Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 1,941 to 1,960 of 10,277

Matt96

That only works if you don't get shot in the head, or if someone else doesn't hit you before you're fuly recovered from the first hit.

New Goldeneye wii code:4885 9182 2486
3DS friend code (let me know if you add me): 1246-8768-4585

RDB

lifesavedave wrote:

Yeah I was really excited about it too! I figured the faster i'm moving the harder i am to hit but you are barely noticeable faster. Not enough to keep it in the loadout. Yeah tonight I was on fire! Every game i was getting a 10 kill streak. The difference i think was a put both loadouts to health, where has before i had hip and heavy. I think that made the big difference. I actually die alot from punches also because im always running forward into people but during that stretch i didn't die once. They would punch then I would just turn around and blast them in the back! I'm going to keep the double health for awhile and see if I still do that good. GG for sure!

@everyone I'll be doing a goldeneye marathon tommorrow so feel free to get on and invite.

Ha, funny. I just did the opposite when I switched to wiimote. I dropped both health boosts and went to heavy hitter/hip fire for most loadouts. I am loving how much faster kills come... especially on the vargen.

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

Martijzzzz

I'm almost lvl 24, but I have already a class in my head to use with the Terralite. But with the TOROS I don't have ANY idea...
On the most topics i see that the Toros ALWAYS a OHOK (One Hit One Kill) kill, but most of the people do still have Heavy Hitter on their class? What is a good class for the TOROS is me ?

I like playing Goldeneye Wii.
My Goldeneye friendcode is : 1607-6174-2150, add me, I add you to when u give me ur code.
I'm lvl 28 and like using weapon above my lvl.
Could I borrow ur Strata/Ivana/Masterton/Other good weapons ?
Are u Dutch ? Please go to w...

X_MxTnk_X

for toros i used distraction, heavy hitter and bio booster, sometimes switching out heavy hitter for reactive armor

ill hop on in a minute

Edited on by X_MxTnk_X

Goldeneye - (0347-4039-1611) [NL]Chance/xMxTnkx/Toxinz/St3a1th

Used to hack, got another account for it. CT'S Finest if you wanna add, just tell me you did.(4422-0386-2001)

X_MxTnk_X

add me RDB,my code is in my sig

Used to hack, got another account for it. CT'S Finest if you wanna add, just tell me you did.(4422-0386-2001)

Martijzzzz

X_MxTnk_X wrote:

for toros i used distraction, heavy hitter and bio booster, sometimes switching out heavy hitter for reactive armor

ill hop on in a minute

And what attachement did you use ?

My Goldeneye friendcode is : 1607-6174-2150, add me, I add you to when u give me ur code.

X_MxTnk_X

laser since it can't have a silencer, but no attachment works just as well

Martijzzzz

X_MxTnk_X wrote:

But why do you use it? And why do you have actualy Heavy Hitter on ? And why does nobody use Speed Loader ?

lifesavedave

Sorry demon and toxinz, I'm back. I got a call and actually had to do some work.

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

X_MxTnk_X

Martijzzzz wrote:

X_MxTnk_X wrote:

But why do you use it? And why do you have actualy Heavy Hitter on ? And why does nobody use Speed Loader ?

heavy hitter is for the people with bio booster and reactive armor, speed loader is useless for me because i like to reload after every shot/kill

Martijzzzz

X_MxTnk_X wrote:

Martijzzzz wrote:

X_MxTnk_X wrote:

heavy hitter is for the people with bio booster and reactive armor, speed loader is useless for me because i like to reload after every shot/kill

Ok, when i go to 24 tomorrow and i hope come far with lvl 24 for my Terralite , and then go for the TOROS with Laser with HighCap, Heavy Hitter and Bio Booster (Secondary is Hawksman).. Is this than a good class or can it better? So yea, why and where ?

X_MxTnk_X

Martijzzzz wrote:

X_MxTnk_X wrote:

Martijzzzz wrote:

X_MxTnk_X wrote:

Ok, when i go to 24 tomorrow and i hope come far with lvl 24 for my Terralite , and then go for the TOROS with Laser with HighCap, Heavy Hitter and Bio Booster (Secondary is Hawksman).. Is this than a good class or can it better? So yea, why and where ?

doesn't sound bad, but dont put on high cap because of the glitches, and because it only adds one more bullet, where i can find more use from flash and smoke grenades over one more bullet

X_MxTnk_X

just wait til we finish this game matt

Martijzzzz

X_MxTnk_X wrote:

Martijzzzz wrote:

X_MxTnk_X wrote:

Martijzzzz wrote:

X_MxTnk_X wrote:

doesn't sound bad, but dont put on high cap because of the glitches, and because it only adds one more bullet, where i can find more use from flash and smoke grenades over one more bullet

Ok, that's true, ONLY 1 BULLET ? Then its USELESS !!
But i don't like smokes and flashes, smokes are bad, only when you have thermal scope it's usefull and flash grenades, yea... Too long to pop up ... And Timed Mines are also bad... I need to wait for Remote Trigger Mines and now i think I wil still hold HighCap..

X_MxTnk_X

your choice lol

X_MxTnk_X

that was a really good game guys, esp demon, 23-0 not badd

Edited on by X_MxTnk_X

Chris720

I can't believe I won that game against you guys. I was NL outnumbered too!!
Remote Trigger Mines aren't too helpful... they're awesome on GoldenEye... enemies hacking your console, flick out teh phone, BOOM 2 kills. Proximity Mines are still better

Edited on by Chris720

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

X_MxTnk_X

proxy's are amazing , remotes can be useful if your in a good spot, timed are just for lucky people or for goldeneye when someone goes for a console you camp at lol

lifesavedave

Man I wish they would just let us host a game!

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.