Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 2,481 to 2,500 of 10,277

Chris720

Oh Heroes, how terrible you are to us folk... you either get good/bad heroes or you don't get any heroes... or you get 2-3 at the same time... but we love you anyways 'cos you give us shit loads of xp.

Sorry about teh swear there.

Edited on by Chris720

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

Urbanhispanic

agree with xDemon720x. If you're at the right place and time, you can kill the main target over and over again in Heroes. I need more XP points because the only guns I can get upgrades are in the pistol category.

Proud owner of a Switch, Wii U, Wii and 3DS.

Ask me about the games I own :) I am looking to add friends on the Switch and Wii U.

3DS Friend Code: 4597-0422-2431 | Nintendo Network ID: Bx_Lounger

lifesavedave

What is the deal with punches! I was trying to punch a guy today who was right in front of me, he was backing up and reloading and I could not hit him! He finished reloading and just shot me. But I can die from a punch when standing behind the person and halfway across the stage! Frustrating!

I was trying to think of a stratigy for the pokey room in the docks and I came up with a new plan to try. Get there first or after overtaking it place remote mines behind the crates and maybe off to the rightside then go hide in the abondened area so I don't die and when they come back detonate. Just an idea I might try, could be fun.

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

Urbanhispanic

lifesavedave wrote:

What is the deal with punches! I was trying to punch a guy today who was right in front of me, he was backing up and reloading and I could not hit him! He finished reloading and just shot me. But I can die from a punch when standing behind the person and halfway across the stage! Frustrating!

I was trying to think of a stratigy for the pokey room in the docks and I came up with a new plan to try. Get there first or after overtaking it place remote mines behind the crates and maybe off to the rightside then go hide in the abondened area so I don't die and when they come back detonate. Just an idea I might try, could be fun.

sounds like an interesting idea there....and about the punching....there were times that my opponent missed but i got hit with the butt of his rifle and i went down....sucks big time and motivates me to get my revenge

Ask me about the games I own :) I am looking to add friends on the Switch and Wii U.

Chris720

I've found flinging Timed Mines, Remote Trigger Mines, Proximity Mines and a buncha of flashes, grenades and smokes in there work a treat... if only we could fling poo in there... flush 'em out with the smell of feces.

Or at least gas... I mean, why not tear gas? This is MI6 people, they should have a tonne of gassy substances to throw into buildings. :/

But I've seen people crouch in there, exposing their arse and get their butt shot clean off...
Throwing mines right into the back work a treat too... but the danger of getting shot by that hidden sniper is a big possibility...
Smoking 'em out works a treat, but you'll still get spotted by the sides...
Flashes work, but it only lasts 3 seconds then they can see again...
Storming it is quite alright, but it usually ends up in getting outflanked by the sides and dashing into oncoming sniper bullets...

Edited on by Chris720

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

Urbanhispanic

I'm only at level 29 and i'm itching for the shiny new guns to use....and i just finished a match only for the host to quit...arrggh.

Urbanhispanic

yes...they do need some tear gas grenades or stink bombs....give it the fresh Afghanistan aroma wherever you go

Nayr-WaR

Trying to get on but either my remote or my disc is messing up and I cannot get off the start menu, even though im spamming buttons, and it still says "Press any Button" i'll keep trying stuff.

Also, I think OpTic mainly play 360, thats what there on if i've ever watched a vid by them(not often)

NNID: Nayr96

lifesavedave

Lol demon, good stuff. Guess I have to make a docks specific loadout with distraction. I'm just tired of dying so much on that stage due to campers.

One last thing about punches. Next time any of you guys play against me just go ahead and randomly punch, you can be anywhere now, anywhere at all and no one has to be around. Because after you do I'm pretty sure your going to see a +10xp melee flash up on your screen followed by .... your name here (punch/fist) (NL)ifesaver. I'm just wondering about this theory.

