Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 2,401 to 2,420 of 10,277

Spoony_Tech

romulux wrote:

Urbanhispanic wrote:

romulux wrote:

jmy team lost 100-120

damn that sounded like it was intense.

their best player was a guy who was crouching and shooting grenades the whole time, and once he spent both of them he was helplessly trying to crouch/walk away to safety, so it was pretty easy. i'm actually kind of mad we even lost, i thought we had a chance once we broke 100 but my teammates kept spawning as the hero and dying. this game is actually starting to feel like it's worse than the conduit in the glitch department. with that game it was all or nothing; either you spawned in the wall or it worked pretty well. this game works with glitches all over everything.

This wasn't as bad for me earlier but with out a second person also getting 30 + kills and at least a third with almost 30 your team will fail almost every time. It happened to me once where I had 30 + but my second only had 20 + kills. Even with the couple of hero kills we still lost by more then 30.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

UnderlingXIII

I hate it when you get first 2-3 games in a row and the host quits, especially in the middle of a match

GoldenEye 007: 1272-8050-9031
SSBB: 3438-4424-9516

UnderlingXIII

oh yeah, I won't be on for another few hours, I'm gonna be playing my xbox, and then I wanna finish my P99 proficiency, I was hoping for that pistol LTK competition to rack up some kills, but you guys suck

GoldenEye 007: 1272-8050-9031
SSBB: 3438-4424-9516

Mabbit

Tell me about it D: Oh well, it happens a lot with Lifers online. Anyway, add me underling! Codes in the sig. I still haven't gone online yet But I will soon!!

Heisenberg says "relax!"
The user formerly known as briunj04
PSN=mabbit04/Summoner name(LoL)=briunj04

grenworthshero

Tech101 wrote:

@Grenworthshero So I accidentally clicked on your YouTube video and you have quite the collection. Most of those games I owned at one point. But then something weird happened. You pulled out rugrats!!!! =O.

OK now you need to turn in your man card. Rugrats doesn't belong in that collection and what are you like twelve in that video. How does a twelve year old get that many games.

haha, that latest collection video is actually already pretty outdated, since I've bought a PS3 since then, and quite a few more Wii games. I don't think you have any idea how obsessed with Rugrats I was as a kid. I watched The Rugrats Movie in theatres 7 times. And, hey, I'm almost 23, not 12!

To be honest, I have Rugrats Decade in Diapers in my DVD player right now...

Edited on by grenworthshero

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

Mabbit

I've changed my custom class layout. Now I have a class specifically for each game mode. I have:
Conflict
Black Box
Heroes
Golden Gun
Sub (For weapon proficiencies)
It's actually very convenient, you guys might want to try it

Heisenberg says "relax!"

Spoony_Tech

What makes you think we haven't already done that. we are the only ones online. Invite me I'm trying to get in your game but its full.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Mabbit

Woah... Very epic ending to that Black Box in the Jungle. I almost blew myself up with a mine and grenade in the end

Heisenberg says "relax!"

Spoony_Tech

My team SUCKS!!

MERG said:

Mabbit

I know! I looked at your team's scores for nightclub and you were the only one who got above 3 kills I believe. Actually, that entire match was just my team blasting the box with mines I feel for you bro...

Heisenberg says "relax!"

Spoony_Tech

Nice outpost mabbit. We cleared out the lobby!

MERG said:

Mabbit

Um, I may be wrong, but I think Prvt. Ryan is a hacker. I shot him like 8 times in a row while he was crouched AND he wasn't even facing me, then he turned around and killed me in like 2 shots.

Heisenberg says "relax!"

Mabbit

I'm gonna leave, I get a headache after I play FPS games for too long. Nice matches though! See y'all later >:3

Heisenberg says "relax!"

lifesavedave

briunj04 wrote:

I'm gonna leave, I get a headache after I play FPS games for too long. Nice matches though! See y'all later >:3

Take a couple excedrin migraine. Its got acetamenaphin for the headache and caffine for the all night gaming. Good game earlier.

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

Spoony_Tech

@Briunj04 @Livesavedave Nice set of games last night. Livesavedave you were on fire the few we did after Briunj04 left. Briunj04 your team kept getting the best of mine. We were definitely the two best players out there.

@RDB You need to get your friend to put his code up. Briunj04 and I were playing with a ghost for about 45 mins wasn't sure if it was him but his rank was about right 13.

MERG said:

lifesavedave

thanks tech. I was sniping, I think i'm sticking with the toros instead of the talon. When we were playing on memorial and I was moving from spot to spot every sniper I killed along the way had picked up my gun and was trying it out.

@everyone does anyones wifes, girlfriends, or kids play goldeneye? The misses started playing a couple days ago and now I can't get her off of the thing! Funny thing is she isn't a gamer and rarely plays anygames but she has taken to some online bond action. I'ts kinda nice to play with her but she's cuting into my time now! I'm having to "share" and "wait your turn" now! So if you come across a "bourne" my wife or "i'm 4, really!" my son, take it easy on them please, even maybe let them kill you once, my son goes crazy when he kills someone!

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

RDB

lifesavedave wrote:

@everyone does anyones wifes, girlfriends, or kids play goldeneye? The misses started playing a couple days ago and now I can't get her off of the thing! Funny thing is she isn't a gamer and rarely plays anygames but she has taken to some online bond action. I'ts kinda nice to play with her but she's cuting into my time now! I'm having to "share" and "wait your turn" now! So if you come across a "bourne" my wife or "i'm 4, really!" my son, take it easy on them please, even maybe let them kill you once, my son goes crazy when he kills someone!

No, my wife just laughs at me for playing so much. In fact, I got the very innocent question a few night ago "Do you think it's healthy for you to be staying up so late all the time lately?"... for those of you who are married, you understand. If I see bourne or Im4... I'll be sure to walk straight at them and only use foot shots... they should be able to get me then.

Tech101 wrote:

@RDB You need to get your friend to put his code up. Briunj04 and I were playing with a ghost for about 45 mins wasn't sure if it was him but his rank was about right 13.

Yea, I keep telling him that, but he wants to get some xp before joining up. One of these days, he'll do it. He is gh0st with a zero instead of "o". He said he was online playing for a bit the other night. Don't think it was last night cause I was playing fifa w/ his bro on his wii.

I know I've said this a few times, but it's worth repeating. You guys are much better than others equal in xp... I played conflict last night and won 30-10 w/ 3 other 30's lvl guys a few 20's and a few teens... the next guy was 23-16. We all know that I'm struggling right now with this game (wiimote) and I crushed them all. 2nd game, host quit, go figure... he was lvl 33, not winning again. If I can win that soundly, I can't even imagine what tech, rom, rory, lifesave... to name a few... would do to them. Oh yea, I got 800xp... that doesn't happen too often in team. But, it's worth it to play on teams that barely ever lose.

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

romulux

lifesavedave wrote:

I think i'm sticking with the toros instead of the talon.

good call. i like how fast the toros snaps back, i think it's the best.

i've been doing schoolwork the past few nights and it's ridiculous how far down the leaderboards i went. not that i care or anything, it's just funny that after one night of not playing i've gone down 16 spots. i tried to jump in quick last night tech and mabbit, but couldn't get into your match.

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

Spoony_Tech

romulux wrote:

i tried to jump in quick last night tech and mabbit, but couldn't get into your match.

Seen that. I backed out to invite you but you left almost as fast as you came on. No one in our match wanted to leave.

MERG said:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.