CoffeeWithGames ------2043 7355 3797
ThomasBW84 -----------3067 0736 4651
2D ---------------------------3933 1198 0911
Wesus ---------------------3659 1451 2434
TheLastBaron -----------0091 0717 1871
Super Peach -------------0143 6545 0982
SUPERZELDAMAN ----0199 2875 8086
Xkhaoz ---------------------4491 2764 5705

I'll continue to edit this and re-post it so new people can see it as they join in.

Edited on by grenworthshero

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

Spoony_Tech

^Thanks grenworthshero! I was going to do this today also. You beat me to it. Well that's less work for me and more play time.

@Coffee So I get to see myself shoot you on u-tube LOL. Nice! For some reason it seemed like I shot you more then gameday. Gameday I think punched me in the face more then shot me I believe. It least that's what it seemed like. I need to do better in close combat against you. I might not have ran into your grenades but as soon as I turned the corner bump right on the head LOL! Yes that was fun. Next time I might back out of the party and reinvite everyone again. I did pick team cus I thought we would make a good one but I think we only play 2 times out of about 9 on the same team and got crushed one of those times. I think someone went 0 for 9 that match. Not mentioning any names here lol. I wonder if it has something to do with what map I was picking.

@TheLastBaron When you picked combat I didn't realize it right away and got shot three times before I got going. Not only do I hate archives I'm not big on That stage in combat mode. Still gets my heart rate way up there trying to shoot everything that moves. Don't know how I won that match either!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Gameday

@Tech yea im more of a sniper so when i seen you mostly i had to hit you lol cause you were really close. Then after a while i had to change to my shotgun. Im not good with the sub / machine guns or better yet i dont like how they aim. I keep hearing its easier to shoot with them with the wii remote or something like a help aim you can put on with that control scheme ? I use the Classic Golden Controller lol never tried the wii remote period. Your hard to kill up front and i tried using machine guns just didnt seem like i could kill anyone to well unless they were stationary aka sniping or just looking around in la la land. About us not being in a party , i really think its because our levels being to close so they dont really wanna pair us up to make it even i mean your either a level up or down from me i believe , but still it was weird because even when there was peeps on the same level ha we were never paired. It was a bummer when you and coffee were against me , ha im like i came in with this party how is this possible. None the less great rounds few close ones , so COFFEE let me know when you post some matches lose win i still would like to see the views and scores. When i get my cap card or maybe the hd pvr ima start posting AGAIN. Fun Times

Edited on by Gameday

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
(Youtube) https://goo.gl/RZezjr
Nintendo Switch: 2899-5745-8667
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J
3DS: Gameday
Steam: Gameday_J

3DS Friend Code: 0705-5371-1465 | Nintendo Network ID: Gameday_J | Twitter:

composerzane

haha, i send a lot of invites, "just in case", i guess, so don't feel too obligated to respond to my invites, no one wants to leave the game they're in, especially if they are doing well. man, this game is really fun online.

GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Friend Code: 1903 1484 4201 - tag: [NL] Zane
check out my music @ www.myspace.com/meauxdal

Spoony_Tech

I don't believe we have played yet Zane. Need to find you sometime today!

Ill be on at around 11:15 est for about 2 hours or so. Any one want to join I'm patient and will usually keep sending invites till your out of a match. Just ask coffee or gameday! LOL. Must have sent them 5 to 6 invites while they were in he same match. Must have got annoying after awhile LOL.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

SuperPeach

I can go on in a bit.

SuperPeach

TheLastBaron

Tech101 wrote:

Good matches Gameday coffee and TheLastBaron. I wish we were on the same team more often but hey it was fun anyways. Blackbox is insane. TheLastBaron I as trying to get Gameday coffee and us in a match. Sorry I took so long to select something.

No problem. I was tired. Too many late nights playing GoldenEye were catching up with me.

I felt bad on on the very first conflict match we played together, you were the first guy I killed. I wasn't expecting to see you there. Usually we are on the same side when we play team conflict. I took no pleasure in shooting you in the head. Well, maybe a little.

