Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 2,561 to 2,580 of 10,277

Spoony_Tech

Wow they actually suck!!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

Good run there Livesavedave. You got me quite a few times.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

RDB

grenworthshero wrote:

The AK is, without a doubt, the worst gun in the game. Okay, it's better than the Torka and maybe the P99, but that's it.

i think it's better than the sig also. At least you can use a beefed up version in heroes to get the xp... and total worst gun, my vote is p99. it took a lot of patience to finish that xp

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

grenworthshero

RDB wrote:

grenworthshero wrote:

The AK is, without a doubt, the worst gun in the game. Okay, it's better than the Torka and maybe the P99, but that's it.

i think it's better than the sig also.

Maybe if you're 2 feet from the guy, but otherwise you might as well be shooting in the air. I'd much rather use the Sigmus any day. It took me no time to get the proficiencies for the Sigmus, but the AK-47 took me forever.

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

Chris720

I'm thinking of starting to run around with just a sniper rifle now, the accuracy on the Talon is awesome, I noscoped some dude from across the map. o.o But lag would be very very cruel.

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

Urbanhispanic

xDemon720x wrote:

I'm thinking of starting to run around with just a sniper rifle now, the accuracy on the Talon is awesome, I noscoped some dude from across the map. o.o But lag would be very very cruel.

I'm working my way up so I can unlock the talon. I already got the maximum levels for the two sniper rifles before that.

Proud owner of a Switch, Wii U, Wii and 3DS.

Ask me about the games I own :) I am looking to add friends on the Switch and Wii U.

3DS Friend Code: 4597-0422-2431 | Nintendo Network ID: Bx_Lounger

Chris720

The Talon is an awesome Sniper, but I've found out to NEVER slience your sniper rifle, because someone will steal it and start sniping your head off.

Also, I made a level 56 leave because I was waping him. No one is safe against an NL.

YouTube

Urbanhispanic

@Demon

wow...that is crazy....it makes me want that rifle even more...my leveling up is taking as long as maxing out the levels on all of the pistols...sighs

Ask me about the games I own :) I am looking to add friends on the Switch and Wii U.

Chris720

Urbanhispanic wrote:

@Demon

wow...that is crazy....it makes me want that rifle even more...my leveling up is taking as long as maxing out the levels on all of the pistols...sighs

I was waping him with a Terralite against his Strata, so much fun... then I saw Prince-Luigi, that guy is good, but stole his Strata a few times and waped his mind, he then left. Still don't know HOW he leveled up so quick.

If your on now, I'll come play wif you. Also, Heroes is one of the best modes for xp, get 50 per Hero kill, as long as they spawn as the hero ofcourse.

Edited on by Chris720

YouTube

Urbanhispanic

xDemon720x wrote:

Urbanhispanic wrote:

@Demon

I was waping him with a Terralite against his Strata, so much fun... then I saw Prince-Luigi, that guy is good, but stole his Strata a few times and waped his mind, he then left. Still don't know HOW he leveled up so quick.

If your on now, I'll come play wif you. Also, Heroes is one of the best modes for xp, get 50 per Hero kill, as long as they spawn as the hero ofcourse.

I saw his name on the leader boards but I suspect he's one of the hackers some people spoke about earlier. I got the game on the first day it was out and a little more than a week is when i first checked the leader boards and saw his name up there. He may be a good player but that doesn't mean s*** if you choose to hack your stats. Good thing you gave him a taste of his own medicine.

I'll get on in a few minutes. I just finished breakfast and I'm watching Maury.

Spoony_Tech

Prince-Luigi is not a hack. Just someone who has nothing better to do. He probably plays all day long with nothing else to do. Yeah I agree he isn't that good. Seen better players but if you play for 8 to 10 hours a day you'll get your stats!

MERG said:

Chris720

I was able to level up to 20+ within about 2-3 weeks. :3 But its slowly starting to slow down because of the huge amount of xp needed to level up. I'm not sure if Prince-Luigi is a hacker or not... since his gameplay time is around 11-12 days, and I have about 3 days 9 hours at 37, so it must be possible.

@Tech If so, that's on a completely new level of "no-life". I wouldn't want to sit on my arse all day playing GE, I would get so dam bored I'd be ripping my eyes out.

Also wants your code UrbanPic-nic?

Edited on by Chris720

YouTube

Spoony_Tech

I'm sure he doesn't want anyone to catch him but he's so far ahead no one ever will. The hackers are starting to show up. Romulux pointed it out the other day. Have you seen the leaderboard lately. Top page is almost all hackers.

MERG said:

Chris720

Tech101 wrote:

I'm sure he doesn't want anyone to catch him but he's so far ahead no one ever will. The hackers are starting to show up. Romulux pointed it out the other day. Have you seen the leaderboard lately. Top page is almost all hackers.

I saw it a few weeks ago, I see a bunch of level 56 players with 5 hours or 10 minutes... I wish they could ban them like on XBox. My friend at college got banned for hacking Black Ops to get to 15th Level 50, he's now level 0, haha.

And Treyarch cleaned up the leaderboards and blocked hackers accounts on MWR too. You got the odd infinite ammo hacker here and there, but they were rare and far between.

YouTube

Urbanhispanic

I hear with what you are saying but I'm not convinced that prince-luigi isn't a hacker. Even if you have nothing to do, you'd have to be online for a very long time and be so consistently good that you rarely have any bad games. Even the best players have a bad game every once in a while. Oh well....I like to play with honest gamers, even if I get my ass handed to myself. I'm going on now. I'll see you guys soon.

Chris720

Urbanhispanic wrote:

I hear with what you are saying but I'm not convinced that prince-luigi isn't a hacker. Even if you have nothing to do, you'd have to be online for a very long time and be so consistently good that you rarely have any bad games. Even the best players have a bad game every once in a while. Oh well....I like to play with honest gamers, even if I get my ass handed to myself. I'm going on now. I'll see you guys soon.

Don't leeeeeeaaaaaavvvveee I need your friend code. D:

I'll lose a match here and there, but I usually always go positive, even if I do lose the match. I don't care about losing the match anyways, as long as I can get a 2:1 ratio, I'm fine with that.

YouTube

Spoony_Tech

Did you see romuluxs post the other day. He faced off against a level 57. Come on. If your going to hack at least use the levels given to ya. Why stop at 57 . Go all the way to 100.

MERG said:

Spoony_Tech

@Urbanhispanic If I didn't play so much with other lifers I to would be much higher in rank then I am. A good player could easily get those stats. However if he sees someone better I've heard he just leaves so he can keep leveling up at he's pace. I thing if most of us here had the time he put in the game we would be above him in all stats.

@demon his code is in vipers sig. Just go back a page and you will find it.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

Urbanhispanic

Tech101 wrote:

@Urbanhispanic If I didn't play so much with other lifers I to would be much higher in rank then I am. A good player could easily get those stats. However if he sees someone better I've heard he just leaves so he can keep leveling up at he's pace. I thing if most of us here had the time he put in the game we would be above him in all stats.

@demon his code is in vipers sig. Just go back a page and you will find it.

@ tech yeah that's a good point. And most of us don't have that much time to level up like crazy in a few days worth.

@demon i was playing a heroes match in the jungle when you sent me that invite so sorry about not responding. Speaking of that, I rocked the other team and nailed their hero 5 times in a row earning me 880 XP points. Damn that felt good! Anyway, I'm going to join your game if i can get in.

Urbanhispanic

damn it...demon your game is full....I'll have to wait until someone leaves so i can join in.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.