Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 1,861 to 1,880 of 10,277

lifesavedave

Funny, I got pimped by some snipers today. 3 of them with kelvin on there team. When I went after one sniper camping, i got shot in the back by another. I finally had enough and switched to a rifle and started on a killing streak when the host quit.

Does anyone else have bad luck and end up shooting the wrong person first. You come up on two guys and shoot the first and then get killed by the second guy and the person you ended up shooting is the worst guy on the team and the guy you decided not to shoot first is the best guy. So if I would have picked the other guy i surly would have ended up with two kills and not dying. Seems like this happens everytime.

@obi there is a guy over on gamefaq complimenting you and I on a GE match. I guess we made a good impression!

Edited on by lifesavedave

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

Matt96

I just got a good Heroes match, 24 eliminations, 5 hero eliminations, and only 2 deaths at times such that I had 2 elimination streaks of at least 10. I didn't become the hero at all and used a custom setup of a PT-9 Interdictus and a P99 with hi Cap magazine Speed Loader Bio Booster and a reflex sight. I got 1645 exp.

Edited on by Matt96

New Goldeneye wii code:4885 9182 2486
3DS friend code (let me know if you add me): 1246-8768-4585

RDB

nobody's on right now?!?! Be on for a couple hours.

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

romulux

i'll be on in a minute but first i need to eat some french toast (the food most widely known to enhance killing skills)

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

Spoony_Tech

romulux wrote:

i'll be on in a minute but first i need to eat some french toast (the food most widely known to enhance killing skills)

Make mine a broth. Works better with dentures. Be on in a few.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

lifesavedave

Horrible lag on station sorry, rdb and komic

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

RDB

lifesavedave wrote:

Horrible lag on station sorry, rdb and komic

I can't believe we're losing to these guys. our 4th gets no kills and dies 10+. I'm not playing well either... sorry

we finished off beating those guys 3 or so in a row... so that's the right way to finish it off.

next time we have 8 lifers we should play classic conflict.

Edited on by RDB

[RDB]
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer

RDB

romulux wrote:

that must be some french toast if you're still eating it...

edit: those last few ge matches went pretty quick... I'm not sure I've every seen them end that fast. Livesaver, you had a tough road to win those alone against the 4 of us. Good games tonight all.

Edited on by RDB

[RDB]
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer

romulux

RDB wrote:

that must be some french toast if you're still eating it...

it wasn't all i had hoped for.

i was hoping to get on while we were all still together but i couldn't get into your guys' match, so i did some goldeneye. i don't know if it's just me but the teams have been terrible lately, i'm usually the only one hacking so i'm an easy target and can never finish one, the matches keep ending in like 2 minutes. i did see that in docks you can hack console 5 through the wall like it was said above, kind of funny to watch someone doing it.

did manage to dominate some crappy grenade launchers with tech and lifesaver afterward though.

Gameday

been awhile but good few matches everyone

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
(Youtube) https://goo.gl/RZezjr
Nintendo Switch: 2899-5745-8667
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J
3DS: Gameday
Steam: Gameday_J

3DS Friend Code: 0705-5371-1465 | Nintendo Network ID: Gameday_J | Twitter:

lifesavedave

Lol tech, I didn't join your party, just randomly picked classic!

GG everyone as always! I swear I die more from grenades and punches then I do bullets!

goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

Kelvin

lifesavedave wrote:

Funny, I got pimped by some snipers today. 3 of them with kelvin on there team.

Yeah, it just would not put us on the same team, would it? Well, at least be assured that I wasn't sniping. I'm no good at it, and much prefer a frontal assault, machine gun blazing.

Wii Code: 7714 7295 2393 7107
Goldeneye: 1829 8377 3420 - playing as [NL] KelvinG
Mario Kart Wii: 3093 9646 0225
Super Smash Brothers Brawl: 0388 0323 8824

Spoony_Tech

lifesavedave wrote:

Lol tech, I didn't join your party, just randomly picked classic!

GG everyone as always! I swear I die more from grenades and punches then I do bullets!

Yeah I thought that was to fast to have joined me. I was looking up what modes I haven't done yet and forgot it was even there. I'm at level 40 now but need like 34000 experience for the next weapon. Probably wont be there till next week.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

OK so I was thinking I need all my shotgun proficiency's. Maybe we can do some shotgun wars if we get enough people tonight. Trust me I would totally suck since I rarely ever use them and would like to get better with them. Specially on levels like archives and the club. It might also help me level up to 41 quicker or maybe not since there are a few here who can use a shotgun well.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

Valle

I bought Black ops wii couple days ago and its online is so much fun. Leveling up feels good and it happens all the time as you play well. (5hrs -> 14levels) Goldeneye just wants you to play hours and hours and it's always the same no new modes or weapons. And the whole online system is very smooth very few lags or connection problems. Goldeneye was ok but black ops is really something!

Valle

lifesavedave

@tech getting new weapons is so awesome especially since it takes so long to get to one. Man I think you kill me alot now, i'm going to hate it more when you level up again. You are going to be force for sure. You may have to toss that wheechair for a hoveround electric wheelchair though! I'm also up for shotguns, really anything is good.

So I stayed up late last night to try to squeeze in a few more points and I found a GE game full of clan members. A couple c4, a e4 and an elite? All mid 20 lvl. We had pretty much the same teams for over an hour. I actually figured those c4 boys would be wise against the remote mine but........they weren't. The best part is they traveled in packs and stood by the console while the other hacked so I was getting TRIPLE explosion kills. I don't think they ever really got it because I kept getting at least double explosion kills. I was being pretty sneaky though and throwing them on low ceilings. I ended up not losing a single game.

Edited on by lifesavedave

goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

Chris720

Omg... the imbosiles on this game... we were on Docks and we had that little pokey room covered. However, we didn't forsee a dumbass who would make us lose... he went down the walk way, where the narrow door looks down and into the area with boxes, and he got shot... so he tried it again... then again... then again... then again... and again, and he did this throughout the game. You'd think that after the second attempt you'd GO THE OTHER WAY! No matter what level you are, if you've got some brains you wouldn't keep going down the same path you keep getting shot at.

I quit after that in disgust... I hope never to see him again, and if I do, I hope he's on the other team so I can shoot his face off.

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

RDB

Tech101 wrote:

I'm at level 40 now but need like 34000 experience for the next weapon. Probably wont be there till next week.

And it's tougher to get large xp gains playing with other lifers... at least for me. Tech, you and Rom still manage to get 500+ almost every time, but I've been struggling to get that lately. Those large level xp jumps are depressing I've got another 15K till lvl 36, but I'm excited for lightfoot.

Edited on by RDB

[RDB]
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer

romulux

RDB wrote:

it's tougher to get large xp gains playing with other lifers

the trade off is that one of us is usually hosting, so you don't have to worry about losing anything you earn. i'd rather have a night of just ok xp matches than a few really good matches that make me anxious about a host quit.

tech, i remember being in the spot you're in and that was the most boring stretch, but you're moving through it way faster than i did. the anova is a pretty nice reward. at the rate you and rory are moving at one of you will probably pass me up soon.

and RDB, i agree that your playing is better with the remote. it's not as consistent as before since you're still learning it, but when you're doing good you're really tough to go up against. i think you dominated me in some of those pistols matches the other night.

grenworthshero

Well, I was going to go on today, but the wireless router isn't exactly functional at the moment, so I guess I'm sticking to MGS4.

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.