Friend Codes
GoldenEye: 0091 0717 1871

composerzane

anyone else getting really sick of the host quitting after getting hosed in the game? i keep losing xp that way!

GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Friend Code: 1903 1484 4201 - tag: [NL] Zane
check out my music @ www.myspace.com/meauxdal

Wesus

hey guys im gettin on now, invite me if you wanna play!

oh and you forgot to put me on the list

Goldeneye - 3659 1451 2434
Skype - Wesus69

Tasuki

composerzane wrote:

anyone else getting really sick of the host quitting after getting hosed in the game? i keep losing xp that way!

I think I had 5 or 6 run off on me yesterday, and yeah its annoys me too. What they should do is if the host runs off they should still award you XP anyway its not your fault that the host is a punk who cant lose gracefully.

@Grensworthshero: Hey you forgot my code.

Edited on by Tasuki

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Oregano

I've not had the hosts quit during a game... I've had them drop out before it's loaded up and it went back to the lobby but never during an actual game.

Also guys I shall be on in an hour or two and I'll be recording... it better work tonight!

Please sign the petition to get Nintendo to integrate Social Features directly in the Switch OS/Hardware:
https://www.change.org/p/nintendo-integrated-network-features-on-nintendo-switch-voice-chat-lobby

Tasuki

grenworthshero wrote:

@Tasuki
Okay, I changed it. I missed your code earlier. It was 6am, cut me some slack.

@romulux
I didn't even see your code--did you even post it?

Ok your forgiven lol. NP Gren. I would have added it myself but I cant go editing others peoples posts. Nice job on that btw.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

grenworthshero

Tasuki wrote:

grenworthshero wrote:

@Tasuki
Okay, I changed it. I missed your code earlier. It was 6am, cut me some slack.

@romulux

Ok your forgiven lol. NP Gren. I would have added it myself but I cant go editing others peoples posts. Nice job on that btw.

You know, it would be cool if we could post sometimes as an "open" post, so other people can edit it. That would make it easier sometimes.

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

JonWahlgren

grenworthshero wrote:

You know, it would be cool if we could post sometimes as an "open" post, so other people can edit it. That would make it easier sometimes.

Nice job on the list, Gren. I'll add it to the OP and credit you.

JonWahlgren

Nintendo Network ID: johnnypanda | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

Nice runs SuperPeach Zane Thomas Wesus and SMZ. Our team was unstoppable! First time on hero and had no clue what to do at first. Hectic fun and nerve racking!

I'll be on around 9 est for a good session tonight!!

MERG said:

romulux

grenworthshero wrote:

@romulux

no, i haven't bothered checking what it is yet... maybe i'll get around to that tonight.

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

ThomasBW84

Tech101 wrote:

Nice runs SuperPeach Zane Thomas Wesus and SMZ. Our team was unstoppable! First time on hero and had no clue what to do at first. Hectic fun and nerve racking!

I'll be on around 9 est for a good session tonight!!

It was fun, Hero mode has to be my favourite so far, as the 'hero' becomes the ultimate bad-ass. I felt like a bit of an imposter in the team games, you guys were too good! Every time I spotted an enemy one of you had taken him out before I could fire a shot...

Thanks for the games and I will keep an eye out for you all next time I'm online.

ThomasBW84

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3469-6599 | Nintendo Network ID: ThomasBW84 | Twitter:

Oregano

Aww FFS the second outpost game from the other day messed up when uploading so I'll have to reupload it and it'll take another hour.

Please sign the petition to get Nintendo to integrate Social Features directly in the Switch OS/Hardware:
https://www.change.org/p/nintendo-integrated-network-features-on-nintendo-switch-voice-chat-lobby

Gameday

Sry viper04 that was a bad first round for me , and when the host quit my game froze as usual.... weak

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
(Youtube) https://goo.gl/RZezjr
Nintendo Switch: 2899-5745-8667
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J
3DS: Gameday
Steam: Gameday_J

3DS Friend Code: 0705-5371-1465 | Nintendo Network ID: Gameday_J | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.