Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 1,661 to 1,680 of 10,277

OBI-001

hey guys, its funny when i joined nl i thought i was gonna be the old man 29.
playing on 32'' LG led lcd
Lag death is a pain in the arse yeasterday killed someone ducked in behind a wall poped out then died. happens often against shotguns.does anyone ever feal like you get shoot through the walls like when your going head to head and you take cover and still die!

OBI-001

OBI-001

@RDB we could have fun with stuff like that, we could go as a team using crappy hand guns that would be a good skill tester

OBI-001

romulux

OBI-001 wrote:

does anyone ever feal like you get shoot through the walls like when your going head to head and you take cover and still die!

absolutely. i'll be getting shot and run for cover, get around the corner and think i made it but i'm still getting hit. then i die. it makes you wonder how long you were getting shot before the game finally started showing the hit marks on your screen... i wonder if improving my connection would help that any.

if you guys ever want to do a handgun only or low level gun match we could (as long as everyone reads the thread that night), those gamespot forum guys do that sort of stuff all the time.

Edited on by romulux

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

lifesavedave

@ romulux and obi what you described happens to me every game. The same with punches, I end up dying by a punch when it appears there just to far away.

@mx goldeneye jungle, silenced pavlar 24 kill streak. I didn't even have to move once. I actually let two guys run by in trying not to give away my position. I actually ran out of ammo or I could have had more. I'll have to do it again if I'm ever feeling down!

@everyone count me in on any special matches, should be fun.

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

OBI-001

romulux wrote: if you guys ever want to do a handgun only or low level gun match we could (as long as everyone reads the thread that night), those gamespot forum guys do that sort of stuff all the time.

yes lets do it, imagine sigmus with no extended mag and the p99 having to reload some times more than once to take someome down that could be alot of fun playing with and against nl. What do you recone guys up for it tonight!

OBI-001

OBI-001

@lifesavedave ah yes the punch death. my personal favourite is when your behinde someone shooting them and thay take you out with a punch. i also every game get puch killed by someone that seems 10 meters away very frustrating

OBI-001

Mabbit

According to that chart, I'm 3.7% through the game... This is going to take forever!

Heisenberg says "relax!"
The user formerly known as briunj04
PSN=mabbit04/Summoner name(LoL)=briunj04

romulux

sorry i wasn't doing too well Tlink. i moved my setup into another room to see if the connection would improve (sort of worked) but i just could not get comfortable aiming with the tv at a different height, had to quit and move it all back. as much as i love the remote it can be really finnicky to use sometimes, say when you want to scratch your head without your character spinning around in circles.

lifesavedave

briunj04 wrote:

According to that chart, I'm 3.7% through the game... This is going to take forever!

Its kinda depressing, I've never seen the % given for levels anywhere before. Good info though.

since were on putches it seems like everytime I punch someone it needs two punches and they only need one. That's even if I have both health upgrades. Its very frustrating dying 3-4 times by punches.

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

Spoony_Tech

I'm also up for any changes game modes. If we all play against each other we don't need to start from level one. We can just agree to use only a certain loadout for those matches.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

RDB

I'm all for handguns, no kunera? , and snipers tonight. No silencing. If we can get four or more that is...

@ tech... I think some of the fun is that we all would "look" lvl 1. At least for one match... Oh yea, how was it playing the intellivision growing up?

Edited on by RDB

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

OBI-001

how about a handgun duel, say hawksman? dont matter if we dont get 8 it would still be fun taken on other guys!

OBI-001

RDB

yea, I was thinking 4 lifers using handguns vs anyone else. more lifers could be fun, but also hilarious if we still won mightely (sp?) with only handguns.

Also, grenades/mines in play? My vote is yes.

[RDB]
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer

romulux

i'd love a handgun match, but let's wait until we get at least 6 lifers together before switching to pistols (shouldn't be hard). otherwise we'll be getting outgunned by the other side. depends on whether we're doing teams or just conflict though, i think classic conflict would be a lot of fun for this. is everyone up for it tonight?

another thing that would be funny (but cruel) is if we all worked together even on opposite teams against the few non nl players. just imagine them being shot by those of us on the other side while those of us actually on their team are shooting them too. they'd leave instantly (maybe that's the way to clear the lobby out?)

Edited on by romulux

OBI-001

be fun using destraction with everyone using smoke and flash

OBI-001

OBI-001

romulux wrote: another thing that would be funny (but cruel) is if we all worked together even on opposite teams against the few non nl players. just imagine them being shot by those of us on the other side while those of us actually on their team are shooting them too. they'd leave instantly (maybe that's the way to clear the lobby out?)

what a great idea! we have to do that for sure especially if we know theres other nlers waiting
im up for some handgun conflict tonight

Edited on by OBI-001

OBI-001

RDB

going on now... handguns it is.

[RDB]
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer

Mabbit

I play with you guys with some pistols

Heisenberg says "relax!"
The user formerly known as briunj04
PSN=mabbit04/Summoner name(LoL)=briunj04

lifesavedave

I'm in! It will be nice to mix it up!

goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

hylianhalcyon

Sounds fun dudes, what with only handguns and all. Unfortunately I'm somewhat busy at the moment, so yeah.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and cultural heritage for profit, or as an exercise of power, are barbarians." - George Lucas, 1988

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.