Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 2,421 to 2,440 of 10,277

komicturtle

Just wondering- there isn't any invisible cloak gadget or anything like that. Because occasionally, I see someone running and they slowly start to 'disappear' and as I recall, I don't think I see them 'leaving the game'. It sucks because sometimes I can be shooting at them at mid-range and they run away and disappear, like literally vanish in a 'transparent' sort of way.

Can anyone tell me if that's just them leaving the game or is it a hack or just a glitch...?

komicturtle

romulux

Tech101 wrote:

I backed out to invite you but you left almost as fast as you came on.

oop. sorry about that, i figured you'd be in it for a while and i was fighting off sleep. i'll try to get into a game or two tonight though.

komicturtle, all i can think of is that the connection is glitching so they're moving erratically or maybe it's just too dark to see them. there's nothing legitimately in the game that can do what you're saying.

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

Spoony_Tech

Sorry romulux only had time for one with you and three with Livesavedave. I was on by myself for a good hour and was going to log off but lifesaver came on so I decided to do a few more then you came on and had to do at least one. Sorry this old man could not save you in time right at the end of the club run. Livesavedave your definitely getting a lot better. Don't worry about your game. I was going to shoot You a few time while sniping cus I could find anyone else. You were killing them all.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

razor10000

Long time no see guys. I have to use dial up internet because the wireless connection ran out of gigabytes to use. Sorry if I can't help out guys.

I'll kill you all with my CAP GUN!!!!!!!!!!!!
GoldenEye 007: 2801-9617-6853

Mabbit

lifesavedave wrote:

briunj04 wrote:

I'm gonna leave, I get a headache after I play FPS games for too long. Nice matches though! See y'all later >:3

Take a couple excedrin migraine. Its got acetamenaphin for the headache and caffine for the all night gaming. Good game earlier.

Sorry, I think I'm too young to use migraine medicine. It might hurt my developing brain and I ain't got much brains, so I better save what I have

Heisenberg says "relax!"
The user formerly known as briunj04
PSN=mabbit04/Summoner name(LoL)=briunj04

romulux

sorry lifesavedave, backed out to get briunj04 in and then couldn't quite get a match going. i think we won heroes mode. it's finished. even with the hero glitch we crushed that first team by what, 60 points? the fact it was another clan with more members than us made it all the sweeter. when i noticed you were 20-0 as trevelyn i tried backing you up (or to put it another way, absorb bullets) as best i could so you could get to 30, but i got too far behind. hell, i probably would have gotten 30 in that jungle match if one of them hadn't gotten lucky and hip shot me with his rifle.

Edited on by romulux

Mabbit

Good choice, romul. Livesave and I just played a match on Industrial and got destroyed because the other team wouldn't choose a hero D:

Heisenberg says "relax!"

Mabbit

Bleh, I can't find a game!! For some reason, Livesave and I have been "searching for a game" for the past 20 minutes...

Heisenberg says "relax!"

UnderlingXIII

if it's LTK or CC then you're never gonna find one

GoldenEye 007: 1272-8050-9031
SSBB: 3438-4424-9516

UnderlingXIII

if it's LTK or CC then you're never gonna find one

lifesavedave

thanks romulux and tech for the compliments! Changed remote mines to ext clip since I die so much when reloading, seeming to work out. I could only muster up a 2/1 ratio against that clan romulux, that guy with the shotgun got me everytime but he was the one who stayed on for the 20 killstreak I had for the next stage. Thats pretty sad when you got your three clan memeber buddies playing together and are too chicken to even spawn a hero also. I'm pretty sure i lit him up a couple times before he left. Yeah I was actually kinda staying close to you for some support. Go figure I died when I left my wing man. Lousy sniper. I used to hate trevelyn but fifty in the clip is pretty nice.

And how you managed to go 30/2 with 5 hero kills is beyond me. thats crazy good. 1400xp is a nice little bonus too!

@tech thats ok if you would have shot me because I unloaded a whole clip in you after you stole one of my kills. You didn't even notice though.

@bruinj man those hero matches were brutal, what did we have two games where they didn't have one hero. thats such bs and it's always the mid twenty lvl guys that are halfway decent that do it to.

Edited on by lifesavedave

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

UnderlingXIII

I saw Bourne in my last game

romulux

lifesavedave wrote:

Go figure I died when I left my wing man. Lousy sniper.

that's the guy i was going for too, because i knew if anyone was going to take you out it was going to be him. the vargen has the crappiest sights and it's too hard aiming at those guys. still pretty good though, rory's the only other one i've seen get an untouchable run like that with trevelyan.

can't sleep, so i'm going back on again and avoiding my homework.

lifesavedave

Wow 4am. That's pretty late

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

UnderlingXIII

5:30 here

who's K!D and rjoesd?

UnderlingXIII

romulux wrote:

lifesavedave wrote:

Go figure I died when I left my wing man. Lousy sniper.

that's the guy i was going for too, because i knew if anyone was going to take you out it was going to be him. the vargen has the crappiest sights and it's too hard aiming at those guys. still pretty good though, rory's the only other one i've seen get an untouchable run like that with trevelyan.

can't sleep, so i'm going back on again and avoiding my homework.

really? I like the Vargen's sight, it's a dot instead of that circle

lifesavedave

Yeah romulux and I played till 5. Note to self, your game turns to garbage after 3am.

goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

romulux

UnderlingXIII wrote:

really? I like the Vargen's sight, it's a dot instead of that circle

i'm talking about the stock sight, not the reflex sight. it's really hard lining up shots with that blunt spike. nice job killing me with my own strata 4 times in a row, by the way. every time you ran up i had less than 10 bullets left and just thought "oh crap..."

i really wish you could change modes without disbanding your party, it would have saved a lot of trouble last night. i'm assuming you can do that in the call of duty games....

Edited on by romulux

lifesavedave

Horribly lag rdb on goldeneye

goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.