Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 2,461 to 2,480 of 10,277

RDB

just lost everyone in the facility... i mean everyone... i was all alone running around.

weird stuff going on today.

Edited on by RDB

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

romulux

RDB wrote:

@romulux, we could've used you on that last match after you left.

i didn't mean to leave, the wii froze. and in the facility match we were just doing someone knocked the router upside down so i lost my connection. although from what you say it seems like the problem was on your end. damn this "technology"!

by the way, komicturtle, how were you throwing grenades at me while playing as bond? we were shooting at each other and one rolled in from your direction, i assumed from someone else, but when i died you were listed as the culprit.

Edited on by romulux

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

Spoony_Tech

Sorry guys. I kept spawning right in front of someone tossing a mine.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

romulux

^don't get me started on the spawn kills. RDB and i did another heroes match earlier in docks where they kept spawning us out in the open courtyard over and over. i also seem to keep spawning right next to enemies in that little room above the stairs in archives everyone holds as bond... like three feet away from them.

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

Spoony_Tech

That's what happened for about 25% of that game.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

RDB

it seems like after a certain number of spawns the game just gives up and spawns everyone as close as possible... like it's saying end the ___ game already!!!

[RDB]
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer

RDB

@tech!!!! 46-2 in the outpost... that's ridiculous! Nice sniping.

[RDB]
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer

lifesavedave

Im sorry tech i killed that sniper RIGHT after he shot you. I tried to keep it going. 46/2 crazy!

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

Spoony_Tech

Thanks guys! I couldn't have done it without you. I finally got my kill streak over 20. Its at 29. I think I got that from going crazy with bond though. As for the sniping. They just kept focusing on the hero and I was off on the other side of the map and they were all coming from the same direction. Never thought to look up and kill me so easy pickings. The 1600 plus experience was also nice!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

RDB

@tech, lifesave... great games tonight. That was the most fun I've had in a long time... probly since handgun tltk. Tech, that 46-2 was crazy awesome. I guess that's what happens when the other team doesn't spawn heroes. When I saw you up on that catwalk, I knew it was all over... and then with the gunfighting all right in the middle of the board it was the perfect setup for you. Glad you took advantage. A few times i was shooting someone and then it would register as your kill grrr. What am I saying? It happened a bunch in that match.

And lifesave, you have really jumped up lvls lately. Wow, 39 already. I remember a couple of weeks ago we were about the same. Like 34/35 or something. Then all of a sudden you have 3 levels on me. Nice playing. And we didn't let tech take ALL of our kills tonight. In fact, I think we had a few first place on teams tonight over the old guy.

[RDB]
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer

Chris720

romulux wrote:

UnderlingXIII wrote:

really? I like the Vargen's sight, it's a dot instead of that circle

i'm talking about the stock sight, not the reflex sight. it's really hard lining up shots with that blunt spike. nice job killing me with my own strata 4 times in a row, by the way. every time you ran up i had less than 10 bullets left and just thought "oh crap..."

i really wish you could change modes without disbanding your party, it would have saved a lot of trouble last night. i'm assuming you can do that in the call of duty games....

You can't in MW:R, I'm not sure about Black Ops though... but at least you could back out of rooms, if you couldn't find a match (which was rare), without effing up your party group.

My internet is much better now, so I should be on today.

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

UnderlingXIII

romulux wrote:

UnderlingXIII wrote:

really? I like the Vargen's sight, it's a dot instead of that circle

i'm talking about the stock sight, not the reflex sight. it's really hard lining up shots with that blunt spike. nice job killing me with my own strata 4 times in a row, by the way. every time you ran up i had less than 10 bullets left and just thought "oh crap..."

i really wish you could change modes without disbanding your party, it would have saved a lot of trouble last night. i'm assuming you can do that in the call of duty games....

yeah, that's why I reload after just about every kill I get

GoldenEye 007: 1272-8050-9031
SSBB: 3438-4424-9516

UnderlingXIII

@romulux and @RDB yeah, sorry I didn't play any games, I just got a classic controller pro and wanted to get used to it

GoldenEye 007: 1272-8050-9031
SSBB: 3438-4424-9516

Spoony_Tech

UnderlingXIII wrote:

@romulux and @RDB yeah, sorry I didn't play any games, I just got a classic controller pro and wanted to get used to it

Don't do it. Most of us here use the Wii remote. RDB is transitioning himself from the ccp because he felt it was to slow. You will find that it will not keep up with the speed you need against better players.

