Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 2,261 to 2,280 of 10,277

Urbanhispanic

came in second in conflict match....used the sniper rifle and got 21 kills....i' m rather pleased

Proud owner of a Switch, Wii U, Wii and 3DS.

Ask me about the games I own :) I am looking to add friends on the Switch and Wii U.

3DS Friend Code: 4597-0422-2431 | Nintendo Network ID: Bx_Lounger

grenworthshero

Man, as soon as I got on everyone left. Oh, well. I figured out I can still annihilate everyone, even running on no sleep. 21-6 kdr on Jungle, 19-7 kdr on Station.

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

Urbanhispanic

are you online grenworthshero?

Ask me about the games I own :) I am looking to add friends on the Switch and Wii U.

Chris720

Dam bloody campers in Docks. Sniper camping in the far back of that pokey room, and then we have 3 sprayers at the front dumping their load all over us. Can you campers please get a life?!

Also, whoever came up with the design for Docks needs to go and burn in hell, immediately!!

Atleast put a dam doorway in there or something rather than having that bottleneck doorway with no way in. Or a ladder to go into the snipers nest and give 'em a little rocking from behind. But no, we have to put up with that crap.

Sorry for the rant, but campers annoy the hell outta me.

Also sorry for going offline Xtreme, but the next match I would of been yelling crap at my TV and getting in a fit of rage. :/

Edited on by Chris720

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

grenworthshero

Urbanhispanic wrote:

Not anymore. It's a little too much concentration for me in my current state of mind, so I didn't play very long. I don't think you've added me, yet, though, so I didn't see you online when I was.

@Demon
I know what you're saying. I HATE Docks on team conflict modes, because it always inevitably leads to battling for possession of that room, and it's really annoying. It sucks when you're defending because you can't really leave or the other team will take over, and it sucks when you're on offense because it's nearly impossible to gain control of the room if the other team knows what they're doing, so you're just stuck dying over and over again trying to achieve a pointless goal.

Edited on by grenworthshero

Nayr-WaR

Wow, nice rant o.O

But yeah, snipers were annoying me in every one of those games.

NNID: Nayr96

romulux

komicturtle92 wrote:

Sorry about not being on last night.

you dodged a bullet there... literally. those were the hardest matches i've ever played!

xDemon720x wrote:

@Tech Oh yeah, why are you using the Reflex Sight on the Anova? Personally I'd use a Silencer or ACOG.

contrary to what everyone thinks the acog doesn't improve your accuracy at all and the gun really needs the reflex to tighten the shots up. the silencer weakens it, and since power is pretty much the only quality the anova's got you don't want to do that. i think the reflex or laser work best, but it's really hard to aim with the laser. i say keep it the way it is.

and demon, i'm one of those aholes that likes to hold that room. it reminds me of playing the old goldeneye in levels like bunker, where me and friends would get to the sweet spot of the level, lay out proximity mines, and see who could get through. it's too hard to take the room since people keep spawning back in it, though, but that just means you can keep getting more and more kills trying!

grenworthshero wrote:

I HAVEN'T SLEPT YET! WHOOOO!!! I may get on soon to test how well I perform on no sleep. I feel drunk. And ridiculously excited.

i hear the sleepy-bye express making a sudden, catastrophic crash in the very near future... keep a pillow handy.

Edited on by romulux

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

Urbanhispanic

[quote=Urbanhispanic]

grenworthshero wrote:

Not anymore. It's a little too much concentration for me in my current state of mind, so I didn't play very long. I don't think you've added me, yet, though, so I didn't see you online when I was.

I'm going to add you now. I just finished a team conflict match. my team won. my score was 14 - 7 (stauger w/ silencer.)

Chris720

grenworthshero wrote:

Urbanhispanic wrote:

@Demon
I know what you're saying. I HATE Docks on team conflict modes, because it always inevitably leads to battling for possession of that room, and it's really annoying. It sucks when you're defending because you can't really leave or the other team will take over, and it sucks when you're on offense because it's nearly impossible to gain control of the room if the other team knows what they're doing, so you're just stuck dying over and over again trying to achieve a pointless goal.

