Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 2,141 to 2,160 of 10,277

Spoony_Tech

Yeah I'm a little rusty with the terrelite.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

UnderlingXIII wrote:

can one of you guys add me, then invite me?

Ill add you right now but I'm going to bed.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

UnderlingXIII

that's about the 6th time I've seen that LeoVutton person

GoldenEye 007: 1272-8050-9031
SSBB: 3438-4424-9516

UnderlingXIII

so everyone's gone, huh?

romulux

RDB wrote:

@rom... I know, I know... I was seriously creeping on you that facility match. Just trying to learn something.

ha, i figured you were backing me up. tech was diabolical with that shotgun and kept getting me in the back before i'd seen him, so having some help was fine by me.

Rorylee wrote:

What goes good with the Strata? The gun goed through ammo way to quick.

i liked the laser but it only works up close, otherwise aiming is too hard. i settled on the reflex sight, heavy hitter and snapshot. the strata really doesn't fire faster than the anova, it just seems like it because it's slightly weaker and takes an extra shot to kill, so you run out more often. heavy hitter counters that, and snap shot is awesome since if you haven't noticed the cursor stays super tight even when sprinting if you have it on. i can hip fire at someone's head in a window while running and still hit them, piece of cake. i tried using the strata in goldeneye with remote mines, lightfoot and bio booster and it sucked. the gun loses so much without the weapon enhancers on.

am i right in remembering heroes mode working when the game first came out? the glitch must have been happening then too, but not the way it is now where every match one team is doomed to lose from the start. that match in archives where you guys were all shotgunning was brutal, i couldn't even last one minute as the hero. i had to play as bond just to have enough power to mow through everybody since you guys kept charging in all at once, otherwise i was getting swarmed.

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

grenworthshero

UnderlingXIII wrote:

I think Viper was playing when I was on there

@UnderlingXIII I don't remember playing with anyone named Shi008 when I was on. Were you on during the heroes matches, or was it a little earlier?

romulux wrote:

that match in archives where you guys were all shotgunning was brutal, i couldn't even last one minute as the hero. i had to play as bond just to have enough power to mow through everybody since you guys kept charging in all at once, otherwise i was getting swarmed.

Yeah, archives can be pretty crazy when everyone is using shotguns, (that is, when everyone knows what they're doing) Otherwise it's usually pretty one-sided.

Edited on by grenworthshero

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

romulux

UnderlingXIII wrote:

Rorylee wrote:

NL-Nintendo Life. What name do you go by?

mine is Shi 008 (btw shi=death in japanese

i'll add your code next time too, but with how things are going lately you may still not be able to get into a match! some nights we almost have to start two NL parties.

UnderlingXIII

grenworthshero wrote:

UnderlingXIII wrote:

I think Viper was playing when I was on there

@UnderlingXIII I don't remember playing with anyone named Shi008 when I was on. Were you on during the heroes matches, or was it a little earlier?

no, I'm talking a couple weeks ago when I joined a LTK game and found 7 guys with [NL] and Viper, and RDB were 2 of them

UnderlingXIII

best game of black box ever, most kills, 0 deaths, and downloaded 100% of the data, like nobody else on my team even touched it

grenworthshero

Oh, I see. Your name seems familiar. I guess it's good for the both of us that we remember each other. We must have left some sort of impression.

UnderlingXIII

what's the difference between classic and regular conflict?

grenworthshero

Classic Conflict is just conflict with James Bond characters, as far as I know. I don't think there's really any difference other than that. Those were some crazy games, Underling. I started to get really annoyed by how bad my teams were, and you being on the other team didn't help, either. I don't know who that clan was in the beginning, but I didn't have any trouble with them. Before you joined we played team conflict on Outpost and I dominated them 21-7. My team was pretty bad then, too, so I had to make up for it. I was surprised they stuck around but I think they wanted revenge.

Ninjadead

Has anyone seen me online? Ninja[SD] level 55

Ninjadead

romulux

^i did yesterday in that heroes match where i friggin' froze up as bond in docks, but you left right away. don't blame you!

welcome to the forum, by the way.

Edited on by romulux

Riskia

got everyone updated! ^^

GoldenEye: 356-637-952-298 - Risky
Wii Friend Code: 4885-7276-9980-3002
Steam: Riskia
Xfire: animalcrackers16

Ninjadead

romulux wrote:

^i did yesterday in that heroes match where i friggin' froze up as bond in docks, but you left right away. don't blame you!

welcome to the forum, by the way.

Yeah I left because I don't play online anymore unless I'm hosting lol.

Thanks .

Ninjadead

Spoony_Tech

Ninjadead wrote:

Has anyone seen me online? Ninja[SD] level 55

I've seen you once or twice. Its been awhile. What's the SD stand for?

@Underling Sorry I was testing the anova out when you entered my match last night. I finally got it and needs to do just one. I do like it but it can be hard to take out more than one person if your not careful.

Well I was going to sign off last night when I decided to check how much experience I need to the next level. I thought it was going to be like 10000 when I noticed it was only 1400 I couldn't go just yet. So I hopped on a conflict game to see if I could sigmus everyone to death since I still need its proficiency. I ended up with only 1320 so I needed just over a hundred more and wanted to do some thing quick and jumped into a black box game with just one other on my team. We were the bond team and I got a weird ammo glitch where my terralite seemed to slowly run out of ammo. As I was shooting it was dropping but was also trying to refill. I must have been shooting twice the bullets I should have been. Long story short. I got the experience I needed and took the gun for a test run. I expected a larger clip bit still enjoyed the gun very much. Funny thing is I've almost finished the profitability. I must have picked up the weapon many times before. I'm already on the last stage of its proficiency. Of coarse that last match also help towards that.

Good matches everyone. Romulux you don't have to worry about getting shotgunned for a while. I'm to up and down with that gun. It was nice giving it a whirl though. The sigmus is next but not against you guys. Its just not enough bullets to kill more then one and often more then one is what I need when we all lurk around the red dots on are radar. RDB I definitely want to get together. Were just to close not to. I don't want last night to just be a one time yeah it would be nice to get together and never talk about it again. We will have to get another way to get in touch other then the forms but don't want to put personal information on here if you know what I mean. Rorylee you got me good with your crummy remote mines in that industrial match and my team was winning most of it. You must have got the final 7to 8 kills in a row to take that match.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

Martijzzzz

YEAH ! Got lvl 24 !
DAMN ! No new weapon
AND I have almsot every weapon completed... Only the SLY left who I can use in my Loadout ! And the weapon of lvl 41 is also cleared.. (The Anova)...

@Tech What lvl are you ? What weapon did you get ?

Edited on by Martijzzzz

I like playing Goldeneye Wii.
My Goldeneye friendcode is : 1607-6174-2150, add me, I add you to when u give me ur code.
I'm lvl 28 and like using weapon above my lvl.
Could I borrow ur Strata/Ivana/Masterton/Other good weapons ?
Are u Dutch ? Please go to w...

Spoony_Tech

Funny that you mentoined the anova. I just hit level 41.

Oh and the terralite is at 25 I believe. You will like it since its the weapon I used pretty much from 25 till now!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

Martijzzzz

@Tech Yea, I used it, but not to often... I can't wait !!

I like playing Goldeneye Wii.
My Goldeneye friendcode is : 1607-6174-2150, add me, I add you to when u give me ur code.
I'm lvl 28 and like using weapon above my lvl.
Could I borrow ur Strata/Ivana/Masterton/Other good weapons ?
Are u Dutch ? Please go to w...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.