MERG said:

Chris720

Tech101 wrote:

UnderlingXIII wrote:

Don't do it. Most of us here use the Wii remote. RDB is transitioning himself from the ccp because he felt it was to slow. You will find that it will not keep up with the speed you need against better players.

Wii controls pwn dual-analog? So... could this mean opTiC aren't as good as Wii control players? Hmmmm...

YouTube

Nayr-WaR

@Demon lol OpTic, (how do the letters go?) are they on wii aswell? I've been in matches with some of them before.
I used the CC becuase im so used to the Xbox controller in shooters, the wii remote just didn't work with me, i'll try it again when I decide to do the single player.
Haven't been playing this much recently, still level 10 or 11, but i'll probably be on today.

NNID: Nayr96

RDB

Tech101 wrote:

UnderlingXIII wrote:

Yea, stick it out with the wiimote. It'll be worth it in the long run. I think it's harder to master, but is sooo much better long term. You can speed up the ccp so it's as "fast" as the wiimote, but you lose so much control that way to make small adjustments its tough to beat people 1-1. I had found a decent middle ground on the ccp, and played pretty well, but would almost always get beat against good wiimote players and especially in really close or really far gunfights. It was always too fast (far away) or too slow (very close) for me to keep up with the enemy. I switched from ccp to wiimote around lvl 33/34, can't remember now, and am still pretty inconsistent, but when I'm on, I can keep up with almost anyone. When I'm off, it's ugly, but hey, can't win'em all. Not trying brag about myself, but I think I was a pretty good ccp player, but I would not ever have been able to keep up with good wiimote players. The wiimote motion is so smooth and free flowing... I'm glad I made the switch. Sniping was easier on the ccp... I still haven't really mastered ADS with the wiimote.

[RDB]
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer

Chris720

XtremeBlitz wrote:

@Demon lol OpTic, (how do the letters go?) are they on wii aswell? I've been in matches with some of them before.
I used the CC becuase im so used to the Xbox controller in shooters, the wii remote just didn't work with me, i'll try it again when I decide to do the single player.
Haven't been playing this much recently, still level 10 or 11, but i'll probably be on today.

Ohhhhh... I fail... OpTic aren't as amazing as they used to be, all they do is GameBattle matches now, and they are so dam bloody boring. OpTic hate the Wii (supposedly) so they won't be gaming on that.

Had a really bad match today, someone was camping in that pokey room in Docks again... thankfully I spawned in the tower and waped his butt he then spawned in a corner and waped MY butt...

My Wiimote is currently chargin', hopefully be on in about 1 and a half hours...

@RDB You find sniping easier with the CCP? I find it hard as frick... it doesn't move... so dam annoying. I tried the CC on the singleplayer, and aiming is so dam hard, I find it really hard to move, and I usually overshot it so I'm looking up into the sky/ceiling (I swear I saw gum on the ceiling too).

Edited on by Chris720

YouTube

Urbanhispanic

romulux wrote:

Urbanhispanic wrote:

romulux wrote:

jmy team lost 100-120

damn that sounded like it was intense.

their best player was a guy who was crouching and shooting grenades the whole time, and once he spent both of them he was helplessly trying to crouch/walk away to safety, so it was pretty easy. i'm actually kind of mad we even lost, i thought we had a chance once we broke 100 but my teammates kept spawning as the hero and dying. this game is actually starting to feel like it's worse than the conduit in the glitch department. with that game it was all or nothing; either you spawned in the wall or it worked pretty well. this game works with glitches all over everything.

i hear you dude...i already played in some Heroes matches where the other teams purposely DONT spawn as villains but wait for my team to spawn heroes and then mow them down. It got so bad that on my last match, no one spawned as heroes or villains. My team won because we killed more players from the other team than the players on mine. Crazy shhh...anyway, I'm online now. If anyone wants to play, give me a shout out here.

Proud owner of a Switch, Wii U, Wii and 3DS.

Ask me about the games I own :) I am looking to add friends on the Switch and Wii U.

3DS Friend Code: 4597-0422-2431 | Nintendo Network ID: Bx_Lounger

Urbanhispanic

Tech101 wrote:

UnderlingXIII wrote:

I haven't played the game using the classic controller pro yet. I was going to ask if there was a difference when it comes to using it vs. a player with the Wii remote. Now I know....

Proud owner of a Switch, Wii U, Wii and 3DS.

Ask me about the games I own :) I am looking to add friends on the Switch and Wii U.

3DS Friend Code: 4597-0422-2431 | Nintendo Network ID: Bx_Lounger

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.