Edited on by lifesavedave

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

romulux

i know what you mean, lifesavedave. i'm terrible with punching since the remote gives you no good way to do it, i've got it set to left on the D pad which is almost as bad as pressing 2 in heroes (still better than shaking). even when i do hit the button i can never hit no matter how close they seem to be, meanwhile they punch me from 10 feet away all the time. i've given up on melee and just shoot all the time.

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

RDB

xDemon720x wrote:

@RDB You find sniping easier with the CCP? I find it hard as frick... it doesn't move... so dam annoying. I tried the CC on the singleplayer, and aiming is so dam hard, I find it really hard to move, and I usually overshot it so I'm looking up into the sky/ceiling (I swear I saw gum on the ceiling too).

Yea, but probably just cause I haven't really honed in my ADS movement with the wiimote. Nor have I used the sniper much with wiimote. Remember, I played with ccp till lvl 30+something. I was pretty good with it and could snipe for quite w/ pretty good accuracy. Now, not so much. In another 5000xp I pick up the talon and I'll be sniping a bit more to finish weapon xp, so that should help.

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

Nayr-WaR

I think my disc is either faulty, or more likely, scratched, I can't get off the start screen.

Spoony_Tech

XtremeBlitz wrote:

Trying to get on but either my remote or my disc is messing up and I cannot get off the start menu, even though im spamming buttons, and it still says "Press any Button" i'll keep trying stuff.

Also, I think OpTic mainly play 360, thats what there on if i've ever watched a vid by them(not often)

This happened to me. Unplug your gamecube controller or wavebird.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

RDB

lifesavedave wrote:

Lol demon, good stuff. Guess I have to make a docks specific loadout with distraction. I'm just tired of dying so much on that stage due to campers.

One last thing about punches. Next time any of you guys play against me just go ahead and randomly punch, you can be anywhere now, anywhere at all and no one has to be around. Because after you do I'm pretty sure your going to see a +10xp melee flash up on your screen followed by .... your name here (punch/fist) (NL)ifesaver. I'm just wondering about this theory.

I've got two ar loadouts for this reason... one w/ distraction/acog, once with remote mines/silencer. Otherwise identical loadouts.

And I'll be happy to punch you I've noticed that you have to melee preemptively to get it to work. I try to melee about 10 scale feet away from the enemy and run towards him cause it will register it as I'm running up.

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

Nayr-WaR

OK now I feel like an idiot, I forgot this can be played with a GC controller and had that plugged in _

Also Lifesaver unfriended me

Spoony_Tech

As for the docks I switch to my sniper loadout with the thermal scope and smoke. Then stand way back in the back alley since standing anywhere near those crates seems to not register a shot and I'm clearly locked on them. I've killed many a hero in there lately with this loadout. I know not everyone has the thermal scope yet but just a suggestion once you do get it.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

romulux

Tech101 wrote:

Then stand way back in the back alley since standing anywhere near those crates seems to not register a shot and I'm clearly locked on them.

gah, how many clips have i wasted shooting right at people's faces in that alley without getting a single hit because of those boxes. the glitches in this game are a complete playing strategy all on their own once you know how to exploit them. i saw a sniper in jungle who was almost completely invisible at the chain link fence end of the map... he was just standing out in the open with his back to the fence, but by being in a certain spot his body glitched out and you could only see his gun.
last night i saw another one, in archives any smoke will disappear if you get behind one of the little blockades in the upstairs hallway, which was nice when i was the hero and they were trying to throw smoke to take me by surprise. no thermal scope needed.

lifesavedave

Rdb I forgot about the acog scope, could def be usefull, I'll give it a shot. Tech the thermal/smoke is a good idea also, I'm really starting to like the thermal scope.

Xtreme what's your game name I don't remember a xtremeblitz. I deleated a couple that I didn't know just to move the more common names to the top. Oops.

goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

Nayr-WaR

Oh ok, my names [NL]xDonkeyx , I thought you removed me cause you hated me!!!! .... joke.

romulux

sorry Tlink and Shi, but two host quits in a row is my limit. Tlink and i didn't really get a single working heroes match in an hour of playing, even though we still did pretty good regardless.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.