Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 161 to 180 of 10,286

TheLastBaron

Tech101 wrote:

Oregano I tried to party invite you a few times. Quests you were in a match!

SuperPeach you will get the hang of it just keep playing team and get use to the controls. Good games though. I didn't like it when we were on separate teams.

Who else was it that sent me an invite. I didn't get to it in time and I sent one right back!

I probably be back on tonight.

I think that was me that got the invite, but it was cancelled. No worries, we met up eventually. I'll probably be on at 6:30 or 7 Pacific tonight if anyone is up for a game.

Friend Codes
GoldenEye: 0091 0717 1871

2-D

Anyone online at the moment and fancy a game or two?

Misfortune subdues small minds.

GoldenEye 007 FC : 3933-1198-0911
2D on deviantart

composerzane

Ridiculous amounts of fun - played a lot with Oregano and Wesus... pwned many... I think the nintendolifers may have a good thing going here

Wesus, that last conflict game was f'ing intense - you me and that raffa guy were neck and neck to the end!

GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Friend Code: 1903 1484 4201 - tag: [NL] Zane
check out my music @ www.myspace.com/meauxdal

Spoony_Tech

2D wrote:

Anyone online at the moment and fancy a game or two?

What's your online name? I've got about 2 to 3 people I have no idea who they are from there names!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

WHAT IS RETRO DOING??!!

Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Oregano

Well I'm in the UK so it is tonight.

What timezone are you in? I probably be back on the game tonight but I'll be on tomorrow and I'll be recording pretty much all the matches.

http://www.gaminggauge.com/
My new gaming website!

Wesus

composerzane wrote:

Wesus, that last conflict game was f'ing intense - you me and that raffa guy were neck and neck to the end!

dude i know, i cant believe i got 3rd ... im so ashamed haha

btw im getting on in a few so if anyone needs anyone to play with lemme know

important!!!!!!!!!!! i went up .01 in my KDR! wewt

Edited on by Wesus

Goldeneye - 3659 1451 2434
Skype - Wesus69

2-D

I'm 2D on there as well! I'll add your codes again, tech101, I'll see if I can find you.
I got a dead early lecture tomorrow, so I might only be on for a round, but still

EDIT : I gotcha now, you're in the roster. you up for a round then?

Edited on by 2-D

Misfortune subdues small minds.

GoldenEye 007 FC : 3933-1198-0911
2D on deviantart

Wesus

2D wrote:

EDIT : I gotcha now, you're in the roster. you up for a round then?

did u add me?

and i dont see anyone else online except zane

Goldeneye - 3659 1451 2434
Skype - Wesus69

2-D

I'll add you again in case, man
2 seconds

EDIT: Invite sent

Edited on by 2-D

Misfortune subdues small minds.

GoldenEye 007 FC : 3933-1198-0911
2D on deviantart

Spoony_Tech

2D wrote:

I'm 2D on there as well! I'll add your codes again, tech101, I'll see if I can find you.
I got a dead early lecture tomorrow, so I might only be on for a round, but still

EDIT : I gotcha now, you're in the roster. you up for a round then?

I wont be on again till later tonight but I'm not sure if I added you yet. I would have remembered your name if it was on my list.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

WHAT IS RETRO DOING??!!

Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

2-D

Tech101 wrote:

2D wrote:

I'm 2D on there as well! I'll add your codes again, tech101, I'll see if I can find you.
I got a dead early lecture tomorrow, so I might only be on for a round, but still

EDIT : I gotcha now, you're in the roster. you up for a round then?

I wont be on again till later tonight but I'm not sure if I added you yet. I would have remembered your name if it was on my list.

Fair enough. I'll see you on at some point then, the GMT needs to stick together

Misfortune subdues small minds.

GoldenEye 007 FC : 3933-1198-0911
2D on deviantart

irken004

Oregano wrote:

Well I'm in the UK so it is tonight.

What timezone are you in? I probably be back on the game tonight but I'll be on tomorrow and I'll be recording pretty much all the matches.

Ah, well I'm in Central time here in the US. I'll be on in about 1.5 hours. If we don't meet up, I'll be online tomorrow too.

Spoony_Tech

What modes does everyone like to play. I personal will do whatever but prefer team conflict. I'm not big on golden gun. Haven't played heros yet either!!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

WHAT IS RETRO DOING??!!

Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Wesus

i have only played TC, C and GG and i prefer solo conflict, however i would like to play the other modes, would anyone else be interested in setting up a team to play blackbox / goldeneye / heroes?

Goldeneye - 3659 1451 2434
Skype - Wesus69

irken004

Tech101 wrote:

I personal will do whatever but prefer team conflict. I'm not big on golden gun. Haven't played heros yet either!!

Pretty much this.

2-D

Great game @Wesus, you're really good!
I'm still pretty amateur, but I'm getting there

As for modes, I'm not a fan of golden gun (mainly 'cause I suck with it), but I enjoy all the others.

Misfortune subdues small minds.

GoldenEye 007 FC : 3933-1198-0911
2D on deviantart

Wesus

why thank u @2d, and the more u play with me tech and zane the better u get haha

Goldeneye - 3659 1451 2434
Skype - Wesus69

Oregano

I love heroes and black box! and I'll play them tomorrow. I'm cuirrently cutting the videos from before and I'll upload them in the morning.

http://www.gaminggauge.com/
My new gaming website!

composerzane

heroes is an absolute blast - if your team is any good.

nothing better than following a guy, watching him become the hero, then getting the melee kill (takes two whacks on a hero)

GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Friend Code: 1903 1484 4201 - tag: [NL] Zane
check out my music @ www.myspace.com/meauxdal

Top

Sorry, this topic has been locked.