Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 2,381 to 2,400 of 10,277

RDB

gg tonight. those last few heroes matches were stupid ridiculous. sorry I played like crap most of the night. It was so bad I resorted to sniping at the end and was even bad at that

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

romulux

you gotta love any mode that lets two lifers get over 1,000xp in one match. too bad their heroes weren't spawning, but it didn't stop us from winning most of the time. i had major problems with the dead zone all night, most of the times i tapped A to sprint my guy took one hard step and stopped, then the dead zone would be locked like RDB was saying. i have that happen with grenades sometimes too, you go to throw it and your guy just stops in mid motion. it doesn't get thrown, you have to push it again.

tech, i made up for that joke earlier by saving your life a crapload of times tonight. there were at least 5 or 6 times when someone was trailing you really close and i barely managed to take him out before he shot. in fact, i may have bought enough good karma to do another old joke for free. not now, though. i'll save it for the right moment.

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

lifesavedave

Heros is so much fun playing with you guys! Another night of good games. I picked up a stratta on one of the archives stages and i'm pretty sure I racked up a 20 kill streak! The game ended before I died. I also only died twice that game. Ive seemed to notice playing with you guys I never have to kill more than one person at a time compared to the normal having to take multiple guys at the same time. Just something ive noticed, makes it a little easier.

I hate the dead zone problem while sprinting also, die atleast once a game due to it. More when im playing against you guys since your all so fast.

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

Riskia

Sorry about not being on last night. Our internet took a ^&%$ on us Hopefully tonight will be better. Sounds like you had fun

GoldenEye: 356-637-952-298 - Risky
Wii Friend Code: 4885-7276-9980-3002
Steam: Riskia
Xfire: animalcrackers16

Spoony_Tech

@Romulux And what makes you think I didn't save your life a billion times. Oh wait I forgot (must be my old age) I let them shoot You first then I killed them. My obsession of being first on the team is getting the better of me!

Nice games all. Can't believe we still almost won that one match where the other team never spawned a hero. Twice I spawned a hero in bad spots in that match which I felt like I needed to go on a ten kill streak to make up for it. Oh yeah I did do that never mind. Seriously though fun games tonight. When I seen my team had to go up against romulux livesavedave and Rorylee I thought just don't get double digit deaths which through off my game. I was looking for someone to shoot most of that match and on the docks run had no problems getting spawned right in the middle of a fire fight. =-O

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

romulux

Tech101 wrote:

I was looking for someone to shoot most of that match and on the docks run had no problems getting spawned right in the middle of a fire fight. =-O

if you're talking about that one with the C4 guy in it then yeah, that was ridiculous. i remember doing well the first half but then they kept spawning me in that warehouse and the other team was all over the balconies and courtyard hosing us down as we all ran out, over and over again... i hate it when the game decides you only need one spawn point for the rest of the match.

Edited on by romulux

Spoony_Tech

^ yep that's the one. Except I kept spawning behind those crates just outside of that warehouse.

@Grenworthshero So I accidentally clicked on your YouTube video and you have quite the collection. Most of those games I owned at one point. But then something weird happened. You pulled out rugrats!!!! =O.

OK now you need to turn in your man card. Rugrats doesn't belong in that collection and what are you like twelve in that video. How does a twelve year old get that many games. ;)

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Urbanhispanic

anyone online now? im going to play some matches.

Proud owner of a Switch, Wii U, Wii and 3DS.

Ask me about the games I own :) I am looking to add friends on the Switch and Wii U.

3DS Friend Code: 4597-0422-2431 | Nintendo Network ID: Bx_Lounger

Riskia

I will be on in 10mins.....

GoldenEye: 356-637-952-298 - Risky
Wii Friend Code: 4885-7276-9980-3002
Steam: Riskia
Xfire: animalcrackers16

Urbanhispanic

im playing the golden gun mode

Ask me about the games I own :) I am looking to add friends on the Switch and Wii U.

Urbanhispanic

I just came in 1st place in 2 matches...then the host quit....

romulux

just did 3 or 4 hero matches without a single enemy hero spawning, not one. my team lost 100-120 which, considering they had 10 hero kills, means we were crushing them pretty hard.

RDB

romulux wrote:

just did 3 or 4 hero matches without a single enemy hero spawning, not one. my team lost 100-120 which, considering they had 10 hero kills, means we were crushing them pretty hard.

sounds like last night's games also... I guess when we have 4 nl online at once, that's a way for some considerable xp to still be earned. If they spawn, we win... if they don't, we probably still win, but with a crazy amount of kills.

[RDB]
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer

Urbanhispanic

romulux wrote:

damn that sounded like it was intense.

Mabbit

Yay, I'm well enough to play video games again. I'll be on later tonight

Heisenberg says "relax!"
The user formerly known as briunj04
PSN=mabbit04/Summoner name(LoL)=briunj04

TLink9

Who wants to play. I was in some epic fights today against to Level 30 C4 people and a level 40 person. It was hard when your team had level 24 and below.

That is TLinkerbell to you!
[17:17] theblackdragon: considering i have neither an xbox nor a ps3 :3
[17:17] Corbie: Nintendo fangirl alert!!!!
[17:17] James Newton: Uh oh
The James Ne...

on for a few games...

[RDB]
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer

romulux

Urbanhispanic wrote:

romulux wrote:

jmy team lost 100-120

damn that sounded like it was intense.

their best player was a guy who was crouching and shooting grenades the whole time, and once he spent both of them he was helplessly trying to crouch/walk away to safety, so it was pretty easy. i'm actually kind of mad we even lost, i thought we had a chance once we broke 100 but my teammates kept spawning as the hero and dying. this game is actually starting to feel like it's worse than the conduit in the glitch department. with that game it was all or nothing; either you spawned in the wall or it worked pretty well. this game works with glitches all over everything.

Mabbit

I'll be on in a second

Heisenberg says "relax!"
The user formerly known as briunj04
PSN=mabbit04/Summoner name(LoL)=briunj04

lifesavedave

All right mabbits back! Had something funny happen today in conflict, came in 2nd and the person who got first never killed me. I actually dominated him. He went 29/23 I think but still won.

@juan sorry for the team matches today, I just never got in a groove.

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.