Exactly, you can't even go enjoy the rest of the map because of that room. And if your Zukovsky, you are pretty much screwed to be honest, because MI6 players just need to throw a buncha nades at the door, maybe some mines too and then its a quick dash to the pokey room. Its even worse on Black Box, they get the box dash over to the pokey room and camp in there, there's not a hope in hell of getting it outta there.

If they used that back alley to get in there, that would of helped so much! But being forced to take over a pokey room and stay there for the duration of the game so the enemy can't get in there makes the map both boring and utterly pointless.

I'd complain to EuroCom, but I know that they wouldn't/can't do anything. It would be awesome if they replaced the map with a different one, or delete it all together though.

But as it is, Docks is just a fail map.

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

Urbanhispanic

i added you, grenworthshero. I'll be online for about another half hour.

romulux

xDemon720x wrote:

I'd complain to EuroCom, but I know that they wouldn't/can't do anything. It would be awesome if they replaced the map with a different one, or delete it all together though.

i think just doing what you said, adding an entry to the boat dock to that room, would be enough to solve the problem. 3 people guarding one door is overkill anyway, so it's not like it'd ruin it for people who like holding that room to have an extra entrance to guard. it'd be a lot better than the current best way to get in, which is to die, spawn up in the tower, then come down and shoot everyone in the back. as it is though i still like fighting over that room, on either side, i think it's a matter of opinion rather than a broken map.

Edited on by romulux

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

TLink9

I will be playing online with my friend you can join us if you please.
Also if anyone wants to talk to each other because, there is no headset. Just use Pokemon voice chat via wifi.
EDIT: I also wish this game was released on the 3ds. Also I want to be able to make my own maps. Lastly have the multiplayer maps the same for online/offline it drives me crazy with all the blocking and missing trees.

Edited on by TLink9

That is TLinkerbell to you!
[17:17] theblackdragon: considering i have neither an xbox nor a ps3 :3
[17:17] Corbie: Nintendo fangirl alert!!!!
[17:17] James Newton: Uh oh
The James Ne...

Can you change or rename your profile without erasing data?

GoldenEye: 356-637-952-298 - Risky
Wii Friend Code: 4885-7276-9980-3002
Steam: Riskia
Xfire: animalcrackers16

X_MxTnk_X

Riskia wrote:

Can you change or rename your profile without erasing data?

yes. hit select profile and over the prolfile you are wishing to rename, just hit + or whatever button it woule be on the wii remote, the lthing should be at the bottom Rename - + something like that.

i wanna see if a walk through walls hack will void docks being a terrible map. ill get back to you guys on this later.

Coming on right now.

Goldeneye - (0347-4039-1611) [NL]Chance/xMxTnkx/Toxinz/St3a1th

Used to hack, got another account for it. CT'S Finest if you wanna add, just tell me you did.(4422-0386-2001)

Riskia

ty ^^

GoldenEye: 356-637-952-298 - Risky
Wii Friend Code: 4885-7276-9980-3002
Steam: Riskia
Xfire: animalcrackers16

X_MxTnk_X

apparently i am unable to connect right now. be on in a sec once i fix it.

Used to hack, got another account for it. CT'S Finest if you wanna add, just tell me you did.(4422-0386-2001)

nicknintendo68

fc is in the description im level 16 woo haha! but i'm bad in one game and good in others i dont like the docks and the sewer places but i like the night club and station ones.the docks are too predicitable where one team is gonna be lol.

im new here i have a wii,dsi,ds lite,3ds this gen
goldeneye fc:458973347875 name:Nick
you may have saw me before idk XD
3ds friend code
1332-7718-9264

Spoony_Tech

Ill add you Nick when I go on later tonight.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

X_MxTnk_X

okay apparently it wouldn't let me on nitendo wifi with the walk through walls hack on.

grenworthshero

Hey, who is Mabbit? I am trying to update the list to add everyone's nicknames, but I have no idea who that is. Also, add me, people! Almost half of you haven't added me yet, and it's hard to update anything if you're not on my list. I know there are a lot of people who aren't playing anymore, but it's the new people who haven't added me.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.