Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 1,781 to 1,800 of 10,277

Martijzzzz

Rorylee wrote:

@Martijzzzz, I use multi-task with my sniper loadout. This helps me out because I don't like to camp, so I'll take a few shots and then run around the map for a better spot. I use the Sigmus 9 with the sniper and that's working pretty good for me.

Why a sigmus 9?? Can't you use better weapons with Multi-Task? (I mean, you can handle it, but let the game you use not better weapons with that gadget) ??

I like playing Goldeneye Wii.
My Goldeneye friendcode is : 1607-6174-2150, add me, I add you to when u give me ur code.
I'm lvl 28 and like using weapon above my lvl.
Could I borrow ur Strata/Ivana/Masterton/Other good weapons ?
Are u Dutch ? Please go to w...

Spoony_Tech

grenworthshero wrote:

I would be on, but, you know...girls, or Goldeneye? I choose girls.

?!?!?!?!?!?!? Girls huh nice cover. Anyways I don't think so LOL.

As for the phone joke I do the same as you. My phone is refreshed at the end of every match as well. Romulux do you have a dsi. That will also work very well. Before I got my new phone ( and dropped the rotary one ) I used that all the time. I tell you what I felt like an old man last night. RDB you definitely got the better of me. What load outs did everyone use. I went with no armor thinking extra damage would be better also increased hip fire as well. Does the extended magazine to anything for the pistols? The old man did have lots of fun last night. I think who ever was on my team last night only won twice all night. My kill to death ratio took a major hit tonight. Next time imm gonna use a wheel chair to get around and just run people over ala Mario kart.

Speaking of wheel chairs. Getting a new vehicle in the morning with a lift for my new wheel chair I picked up last night after our session. So might not be on tonight.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

RoryLee

I tried different guns with it and the Sigmus 9 just seems to be working for me. Probably because you can't have Bio booster when you have the multi-task, I just need something that shoots real fast.

Nintendo ID: RoryLee
3DS: 3007-8085-6351

Martijzzzz

Rorylee wrote:

I tried different guns with it and the Sigmus 9 just seems to be working for me. Probably because you can't have Bio booster when you have the multi-task, I just need something that shoots real fast.

Why not using a assault rifle or a shotgun than? And is the Stata not fast enough? Or the vargen? Or the Staugher ??

My Goldeneye friendcode is : 1607-6174-2150, add me, I add you to when u give me ur code.

lifesavedave

Tech the increased ammo gave you 19 bullets. I was rolling armor and increased hip fire. Although towards the end I switched to both armor sets and seemed to be doing a lot better. No joke about the kill/death. Mine doesn't seem to ever change no matter how many good games I have in a row, but last night it dropped 0.04%

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

Spoony_Tech

Maybe that's why I sucked so bad last night. I only had a clip with 10 bullets in it. Dave you had 19?

Oh wait you mean it gave me more bullets overall. Never mind I get it now.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

X_MxTnk_X

thats the first time ive ever tied on heroes

EDIT: my phone rang juan, thats why you got kicked. i was then in a game by myself

Edited on by X_MxTnk_X

Goldeneye - (0347-4039-1611) [NL]Chance/xMxTnkx/Toxinz/St3a1th

Used to hack, got another account for it. CT'S Finest if you wanna add, just tell me you did.(4422-0386-2001)

RDB

I was using hip fire and heavy hitter most the night, but also used heavy and bio a few times. I found the heavy/hip combo w/ext mag was the best for me w/ the hawksman. 15 rounds in the clip and really didn't have to worry about running out most the time cause so many others were using the same gun...just run over a dead body and cha-ching, full clip. Plus I don't think I lived that long, ever! No ammo glitch here either.

Oh and for Viper, I think by girls, he means the previously mentioned bachelor party!

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

romulux

i was using the same setup as you guys, heavy hitter and snap shot with the hawksman. i dropped out and took high cap mag off for the smaller levels because the clip kept glitching to 10. the downside of having the sensitivity all the way up is that every time i pull the trigger the remote jerks.... you guys might have gotten away but i think i taught those walls a lesson. next time we might try melee only? in heroes mode?

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

Spoony_Tech

I didn't use the hawksman. Might be why I did so bad. I used whatever the first pistol was. Only had 10 shots per clip.

MERG said:

lifesavedave

Yeah you were getting 19 little presents from me. What gun were you using? I thought the hawksman held 14 or 15.

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

Spoony_Tech

I think it was the p9 or whatever Its called. Its an old mans gun I guess. Less kick back for my frail arms.

MERG said:

Kelvin

I'll try to get on at around 9pm UK time, so in about three hours from now. I won't be able to play for long, but I'd love to get involved in a pistols-only game if there's one going.

Edited on by Kelvin

Wii Code: 7714 7295 2393 7107
Goldeneye: 1829 8377 3420 - playing as [NL] KelvinG
Mario Kart Wii: 3093 9646 0225
Super Smash Brothers Brawl: 0388 0323 8824

grenworthshero

RDB wrote:

Oh and for Viper, I think by girls, he means the previously mentioned bachelor party!

haha, by girls I mean I was talking on Skype with a...member of the opposite sex with whom I am involved.

Edited on by grenworthshero

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

Martijzzzz

RDB wrote:

I was using hip fire and heavy hitter most the night, but also used heavy and bio a few times. I found the heavy/hip combo w/ext mag was the best for me w/ the hawksman. 15 rounds in the clip and really didn't have to worry about running out most the time cause so many others were using the same gun...just run over a dead body and cha-ching, full clip. Plus I don't think I lived that long, ever! No ammo glitch here either.

What sort of a glitch?? And how to do it?

romulux

he's talking about the ammo glitch that happens when you use high cap mags, where whenever you step over one of your guns on the ground your clip loses bullets. with some guns like the terralite your clip only goes down to 28 bullets but with other guns like the vargen the clip completely empties every time.

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

Martijzzzz

WTF is that for weirdness ?
Is it only with HighCap??

Edited on by Martijzzzz

irken004

You would think that the developers would catch a bug like that and fix it before releasing the game. Sigh. Oh well.

Edited on by irken004

X_MxTnk_X

ill be right back onmy wii froze

Used to hack, got another account for it. CT'S Finest if you wanna add, just tell me you did.(4422-0386-2001)

X_MxTnk_X

great effort on facility demon.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.