your life away... and no pro is dependent on higher leveled weapons. I can easily kill people around my level with a Sigmus easy, and throwing Proximity Mines on spawn points? Really? I would use them for something more useful than throwing them on a spawn point, that's just cheap as crap.

I love the Masterton, except for when people spray&pray that thing, its so hard to dodge. But I made him leave with just a Stauger, if he can't take a bit of stinging from someone who's lower level than him, then he's just pathetic.

YouTube

RoryLee

I first played him when I was at level 19 and he already had proximity mines. I like playing for the fun of it, not just to level up and get good stats. The game is more fun playing with NL even though you don't get much exp. Most of the time I use the Sigmus 9, I will switch to a better gun when going against really good players(NL).

Nintendo ID: RoryLee
3DS: 3007-8085-6351

Chris720

Rorylee wrote:

I first played him when I was at level 19 and he already had proximity mines. I like playing for the fun of it, not just to level up and get good stats. The game is more fun playing with NL even though you don't get much exp. Most of the time I use the Sigmus 9, I will switch to a better gun when going against really good players(NL).

Everybody uses the Sigmus 9, it's GEs MP5/MP5K I swear. I'll play for fun with NL guys, because I know I'll usually always go possitive when playing with them. But I'll go hardcore on their arses when I'm going solo because I love seeing people leave in fear. But also because, even on Team Conflict, its every man for himself, because there's always someone who'e gonna steal your kill, so I get 'em before everyone else.

YouTube

RDB

the prince-luigi topic is about beat down, but here's my thought. I don't think he hacks, but he does leave games often when he dies. As it's been said, if any of us just played for kill streaks, and quit when we died too much, we'd lvl up fast too. I'm not as good as many of the nl regulars, and I will win in any of the solo campaigns 75% of the time and get 750+xp. So yea, let's just make him quit whenever he shows up in our matches.

I haven't seen too many groups or even individuals stick it out against a NL team for more than a game or two. The one outstanding exception was a few nights ago, some poor guy was hosting and lost 8 or so in a row against 4 NL. And they weren't even close... That guy deserves a medal! I would have quit after a couple of those devastating losses.

@Rom, I modified my ADS settings close to what you have, not quite as sensitive and that's much better. Thanks.

xDemon720x wrote:

because there's always someone who'e gonna steal your kill

And his name is ROMULUX!!!

Edited on by RDB

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

Chris720

RDB wrote:

xDemon720x wrote:

I thought his in game name was Nerrel? 0.0

Yeah, but I don't get too many NLers taking my kills. Its usually some random dude firing a bunch of nades and noobtubes down a hall, the enemy I'm shooting walks into them and dies before I can finish him off... then there's those snipers, I'm killing this guy, and then he falls down infront of me but I didn't get no points. D:

YouTube

Nayr-WaR

I nay get on in 15mins, but I might just stay on Zombies, the new map is pretty epic

NNID: Nayr96

Urbanhispanic

@everyone......good to hear your thoughts on that prince-luigi guy. I haven't seen him online and yes he uses a lot of cheap tricks and tactics to get his kills. Most of the time I love playing but I will always stay on a little longer if some wise ass has a hard on for targeting me; then I'd have to mow his ass over just to prove that I'm a challenge.

And playing with the NL gamers sometimes give me whip lash

romulux

RDB wrote:

xDemon720x wrote:

here we all are talking about how cheap prince-luigi is for milking high level weapons, meanwhile my strategy is to run around with a strata and take all of RDB's kills.

TOTALLY DIFFERENT.

Edited on by romulux

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

Spoony_Tech

I like taking his kills to!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.