Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 2,021 to 2,040 of 10,277

Spoony_Tech

XtremeBlitz wrote:

MxTnk.... you just banned me...
I was Donkey

I just added you. Add me the next time you can.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

I can't seem to get it to work. I'm on my phone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

RDB

X_MxTnk_X wrote:

im coming on right now, ill add everyone i haven't, and @rdb, it said i already entered your code but your not on my list

ok... I'll make sure when I go on this eve.

And looks like I missed some killer games last night

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

X_MxTnk_X

okay tech then dont worry about it right now

okay RBD

Goldeneye - (0347-4039-1611) [NL]Chance/xMxTnkx/Toxinz/St3a1th

Used to hack, got another account for it. CT'S Finest if you wanna add, just tell me you did.(4422-0386-2001)

Spoony_Tech

RDB wrote:

X_MxTnk_X wrote:

im coming on right now, ill add everyone i haven't, and @rdb, it said i already entered your code but your not on my list

ok... I'll make sure when I go on this eve.

And looks like I missed some killer games last night

Yeah you could have been our noob that got 0 to 2 kills! Lol!!

MERG said:

SSBbrawler08

Tech101 wrote:

WOW the sigmus sucks!!

The sigmus isn't that bad, it takes some getting used to.. it's like the torka pistol. it's a generic pistol but it's actually pretty good.
EDIT: adding everyone on the list.. do we have a clan name? should i put the [NL] in front of my name?

Edited on by SSBbrawler08

Photobucket | Backloggery
SSBB Friend Code: 0774 - 3945 - 4471
See you in anotha life, brotha.

Nayr-WaR

Yeah I think we are putting [NL] in front of our names, btw add me if u like , im not on the list, my codes in my sig

NNID: Nayr96

Z_Bone

The worst aspect of the Sigmus besides it's damage is it's 20 round magazine. Besides that, I like it's accuracy and actually did pretty good with it using a silencer when I was getting it's proficiencies.

BTW, anyone here play Black Ops as well?

Do the Mario!

lifesavedave

Tech101 wrote:

You know what was funny about the games we had last night was not one of us ran away with a hugh victory. We all I believe had no less then 10 kills and are random noob had 0 to 2 kills. Did you guy notice that as well. I went to save livesavedave a couple of times last night cus I seen someone following him and before I could get there he turned around and finished him. Good job watching your own back.

Thanks tech! I was playing on an old very large square projection tv while at work yesterday and i'm not sure if that helped make the difference. Or It could have been that I had been playing goldeneye for like 14 hrs that day!

Yeah I was wondering about our forth guy. I mean how do you go 1/3, i'm not sure if i tried i could have done that. They must have been camping in some weird non traffic area!

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

X_MxTnk_X

i like how were hosting the games now, guess nintendo's making up for yesterday

Used to hack, got another account for it. CT'S Finest if you wanna add, just tell me you did.(4422-0386-2001)

X_MxTnk_X

good games juan and blitz, we won like 8 in a row, thanks to me , jk. great teamwork by everyone espcially juan, who always ran in for the box to get it out of hostile area, why i fended off the people shooting him lol. we did well until the end where they won like 3 straight, but otherwise, nice job nlifers.

Nayr-WaR

Yep, black box seems to be a strong point for us, although I need work carrying the box

Still, lot's of wins tonight, hopefully can repeat tomorrow.

NNID: Nayr96

SSBbrawler08

i love playing black box! it's pretty epic when you kill some poor fool with your pistol while carrying the box. it's just plain sad. unfortunately, i have midterms all this week, so goldeneye (and black box) will have to wait for the weekend... don't have too much fun without me!

Chris720

Sorry about earlier guys but that Varghen sprayer peeved me off... its worse than an LMG!

@Blitz I see your using the AK47. You really shouldn't, its a horrible gun in GE, the damage is whack and the accuracy is awful.

Hopefully play with you guys again soon... when there's less BS lag.

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

X_MxTnk_X

xDemon720x wrote:

Sorry about earlier guys but that Varghen sprayer peeved me off... its worse than an LMG!

@Blitz I see your using the AK47. You really shouldn't, its a horrible gun in GE, the damage is whack and the accuracy is awful.

Hopefully play with you guys again soon... when there's less BS lag.

LMG? meh, it wasn't that badd, after you left at least

@Blitz, what you should be using right now is the preset loadouts so that you get the most use of your current level. at about 15 start making your own so that they meet you needs then. stay away from the sigmus until you get a silencer, then "camp" (probably not), in goldeneye to get the proficiency

Edited on by X_MxTnk_X

thelegendoflink

xDemon720x wrote:

I found a game in GoldenGun, and I think as soon as the host saw "[NL]Demon720 has joined the game" he went "Oh shi-, it's NL, QUIT!"

Yesterday I was beating some C4 people on Heroes, but they quit as soon as they saw "[NL] Tech has joined the game"

Currently playing online: Kid Icarus Uprising.

3DS Friend Code: 2664-2131-6340

SSBbrawler08

out of curiosity, what level are you guys? i'm only at a measly lvl. 18...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.