Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 2,521 to 2,540 of 10,277

RDB

dude, rom, slow down my friend. 22-3... we can't even get any kills in. You are on FIRE!

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

komicturtle

Yeah.. I did terrible in that heroes game. I just don't understand how he bypassed the proximity mine without jumping over it- there was NO explosion. And from what I know and believe, Mine Sweepers detect mines, not deactivate it. Correct me if I'm wrong please. It's just really sketchy in how he bypassed those mines without... jumping over them or something.

komicturtle

Urbanhispanic

holy !!! it was straight organized chaos!!! (last couple of matches)

Edited on by theblackdragon

Proud owner of a Switch, Wii U, Wii and 3DS.

Ask me about the games I own :) I am looking to add friends on the Switch and Wii U.

3DS Friend Code: 4597-0422-2431 | Nintendo Network ID: Bx_Lounger

RDB

I've got to hand it to Wesker... sticking it out through all these matches as the host. That's the way the game should be played.

and sure enough... the very next game...

Edited on by RDB

[RDB]
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer

Urbanhispanic

yeah...and now he just left....

Ask me about the games I own :) I am looking to add friends on the Switch and Wii U.

RDB

Urbanhispanic wrote:

urban... have you added me? if so, what's ur fc? I need to get you added.

[RDB]
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer

Spoony_Tech

I got a feeling some wiis froze!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

romulux

RDB wrote:

dude, rom, slow down my friend. 22-3... we can't even get any kills in. You are on FIRE!

sorry! i accidentally pulled the trigger and then all those people falled down. i did take a lot of your kills tonight, didn't mean to, just trying to help when you were outnumbered but because you had already shot them they died with my first hit.

Tech101 wrote:

I got a feeling some wiis froze!

yep! right after he quit. he earned that quit as far as i'm concerned. (although come to think of it, maybe his wii froze...)

Edited on by romulux

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

Urbanhispanic

lol.....what a rush i got from playing with and against you guys.

Urbanhispanic

RDB wrote:

Urbanhispanic wrote:

urban... have you added me? if so, what's ur fc? I need to get you added.

F/C: 4946-0202-1520 s/n: Bx Lounger

I just added you.

Urbanhispanic

one more match and then im outta here guys.

iight boys it's been giggles...see you online later....peace

Edited on by Urbanhispanic

RDB

Urbanhispanic wrote:

one more match and then im outta here guys.

iight boys it's been giggles...see you online later....peace

got ya added, and it said we were already friends... sure enough... you are on the bottom of my list, that's why I don't see your name often.

@tech, lifesave, rom - great games tonight. the wiimote was working with me this eve. it felt good. except ads. Anyone, what are your ads setting? I'm struggling to get a nice balance of quick turning speed at the outsides of the screen but have it be fairly locked in the middle when I'm fine tuning the shot.

And rom, you were just going berzerko in some of those matches I couldn't even find an enemy still standing up. I was just running in the wake of your destruction.

[RDB]
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer

romulux

i'm just as surprised as you, RDB. after that 30 killstreak earlier i think i can say i was having a good day.

if you want to try my ADS settings out again here they are, although i've bumped the cursor sensitivity all the way up now:
Untitled

it's definitely not slow but i don't think it's too fast, at least nowhere near as fast as my regular turn settings. you can mess with the dead zone and turning speeds all you want but i say keep the sensitivity all the way up so you can aim fast.

(forgot, the dead zones are 10x10, maximum turning is near 100 for both axis)

Edited on by romulux

Matt96

sorry i've been off so long, I got monster hunter tri about 2 weeks ago, and can't stop playing.

New Goldeneye wii code:4885 9182 2486
3DS friend code (let me know if you add me): 1246-8768-4585

Chris720

Wow, everyone was camping in a single tower in OutPost as Snipers... threw some Timed Mines and Grenades... boom 4 kills!
Then they camped in Docks and they got their revenge... running around a corner and into a snipers bullet to the face isn't very nice.

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

@RDB romulux Livesavedave Yeah nice set of games last night. That one blackbox we did where you guys were protecting me was very good. I didn't see one enemy the whole match. You guys went a combined 8-0 even though it was only two people. Still it was two on two and they could not get to me.

I agree with you RDB about romulux. I spent most of our games looking for someone to kill only to find romulux had already killed them. At least those hero matches weren't so lop sided last night. Both teams spawned heroes fairly regularly. With that mentioned we had a pretty easy go on that mode. One of those matches we had onlt spawned two heroes the whole match but they could get to you RDB in the docks run. I think we were the only two heroes. I sat outside that docks door and everyone mindlessly kept running in not look for someone there. Felt like two nights ago when the the other team was just to focused on the hero and forgot about the rest of the players. That was pretty awesome that the one Guy kept sticking around for so long. I don't blame him for leaving though. My connection got really choppy that last match and I think so did his. Romulux might have been right and his Wii froze as well.

@Urbanhispanic You did well tonight. You got me quite a few times when you were on the opposite team. It gets pretty crazy with us sometimes so hang in there and keep firing away.
Edit: I've refrained from making comments after my game sessions at night anymore. I've woke up the next morning read my comments and said what in the world was I doing. One long meaningless paragraph would be the norm for that or some badly misspelled words. RDB what time do you get up in the mornings? I've got a feeling we get up around the same times and its really starting to kick my butt. I want to get off line at around 2 but it rarely happens!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Matt96

started playing again, anyone on now?

New Goldeneye wii code:4885 9182 2486
3DS friend code (let me know if you add me): 1246-8768-4585

Urbanhispanic

Matt96 wrote:

started playing again, anyone on now?

I think we played in some matches earlier....but I had to go to the supermarket to get some things.

I'm going in for a few matches....if anyone is around, come find me.

romulux

i'll be getting on too after eating something. if i suddenly leave a match it's either because a tree fell on a power line or the abominable snowman is attacking.

RDB

Hmmm. mornings, I prefer not to think about that. I get up around 7 every day. And it takes me at least a half hour to calm down and fall asleep after our matches... sometime longer if it's really intense. I actually like to type a few words after I'm done. It helps me sleep better if I justify my bad play or glorify my good play

I think my favorite match of the night was the last one in the outpost, tech, when you took the black box up on the roof of the building. I was in the middle lookout tower just sniping away the folks trying to get up to you. And when you did die, and they came up to the top... well we know the rest of the story.

Oh yea, 4-5 hrs of sleep is really beating me up too! I keep telling myself to stop at 12:30 or 1, but I never do.

[RDB]
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.