RoryLee

Doks gonna get it!

Nintendo ID: RoryLee
3DS: 3007-8085-6351

OBI-001

who wants to play with the kunra

OBI-001

romulux

get out of the way! i'm trying to shoot bad guys.

i've never seen team ltk get that unruly, usually the fights aren't that intense with that many people. that was a lot of fun but next time we need some ground rules about license to kill- no explosives near teammates, and for god sakes don't run in front of a teammate's gun when he's shooting! this old geezer kept stepping in front of my gun all night, probably couldn't see with his cataracts. we've gotta hug walls instead of all walking in the middle of the aisle next time so we're out of each other's way, cause if not i'll just keep pulling the trigger.

hey, even the hawksman has the ammo glitch... how nice.

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

RDB

tonight was the most fun I've had playing ge to date. I can't count how many times I just laughed out loud at crazy handgun night... I really like tltk with lifers too. I think for the most part we kept friendly fire to a minimum. That became evident whenever someone else joined and immediately proceeded to kill his teammates 3 or 4 times before figuring it out.

@tech... I must admit, it was fun to be able to actually go head-2-head with you tonight. Normally, I've got nothing and get lucky from time to time, but I thought it was pretty even tonight. overall, it seems like pistols somewhat leveled the playing field, even more so than I expected. OBI, how many times did we kill each other face-2-face. It seemed like neither of us could win that fight. We both had to die every time.

next time, all AK's...

Edited on by RDB

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

Spoony_Tech

That old geezer took you out quite a few times as well. That was brutal for me. Romulux You were pulling the trigger so fast I though you were using an machine gun at times. I used the machine gun once accidentally. Kill one of the enemies and took down my owe teammate as well. At least they canceled out. Good games everyone. Don't know if I want to do that for a while. My regular game might be off after that session.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

RDB

Tech101 wrote:

That old geezer took you out quite a few times as well. That was brutal for me. Romulux You were pulling the trigger so fast I though you were using an machine gun at times. I used the machine gun once accidentally. Kill one of the enemies and took down my owe teammate as well. At least they canceled out. Good games everyone. Don't know if I want to do that for a while. My regular game might be off after that session.

Really, you think? I think I'll be better after tonight. Just like after finishing the pistol xp... going back to machine guns made it so easy.

Edited on by RDB

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

RoryLee

Good game everyone! Next time we should try Heroes w/pistols.

OBI-001

old geezer :snicker: now thats a good ge name

OBI-001

romulux

wish i had a computer near the wii so i could keep up with what you guys are doing in between matches, but if all of the sudden you guys are using only one type of gun i think i'll be able to take the hint. i wasn't expecting just a single machine gunner to throw the matches off so much, the advantage those outsiders was huge.

rory, if you've used bond's p99 you'll know that that wouldn't be a fair match; that thing kills with 2 hits while ourumov and trevelyn just have normal strength. still might be fun, since whoever's playing as bond would pretty much have superpowers.

tech, i was shooting fast and hitting nothing, i was getting destroyed in some of those matches. one thing's for sure, i think we're all going to be better with pistols from now on.

Martijzzzz

BTW, is multi task a good gadget ? And for what sort of classes is it good?

I like playing Goldeneye Wii.
My Goldeneye friendcode is : 1607-6174-2150, add me, I add you to when u give me ur code.
I'm lvl 28 and like using weapon above my lvl.
Could I borrow ur Strata/Ivana/Masterton/Other good weapons ?
Are u Dutch ? Please go to w...

lifesavedave

Good games for sure! That was crazy fun and as intense as they come. For all the accidental teamate deaths, my bad. For some reason I didn't think grenades could kill your team so I was just throwen two a life. Anything to take some of you down! Well on the plus side everyone should have all of there pistol kills and we played all 9 stages on tltk. I feel I did pretty well tonight, I only got dominated once tonight, by some old man! I also got to regulate on a levl 51 player earlier.

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

romulux

hey hey, enough with the old jokes about tech. his heart can't take it.

OBI-001

he wont know its past his bed time (grandpa nap)

Edited on by OBI-001

OBI-001

lifesavedave

@romulux I keep the forum open on my phone and then after every match I'll hit refresh. Sorry golden oldie your rotary dial phone isn't going to work for this!

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

Kelvin

I'm sorry I missed the all-pistols match, as I quite like using them, but there's not often an opportunity to do so as one has to use the stronger weapons to be competitive. Next time!

Edited on by Kelvin

Wii Code: 7714 7295 2393 7107
Goldeneye: 1829 8377 3420 - playing as [NL] KelvinG
Mario Kart Wii: 3093 9646 0225
Super Smash Brothers Brawl: 0388 0323 8824

OBI-001

@Kelvin it was pretty crazy and alot of fun make sure to jump in next time!

does anyone get on at this time?

Edited on by OBI-001

OBI-001

OBI-001

hey viper missed out on some fun today. i recall having late night matchups with you

OBI-001

grenworthshero

Yeah, I know. I do miss playing with you guys, Me and Tech were especially deadly together, but I'm limiting my Goldeneye time to get some other games out of the way. I'ma try and get on once a week at least.

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

RoryLee

@Martijzzzz, I use multi-task with my sniper loadout. This helps me out because I don't like to camp, so I'll take a few shots and then run around the map for a better spot. I use the Sigmus 9 with the sniper and that's working pretty good for me.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.