Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 2,081 to 2,100 of 10,277

romulux

it's got this weird side to side zig zag type of recoil when you shoot so a lot of shots go left and right when you're aiming far away, but it puts out so many that you're bound to hit what you're aiming at anyway. there's not much that gun can't do. if you really want to trip me up when i'm using it, make me walk over one that i've dropped on the floor, i'll be reloading in no time.

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

Nayr-WaR

Is anyone on now? or going on soon?

NNID: Nayr96

RDB

lifesavedave wrote:

Rorylee wrote:

I'll play some GE tonight with you guys. Never did use the strata since I leveled up. Plus Gameday has been helping me level up so I usually try to go on when he is online.

You leveled up to strata status and you still haven't used it yet! I managed to pick up one of romulux's last night and droped all 30 in the clip in two poor fools in less than 2 sec. Pure awesomeness. I might have to pick up monster hunter seems pretty addicting!

@romulux I couldn't believe the distance on that gun either. You gunned me down on the industry from all the way across that large 3 story room. I knew it was you and got all excited because I didn't think the strata would shoot that far................I was wrong!

Again, off topic... if you're going to buy MH3... let me know first. I bought it and played once for a few hours and I think I will not play it again. I'm sure it's awesome, but I dont' want to get addicted to a 600 hr. game (tech). I lose enough sleep with ge and existing games. I'll sell it on the cheap, and it's only been in my wii 1 time.

@tech, you can't offend me with your terribly rude remarks ( )... My wife would say the same about me, btw.
Just save it for the dance floor, sucka... When I log another 24hrs or so with the wii-mote, then we can chat

Last nights games really made time fly! It seemed like 1 hour, but was 4. I really enjoy tltk! Other than getting shotgun blasted in the side of the head by lifesaver... he he. I think that was my fault actually. I was trying to run behind you and you backed up... then I saw red!

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

X_MxTnk_X

its juan, leave if he's the host.

Goldeneye - (0347-4039-1611) [NL]Chance/xMxTnkx/Toxinz/St3a1th

Used to hack, got another account for it. CT'S Finest if you wanna add, just tell me you did.(4422-0386-2001)

Urbanhispanic

whassup guys...good to see a lot of people play Goldeneye 007...I don't know if I ever came across any of you before but I play it often online so if anyone wants to get a game going, let me know....if you want to add me, my FC is 4946 0202 1520. My s/n for Goldeneye is
Bx Lounger. peace!

Proud owner of a Switch, Wii U, Wii and 3DS.

Ask me about the games I own :) I am looking to add friends on the Switch and Wii U.

3DS Friend Code: 4597-0422-2431 | Nintendo Network ID: Bx_Lounger

X_MxTnk_X

just added you, coming on now or later?

Used to hack, got another account for it. CT'S Finest if you wanna add, just tell me you did.(4422-0386-2001)

Urbanhispanic

im on now x_mxtnk_x

Ask me about the games I own :) I am looking to add friends on the Switch and Wii U.

Riskia

If anyone wants to add me the FC is in the signature ^^ Risky

GoldenEye: 356-637-952-298 - Risky
Wii Friend Code: 4885-7276-9980-3002
Steam: Riskia
Xfire: animalcrackers16

Urbanhispanic

arrgghh!!! damn host quit for the second time!!! i hate that ish!!!

I was playing in the Outpost on Licensed to Kill mode. I don't know if i should try again.

Urbanhispanic

yo Risky. I'm going to add you. I just posted my FC so add me as well.

X_MxTnk_X

add me risky

Edited on by X_MxTnk_X

komicturtle

RDB wrote:

Tech101 wrote:

I would RDB but my phone wont let me in the chat.

ahhh. ok

and I do feel like a noob playing with other lifers

edit: @tech, lifesave, romulux... I guess my lvl 35 is noob compared to you all... I certainly feel that way most the time. GG tonight.

Oh yea, komic, nice games... it's not fun to play against four lifers, and you were doing well! I think you had a domination run on me in memorial... I got ya back, but nice run.

Why thank you haha, good games indeed. I left early because I don't want to hear my mom nag. And I'm 18, getting a job and attending college. Man, kinda wish I was back on-campus with my Wii this time lol

Might go on. Need to really finish up MHTri. I'm only rank 40-something and put in nearly 200 hrs.

komicturtle

Riskia

Gotcha added ^^

GoldenEye: 356-637-952-298 - Risky
Wii Friend Code: 4885-7276-9980-3002
Steam: Riskia
Xfire: animalcrackers16

Matt96

Im on, and I added Riskia and will add urban hispanic if he gives me his fc

New Goldeneye wii code:4885 9182 2486
3DS friend code (let me know if you add me): 1246-8768-4585

Spoony_Tech

I've added everyone except the new today. I will add them tonight.

@RDB I quoted you in the Superbowl topic. I need answers! !! o_O

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

grenworthshero

I might be on in about an hour, people. Be prepared for my triumphant return! (or maybe not-so-triumphant, since I'm probably almost as bad as people who aren't [NL] after having been away for so long.)

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

X_MxTnk_X

trust me i suck right now too. whenever i dont play with nlifers i suck, and then when i play with you guys i go like 20 and 4 and im like, where did this come from and why couldn't i do this before ^^

grenworthshero

Wow, I just played two games and sucked hard. Where is everyone tonight? There's not a single person on. I'll wait a bit longer and get back on, I guess. I'm looking forward to playing with you guys to pick up my slack I need to get re-used to my controller setup. I made it quite a bit more sensitive the last time I played, but then I went back to playing PS3 for a while, which was a mistake.

EDIT: I added all the people on the list since last time I played (wow, that was like 20 names)

Edited on by grenworthshero

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

RDB

grenworthshero wrote:

Wow, I just played two games and sucked hard. Where is everyone tonight? There's not a single person on. I'll wait a bit longer and get back on, I guess. I'm looking forward to playing with you guys to pick up my slack I need to get re-used to my controller setup. I made it quite a bit more sensitive the last time I played, but then I went back to playing PS3 for a while, which was a mistake.

EDIT: I added all the people on the list since last time I played (wow, that was like 20 names)

give me 30 mins or so... I'll be on

Tech101 wrote:

@RDB I quoted you in the Superbowl topic. I need answers! !! o_O

No joke!!!

Edited on by RDB

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

Spoony_Tech

OK now I'm curious. The only fans of the loins must be from Michigan right so I'm from Michigan and since you seem to be a big Ohio state fan I figured your from there so if you don't mind me asking are you from Michigan?

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.