Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 1,841 to 1,860 of 10,277

RoryLee

I'll go back and do Goldeneye.

Nintendo ID: RoryLee
3DS: 3007-8085-6351

lifesavedave

RDB wrote:

gg tonight... sorry obi, rory, lifesaver. I wanted to play one more and really smother those guys, i'm exhausted and day full of meetings tomorrow. Trying to be responsible, I guess?

No worry's. 1o'clock is late when I'm sure you have to be at work at 7. My sleep has dropped drastically since I've gotten this game!

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

RoryLee

Someone else want to try the invites? It's not finding a game for me.

RoryLee

I don't know? Somebody else try for me.

OBI-001

i dont have lifesavedave!

Edited on by OBI-001

OBI-001

RoryLee

I'll try again.

lifesavedave

I've put you in obi! My code is in my sig!

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

romulux

lifesavedave wrote:

I'm sorry about the showing with the gs guys. That was just strait bad.

i was embarrassed that we lost that match. i saw them in the lobby and thought we were going to show them who's boss, then they shotgunned the hell out of us. i was hoping for a rematch too, they're lucky they got out when they did.

i got dominated at the start of nearly every one of those pistols only matches, i'm surprised i pulled it together enough to win any of them by the end. everyone was definitely better after last night's 'training'. i think shooting a little slower helped me with pistols tonight, you really can't hit people far away when blasting. heavy hitter does make a difference in license to kill mode with the hawksman, with it on i was killing with 1 headshot and 2 body shots but with it off it seemed to take 2 and 3.

maybe next time we could try terralites on single fire... that'd work better on big maps, whether or not it'd be as fun i don't know. i still wanna do melee only on heroes, if for nothing else than the constant 60xp bonuses.

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

lifesavedave

Haha remote mines rule! Killed two guys at two different goldeneye sats on the same trigger!

goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

romulux

the best is when you have mines on two different consoles and get kills from both of them at once when they detonate. that's only happened a few times but it is sweet.

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

lifesavedave

Did you guys know that you can control console 5 on docks from ouside of that room. On the other side outside! Saw a guy doing it took me 3 times to figure it out.

Maximumovrdrv is a hacker. For now on I'm not wasting my time watching out for proxys if I'm playing with hackers. If I hit them so be it. But trying to keep an eye out for them so much I get killed be everyone is just not worth it. I finally kill him and pick up his ivana, it has 12 in the clip. die 20 sec later by proxy before I even use it. Dang hackers

Edited on by lifesavedave

goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

Chris720

Kelvin wrote:

xDemon720x wrote:

@Kelvin Good games dude!

Thanks! I managed to keep up with you some of the time, which was good.

xDemon720x wrote:

I got peeved with that Tory dude, always camping in that friggin' tower.

Yeah, he thought he was invincible up there, but we showed him the error of his ways.

I also stumbled into a Licence to Kill game at one point and managed to finish middle of the table, which pleased me, as everyone else was at least eight levels higher.

I was amazed at your new found skills, you've definitely improved over the time I've been away playing other games.

Yeah, we did eventually get him, but him camping like that drove me nuts... then it kicked me outta the match... which was sort of a god send, otherwise I think I'd be punching my wall lol.

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

komicturtle

Interesting how I can join License to Kill when I'm not even the level required (locked here) haha it's pretty fun even though I 'sucked'. And with no radar, I can play 'agent' and hide and sneak until Rory or NLifedave find me lol

komicturtle

Kelvin

xDemon720x wrote:

I was amazed at your new found skills, you've definitely improved over the time I've been away playing other games.

Thanks again. You put in the time, you get results.

One funny thing I've noticed is that I've got the "automatically look up when going up stairs" thing toggled, and it didn't bother me at all at first, but now I'm a bit better at the game, it's driving me mad!

Wii Code: 7714 7295 2393 7107
Goldeneye: 1829 8377 3420 - playing as [NL] KelvinG
Mario Kart Wii: 3093 9646 0225
Super Smash Brothers Brawl: 0388 0323 8824

Kelvin

If anyone sees IGGUS out there on the electronic battlefield, please shoot him -- or her -- as much as possible. Horrible sniper-camper!

Wii Code: 7714 7295 2393 7107
Goldeneye: 1829 8377 3420 - playing as [NL] KelvinG
Mario Kart Wii: 3093 9646 0225
Super Smash Brothers Brawl: 0388 0323 8824

RoryLee

No kidding! For the little while I played today it seemed that everyone had a sniper and they were all camping. It sucks going for one of their guys just to get sniped in the back

RDB

Rorylee wrote:

No kidding! For the little while I played today it seemed that everyone had a sniper and they were all camping. It sucks going for one of their guys just to get sniped in the back

you know, I have such mixed emotions about sniping? I happen to really enjoy it from time to time, but don't make a habit of it. I try to stay moving too b/c better players are going to find and kill me anyway if I sit still. However, I can say that playing against 4 camping snipers can be really! difficult if they are organized. I have sniped a bit more that usual in the last week as Im trying to improve my ads wiimote skills. Still pretty rough.

I can't imagine how badly I would have gotten crushed in our handgun wars if I'd still been using the ccp!

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

Chris720

I had a weird match... I chose a default class with the Sigmus 9 and ACOG and it morphed into the Ivana...

My 1st perk were Proxy's, 2nd were Light Foot, 3rd was Last Act of Defiance, and it looked like everyone had the same, just heaps of Ivana's everywhere.

After the match, I back out and check if I leveled up the Ivana profincecy and if I could choose it for my loadout... unfortunately I couldn't, and the Ivana didn't level up... I'm guessing it was just some random hack?

Maybe this saturday we should do a Sigmus only, and with it on 3-bullet round fire. I can see people putting the ACOG on it and sniping lol.

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

OBI-001

@RDB good to see you enjoying the new controls its already made a huge differnce. im still struggling with the set up i just cant seem to keep the curser steady enough to finish the job. its especialy frustrating playing lower ranked non nl players i easily out maneuver them but still takes a full clip for 1 person. i tried romulux's settings for like 3 our four hours, holy crap fast is an understatment went back to exp3 was like moving in slow motion you can't go back after having that sort of mobility so still toying with the settings. almost ready to give the game away for awhile anyone got any ideas?

OBI-001

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.