Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 221 to 240 of 10,277

Wesus

composerzane wrote:

also, in spite the scores in some of those games, i'm definitely not better than wesus - check his overall stats compared to mine, haha

yea well in some matches / maps your are better then me, i am only good on some maps

and btw im getting on @everyone

Goldeneye - 3659 1451 2434
Skype - Wesus69

SilverBaretta

Quick note, as this is happening a lot today, if I don't accept an invite, I'm in a game and/or a party.

I'm pretty sure I think I'm funnier than I really am.
10 Years of Kingdom Hearts
3DS Friend Code: 0301-9785-9580
[url=http://www.youtube.com/user/NeoStormGaming]Watch me and my friends play games! Now with better visual qualit...

Wesus

sorry to zane and irken, i have lost my touch, i need to take a break from the game...

Goldeneye - 3659 1451 2434
Skype - Wesus69

2-D

Sorry I was so pathetic, first time on that map, haha
Good game, guys

Misfortune subdues small minds.

GoldenEye 007 FC : 3933-1198-0911
2D on deviantart

SuperPeach

@The person formerly know as Panda Earlier I played with someone named Jon who happened to keep killing SBTail. Was that you?

Edited on by SuperPeach

SuperPeach

SilverBaretta

Great games everyone! I look forward to playing with some of the people that were on but didn't get a chance to play with me in their party.

I'm pretty sure I think I'm funnier than I really am.
10 Years of Kingdom Hearts
3DS Friend Code: 0301-9785-9580
[url=http://www.youtube.com/user/NeoStormGaming]Watch me and my friends play games! Now with better visual qualit...

Oregano

SuperPeach wrote:

@The person formerly know as Panda Earlier I played with someone named Jon who happened to keep killing SBTail. Was that you?

He was Panda last time I was on the game with him.

Edited on by Oregano

Please sign the petition to get Nintendo to integrate Social Features directly in the Switch OS/Hardware:
https://www.change.org/p/nintendo-integrated-network-features-on-nintendo-switch-voice-chat-lobby

Tasuki

SilverBlacktail wrote:

Quick note, as this is happening a lot today, if I don't accept an invite, I'm in a game and/or a party.

Yep that happened quite alot with me today a few of you sent me invites I remember SuperPeach and Silverblacktail and a few others but I was in the middle of a game. So if I ignore you dont take it personally.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Gameday

@ALL Just wanna thank everyone that has added me ive seen about 14 names show up , thats the most ive ever had from this site. Will keep adding til i hit the 100 mark lol. So just thanking everyone for falling through Gameday salutes you , and on other note my game still freezes up daily more than once. Im really annoyed lately and im really tired of host leaving the game , seems to happen alot.......

Edited on by Gameday

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
(Youtube) https://goo.gl/RZezjr
Nintendo Switch: 2899-5745-8667
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J
3DS: Gameday
Steam: Gameday_J

3DS Friend Code: 0705-5371-1465 | Nintendo Network ID: Gameday_J | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

^ Same hopefully!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

irken004

Good games guys. Hero mode was... interesting. We won that first match though!

Gameday

yea good games , i went into a match with thelastbaron the black box mode is fun that was my first time. even if people didnt know that either your shooting the box to win or your defending the box by picking it up either way theres a power bar for both of course i loved to be the one shooting the box. ha i saw my some of my team mates trying to pick up the box even crouching when we were the ones who were suppose to destroy it haha fun mode.

Edited on by Gameday

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J

Spoony_Tech

Great now no one will be on. Well I'm going on for sure in a few if anyone left wants to play!

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Gameday

Ha that last round tech i was trying to get you to come down the stairs i even hit you cause i saw there whole team coming lol you died i took the box down stairs made it half way in the tunnel and died. Good job tho it seemed like me and you only picked up the box everyone else didnt know what to do lol

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J

Spoony_Tech

Good matches Gameday coffee and TheLastBaron. I wish we were on the same team more often but hey it was fun anyways. Blackbox is insane. TheLastBaron I as trying to get Gameday coffee and us in a match. Sorry I took so long to select something.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

CoffeeWithGames

Tech101 wrote:

Good matches Gameday coffee and TheLastBaron. I wish we were on the same team more often but hey it was fun anyways. Blackbox is insane. TheLastBaron I as trying to get Gameday coffee and us in a match. Sorry I took so long to select something.

Talk about being spastic tonight! It's like my coffee must have been half/half today! I set a new record tonight with y'all, on Jungle...K/D ratio of 0 and 9!
That's right...0 Kills and 9 Deaths!

Oh yea, I was able to record a good bit of footage tonight, I'll try to get up within a week...depending on school, and how fast I can edit.

Edited on by CoffeeWithGames

My site, CoffeeWithGames.com!

Nintendo Network ID: Coffees | Twitter:

Gameday

@Coffee & Tech haha nice games , yea i thought if we were in the same party we'd have everyone on the same team if that happened we would of beasted everyone i felt , atleast the people we were playing. i was on coffees team the most , and then your team a couple times tech. then there were a few rounds of you guys against me , man some of those guys werent getting any kills (not talking about you coffee lol you were taking em out , just that round must of been warm up lol) but later on i kept looking at the score and i was thinking i aint superman i need team support ha no way to come back but i had to keep changing strategy and weapons. Tech i laughed man when you would chase me i always threw a grenade around the corner to cover my back for enough time to heal and in my head i was like i know its tech and everytime it was , because everyone else ran into the grenade , ha. well we played about 8 matches together i believe good games glad to see peeps on.

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.