Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 2,321 to 2,340 of 10,277

Spoony_Tech

I can't believe how bad we are getting whipped right now.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

RoryLee

That guy didn't have the Masterton when it was our turn to destroy the BB.

Nintendo ID: RoryLee
3DS: 3007-8085-6351

Spoony_Tech

Are you guys talking about me in tiny chat.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

RoryLee

Of course

Nintendo ID: RoryLee
3DS: 3007-8085-6351

RDB

Tech101 wrote:

Are you guys talking about me in tiny chat.

paranoia comes with old age...

GG tonight... "me" on our team the last few was really not helping... 1-8 kdr w/ 3 hack points in the whole 10 mins... awful. I wish I could've killed him!

I really enjoyed the change of pace 2nite with ge and bb games. I have a few more flash kills, but got 12 or so tonight with a few kills while I was flashed too. Those are tough! The black box games with mostly lifers were VERY fast paced and absolute bloodbaths with high kill and death counts for just about everyone. Whoever took the box into the tunnels in the jungle... good choice.

Edited on by RDB

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

romulux

Tech101 wrote:

figures, i leave and you guys can't keep it together without me. maybe if you weren't too proud to ask for my help this sort of thing wouldn't have happened.

are you guys going to kill me?

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

Spoony_Tech

romulux wrote:

Tech101 wrote:

figures, i leave and you guys can't keep it together without me. maybe if you weren't too proud to ask for my help this sort of thing wouldn't have happened.

are you guys going to kill me?

No we would never do that we need you to much!

@RDB Ill tell you what I feel older and older every day I stay up till 3 am. So maybe your right. Those black box matches against that 55 level guy were frustrating and yes we could have use you romulux our fourth just wasn't cutting it. That one Goldeneye match was also very frustrating. It seemed like ever console I hacked the other team was hacking two at the same time. Anyone else use thermal scope on goldeneye mode? Work great across the map for those smoked areas.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

Martijzzzz

I'm on in 1.30 hour !

I like playing Goldeneye Wii.
My Goldeneye friendcode is : 1607-6174-2150, add me, I add you to when u give me ur code.
I'm lvl 28 and like using weapon above my lvl.
Could I borrow ur Strata/Ivana/Masterton/Other good weapons ?
Are u Dutch ? Please go to w...

Spoony_Tech

Didn't we go through this with someone else? Can't remember who but I will not. Play with hackers nor will I invite if I think someone is hacking. If I find out your hacking ill remove them from my list. Like Rorylee said before we don't want others thinking [NL] are a bunch of cheats. So play the game the right way or don't play with the [NL] tag.

MERG said:

X_MxTnk_X

i dont do it unless someone peaves me off. i will be using stuff for my level otherwise.

Goldeneye - (0347-4039-1611) [NL]Chance/xMxTnkx/Toxinz/St3a1th

Used to hack, got another account for it. CT'S Finest if you wanna add, just tell me you did.(4422-0386-2001)

lifesavedave

That was a good heros everyone

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

lifesavedave

That was a good heros marti and thijizzz

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

lifesavedave

Man I just got noob tubed to death, thank goodness he left. Lvl 25 too that's just sad

goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

Spoony_Tech

I don't think I've ever done this good on heroes.

MERG said:

Chris720

I won't be on this weekend because my internet provider are upgrading our broadband usage, increasing connectivity and increasing speed (YAY, I lovez teh speed). So I won't be on again until probably Monday orn Tuesday, depends on when they get it finished.

I'll be on now for an hour or so... my hands are freezing cold so I'll probably be crap lol.

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

RDB

X_MxTnk_X wrote:

i dont do it unless someone peaves me off. i will be using stuff for my level otherwise.

You will be deleted next time I'm on... Don't cheat!

xDemon720x wrote:

my hands are freezing cold so I'll probably be crap lol.

I'm not the only one!!! I noticed that the temperature of my hands has a direct relation to how I play.

Edited on by RDB

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

Chris720

RDB wrote:

X_MxTnk_X wrote:

You will be deleted next time I'm on... Don't cheat!

xDemon720x wrote:

my hands are freezing cold so I'll probably be crap lol.

I'm not the only one!!! I noticed that the temperature of my hands has a direct relation to how I play.

I just hit him if he's using the WA2000 or Ivana.

Tech101 wrote:

Didn't we go through this with someone else? Can't remember who but I will not. Play with hackers nor will I invite if I think someone is hacking. If I find out your hacking ill remove them from my list. Like Rorylee said before we don't want others thinking [NL] are a bunch of cheats. So play the game the right way or don't play with the [NL] tag.

But I'm gonna agree with this. ^^^^^

I seem to be better when my hands are quite warm, but if they're overly warm (sweaty) or overly cold then I play really crappy.

Edited on by Chris720

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

lifesavedave

Tech101 wrote:

I don't think I've ever done this good on heroes.

Wow tech that was crazy fun playing heros! You were getting over 1000xp every game! I think I got over 10,000 xp in the course of two hours of playing. Hosting makes all the difference in the world! Man I need to talk the wife into upgrading internet from dsl to cable, might be pretty tuff since all we use the internet for is gaming.

Edited on by lifesavedave

goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

Spoony_Tech

Nice bunch of heroes games lifesave. We made quite the team this morning. We only had one close one where the other team barely spawned a hero.

MERG said:

lifesavedave

If they dont want to spawn a hero then I normally dont either and that just means more kills for us due to a longer game. we were gettting over thirty kills every game and you almost hit 40 a couple of games!

goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.