Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 2,341 to 2,360 of 10,277

Spoony_Tech

X_MxTnk_X wrote:

Ill offer a rebuddle. i won't use any weapons, and ill revert everything back. the only perk ill use is light foot, which is 2 levels away once i hit 34 which is like 3000 exp away. i only started "cheating" at level 31, and i only use it when im mad, so i rarely use it anyway.

I dont know right now if ill be able to get rid of it yet because it wouldn't let me on with all the cheats on lately.

Be on in a minute.

EDIT: besides, i was only using the snipers and the ivana to get the proficiency. the ivana sucks imo.

Look I don't care if your 1 experience point away. You had your chance and it looks like your not going to quit so your off my list now.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Martijzzzz

@X_MxTnk_X How can you hack the Wii then? And can you also hack only 1 account (I mean, 1 save-file) ?
Others, i wanna try it if it is safe for a new safe-file... But then i don't play with this safe-file when the're NL players online..

I like playing Goldeneye Wii.
My Goldeneye friendcode is : 1607-6174-2150, add me, I add you to when u give me ur code.
I'm lvl 28 and like using weapon above my lvl.
Could I borrow ur Strata/Ivana/Masterton/Other good weapons ?
Are u Dutch ? Please go to w...

Martijzzzz

Can you not give my ur e-mail or something else (youtube account for example) so i can contact you. Is it safe? is it legal?

My Goldeneye friendcode is : 1607-6174-2150, add me, I add you to when u give me ur code.

Martijzzzz

Ok.. But my whole wii or the whole Goldeneye can't be closed by using it? But how can i contact you ?

Chris720

Tech101 wrote:

X_MxTnk_X wrote:

Ill offer a rebuddle. i won't use any weapons, and ill revert everything back. the only perk ill use is light foot, which is 2 levels away once i hit 34 which is like 3000 exp away. i only started "cheating" at level 31, and i only use it when im mad, so i rarely use it anyway.

I dont know right now if ill be able to get rid of it yet because it wouldn't let me on with all the cheats on lately.

Be on in a minute.

EDIT: besides, i was only using the snipers and the ivana to get the proficiency. the ivana sucks imo.

Look I don't care if your 1 experience point away. You had your chance and it looks like your not going to quit so your off my list now.

Your still going to hack? Even with your NL tag? Your off mine too... sorry buddy, but I don't want NL to get a bad reputation now... same with Martijzzzz eh? Jeez... no hacking people, just play the game how it was MEANT to be played, is that so dam hard?!

Edited on by Chris720

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

Nayr-WaR

Lol getting angry cause the guy hacked once or twice? thats pathetic!!!

NNID: Nayr96

X_MxTnk_X

i stopped hacking bro. and don't worry about martijzz, he isn't.

Goldeneye - (0347-4039-1611) [NL]Chance/xMxTnkx/Toxinz/St3a1th

Used to hack, got another account for it. CT'S Finest if you wanna add, just tell me you did.(4422-0386-2001)

Nayr-WaR

X_MxTnk_X wrote:

i stopped hacking bro. and don't worry about martijzz, he isn't.

See? he isn't even gonna hack anymore, and you guys are like "OMG HAX0RZ LETS REMOVE HIM "
Really stupid.

RDB

Tech101 wrote:

X_MxTnk_X wrote:

Be on in a minute.

I agree with Tech. And for the record, lvl 34 to lvl 36 is more like 65,000xp, not 3000. And why hack lightfoot?, one of the worst unlockable items...

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

X_MxTnk_X

if you think its the worst perk ever than why should you care if i use it and you dont use it. but im done with this subject.

But I guess im gonna be taking this shit as long as im here now.

Edited on by X_MxTnk_X

Used to hack, got another account for it. CT'S Finest if you wanna add, just tell me you did.(4422-0386-2001)

Nayr-WaR

X_MxTnk_X wrote:

if you think its the worst perk ever than why should you care if i use it and you dont use it. but im done with this subject.

Probably, because these guys seem to be angry that you hack, what difference does it make?

X_MxTnk_X

XtremeBlitz wrote:

X_MxTnk_X wrote:

Probably, because these guys seem to be angry that you hack, what difference does it make?

I know and understand why they don't want me to do it.

Nayr-WaR

X_MxTnk_X wrote:

XtremeBlitz wrote:

X_MxTnk_X wrote:

I know and understand why they don't want me to do it.

Im not gonna remove you because of it, so... atleast you still got 1 guy to play with (although I suck)

romulux

XtremeBlitz wrote:

these guys seem to be angry that you hack

nobody's angry, just annoyed because we already made it clear we don't want people seeing a hacker with 'NL' in front of his name. if you want to do it by all means go ahead but do it on a new account. starting over shouldn't be a problem since you'll be hacking everything open anyway, it's a pretty reasonable request.

lifesavedave wrote:

Man I need to talk the wife into upgrading internet from dsl to cable, might be pretty tuff since all we use the internet for is gaming.

i relate. i've had to stop myself from running a new phone wire closer to the wii so i can move the router just for the sake of playing goldeneye.

Edited on by romulux

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

Riskia

Anyone going to be on tonight? I'm gonna see if the roomie will let me have the T.V tonight

GoldenEye: 356-637-952-298 - Risky
Wii Friend Code: 4885-7276-9980-3002
Steam: Riskia
Xfire: animalcrackers16

lifesavedave

Riskia wrote:

Anyone going to be on tonight? I'm gonna see if the roomie will let me have the T.V tonight

I'll be on tonight. Probably after 9. Pick up some beer has a bribe for the roomate, that should do the trick.

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

komicturtle

I hack... Smash Bros. Brawl

But I never do it to win or to get back at someone, oh, no- I do it for texture and music hacks.

There's a huge difference between hacking and cheating- and what that guy did was 'cheat'. And why mad? It's just a game. If you had skill, you wouldn't need to cheat to 'get back' at someone, now would you?

At the end of the day, you shouldn't be cheating because it ruins the game for everyone else. Be fair and play friendly.

@XtremeBlitz

From reading the posts, it seems no one is angry. More annoyed and making it clear as Crystal Light Beverages that they DO NOT want to play with 'cheaters/hackers who cheat'- worse also having someone cheating with the [NL] name which badly represents Nintendo Life and also the reputation we've garnared over time. And for all of it to go to waste because someone is (no offense) butthurt about not using cheats to get back at someone? You can't just think about yourself, y'know.

komicturtle

Riskia

lifesavedave wrote:

Riskia wrote:

I'll be on tonight. Probably after 9. Pick up some beer has a bribe for the roomate, that should do the trick.

Lolz! I never thought of that, XP

RoryLee

I'll be on after Judo class, about 2 hours from now. Might make myself some Morgan/Dr Pepper tonight, usually play better when I'm a little buzzed.

Nintendo ID: RoryLee
3DS: 3007-8085-6351

Riskia

I don't know if I can play tonight. I keep loosing the connection we will see what happens

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.