Showing 21 to 40 of 10,286
21. Posted: Fri 5th Nov 2010 00:29 GMT
GG Ballkirby and irk! I'll still be online, just doing different modes alone so I don't force anyone to play any mode they don't want. And no problem, Oregano, some other time then.
I'm pretty sure I think I'm funnier than I really am.
10 Years of Kingdom Hearts
3DS Friend Code: 0301-9785-9580
Watch me and my friends play games! Now with better visual quality! (Still a little choppy though)
22. Posted: Fri 5th Nov 2010 00:46 GMT
Good games Silver and Ballkirby
23. Posted: Fri 5th Nov 2010 00:57 GMT
If amazon actually deliver, I'll have this by the morning. Hopefully.I'll update this with my code and add y'all. It'll be good to have some decent competition! With any luck, I'll see you online soon!
Misfortune subdues small minds.
GoldenEye 007 FC : 3933-1198-0911
2D on deviantart
24. Posted: Fri 5th Nov 2010 13:43 GMT
I've added everyone's codes so far. I'll be on for the next hour or so if anyone else is down.
Editor At Large
NLFM podcast | Twitter | Thunder Panda!
Nintendo Network ID: johnnypanda | Twitter: jonwahlgren
25. Posted: Fri 5th Nov 2010 13:57 GMT
Oddly, I can't seem to connect today. I don't know what is up.
http://www.gaminggauge.com/My new gaming website!
26. Posted: Fri 5th Nov 2010 14:06 GMT
Weird. Can your Wii go online for other things?
27. Posted: Fri 5th Nov 2010 14:20 GMT
The Nintendo channel and iplayer work and it specifically says can't connect to the game server....
28. Posted: Fri 5th Nov 2010 14:22 GMT
Maybe the server is down for maintenance. I know Monster Hunter Tri does that a lot.
29. Posted: Fri 5th Nov 2010 15:11 GMT
I've been able to connect now! I reset my router and that seemed to do the trick!
30. Posted: Fri 5th Nov 2010 15:27 GMT
Sweet, add me and we'll play some.
31. Posted: Fri 5th Nov 2010 15:53 GMT
Panda, stop pwning me.
Haha, I was good until I fought you.
32. Posted: Fri 5th Nov 2010 16:37 GMT
GG Oregano and irk, haha that last map was not at all good to me.
33. Posted: Fri 5th Nov 2010 16:38 GMT
Good games though You two were great.
34. Posted: Fri 5th Nov 2010 16:48 GMT
@Jon Just curious. Did my friend code go through to you. I wont be on till Sunday at the earliest so I will be way behind you guys!!
John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.
I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!
Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech
35. Posted: Fri 5th Nov 2010 16:49 GMT
HAha, I had to come off. irken, you did really good on the station!
I'll probably be back on later, around 9pm GMT.
EDIT: Tech101... I think you're confirmed on mine but I won't be able to confirm.
Also guys, out of interest what controllers are you using?
Edited on Fri 5th November, 2010 @ 16:56 by Oregano
36. Posted: Fri 5th Nov 2010 17:02 GMT
Thanks I will add you when I get back to town. Need to add a few of you guys I didn't get a chance to!
37. Posted: Fri 5th Nov 2010 17:13 GMT
Hey guys! New to the forums here.
Here's my friend code, I just got the game yesterday.
FC : 5265 9403 2591Timezone : Eastern (Montreal)
I might be online this afternoon, even if I won't be a threat to some players, haha
See you online!
38. Posted: Fri 5th Nov 2010 17:14 GMT
I shall be on to destroy you all around 4pm EST
The Artist Formerly Known as ballkirby1
Nintendo Life Fantasy Football Team: The Propaniacs
39. Posted: Fri 5th Nov 2010 17:19 GMT
FC: 460348182293Time Zone: EST
PSN ID: grenworthshero
Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero
40. Posted: Fri 5th Nov 2010 17:34 GMT
Yep, you're on my list.
Oregano, I use the pointer controls. I thought the CCP was way too stiff in comparison.
Sorry, this topic has been locked.