Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 1,541 to 1,560 of 10,277

Kelvin

TLink9 wrote:

Who are you talking to me or Kelvin

I would imagine he's not talking about me, as I'm anything but "amazing" on this game! I was doing quite well last night though. I got 900xp in one match, but I also got 5xp in another.

Rorylee wrote:

I hate snipers!

My new favourite game is sniper hunting. There are a lot of players out there who camp in the same places again and again -- especially on Jungle -- and it's fun to run up to their position and unload a clip into their back. Then you move on to the next, and by the time you've worked your way around, the first guy has respawned and gone back to his usual spot, so you can kill him again. You can walk right up to them because they're so intent on peering down their scopes they're not paying attention to anything else.

In one game last night, there were three of them crouched in that little hollow on Jungle -- you know, under the bridge -- and I just walked up to them and blasted them all away. Great fun.

Outpost is a good one for this too, but it's a bit more tricky on Station, because they camp in the train, and it's more difficult to get up there without being spotted.

Edited on by Kelvin

Wii Code: 7714 7295 2393 7107
Goldeneye: 1829 8377 3420 - playing as [NL] KelvinG
Mario Kart Wii: 3093 9646 0225
Super Smash Brothers Brawl: 0388 0323 8824

Kelvin

Apologies to [nL]ifesaver, InstantGamer and [NL] ThomasW; for some reason we couldn't connect to any games this afternoon. I'm not sure why.

ThomasBW84

Kelvin wrote:

Apologies to [nL]ifesaver, InstantGamer and [NL] ThomasW; for some reason we couldn't connect to any games this afternoon. I'm not sure why.

Not sure what was happening, I even tried joining a game myself and it still wasn't working, server might have been having an outage.

Maybe next time!

ThomasBW84

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3469-6599 | Nintendo Network ID: ThomasBW84 | Twitter:

lifesavedave

No worries, my game freezes up 9/10 I try to join a game. Although it was letting me join games via invite. The internet at work is kinda weird. I'll be on all day hit me up later!

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

romulux

Rorylee wrote:

I hate snipers!

heh... trying to level up the wa2000....

by the way, how far are you from the strata? i think you'll put the anova on the shelf once you get it like i did. i'm not looking forward to how much more the ammo glitch is going to happen when we're both carrying one!

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

RoryLee

I still got quite aways to go before I level up. If you notice when we play everytime you die I always go for your gun and usually get myself killed for it. I just hate when I get killed by a sniper it makes me want to hunt him down the whole time, and it usually throws my game off.

Nintendo ID: RoryLee
3DS: 3007-8085-6351

Spoony_Tech

Rorylee wrote:

I still got quite aways to go before I level up. If you notice when we play everytime you die I always go for your gun and usually get myself killed for it. I just hate when I get killed by a sniper it makes me want to hunt him down the whole time, and it usually throws my game off.

Are you referring to that sniper from last night. He was annoying. He got me quite a few times as well. I noticed he left in that jungle match we had. He probably got sick of us coming for him.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

RoryLee

That's the guy I was talking about. After awhile there I had to choose the sniper loadout and go after him. He was good but it was getting real annoying.

Nintendo ID: RoryLee
3DS: 3007-8085-6351

Gameday

man i just tried to get on and 5 times in a row my system has froze on the same screen. where its trying to connect to a game mode like i Team Conflict then i sit back and wait for the bs to happen thinking am i gonna get lucky ? no not today either @Zane sorry man once again my wii or goldeneye game isnt having it. i wanted to play i need to level up. i mean ive had this game since day one and im only level 25. the free time that i do have i spend playing different games on Wii and 360 and netflix has been my new fix lately but o well i catch you guys sometimes maybe when your level 50 haha and im barely hitting 30 since it takes forever to level up once you hit the 20's in this game.

Edited on by Gameday

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
(Youtube) https://goo.gl/RZezjr
Nintendo Switch: 2899-5745-8667
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J
3DS: Gameday
Steam: Gameday_J

3DS Friend Code: 0705-5371-1465 | Nintendo Network ID: Gameday_J | Twitter:

romulux

Rorylee wrote:

If you notice when we play everytime you die I always go for your gun

it sucks because you have to stand there and hope you don't grab the wrong gun, then take cover to reload it and check the firing mode and usually by that point someone's already shooting you. most of the time i picked up a strata before it'd be set to single fire, which can really take you by surprise when you hold down the trigger and hear one little bb fire out.

i'll tell you this, the ammo glitch sucks but isn't as bad as the vargen's. it drops your ammo to 20, which is still enough to do some damage but the problem is being aware of it. i'll charge in a room with three or four people thinking i've got enough ammo for them and after taking one person out i'm caught in front of the others without any bullets. you have to check your ammo all the time to know what you're working with. i tried taking high cap mags off and it runs out so much faster that the ammo glitch may as well have been happening the whole time.

Gameday wrote:

it takes forever to level up once you hit the 20's in this game.

wait till you get into the 30's. no major guns (unless you like shotguns and rifles) and the last few levels before hitting 40 are excruciating (tech is in that spot right now). the 40's aren't as bad because with the awesome guns you get you kind of don't care about leveling up as fast anymore.

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

Gameday

@romulux funny you say that cause thats what i use sniper rifles and shotguns , in reality im trying to get all the xp alc. for the earlier guns and its hard for me cause i dont like the sub machine guns , well not the earlier ones. i can work with the rifles but when i first started out the shot gun was my best friend and the sniper rifle was too. its funny cause i got all the xp for the first 3 shot guns real quickly no prob , but now that im going back to try to get all the xp for the lower class weapons im getting hit up and everyone has the extra health and reactor armor on so im struggling to get some kills with the weapons im tryna max out.

Edited on by Gameday

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J

TLink9

Whoo big NL party

That is TLinkerbell to you!
[17:17] theblackdragon: considering i have neither an xbox nor a ps3 :3
[17:17] Corbie: Nintendo fangirl alert!!!!
[17:17] James Newton: Uh oh
The James Ne...

It was fun to see so many NLers there tonight, but there was a lot of lag at my end, so it wasn't as enjoyable as it could have been.

X_MxTnk_X

good ish games kelvin. that nick kid kept pissing me off so i was off my game, and only going for him. tbh i though about leaving during that outpost game just tp piss them off. would've done better if i was concentrated. had fun though.

Goldeneye - (0347-4039-1611) [NL]Chance/xMxTnkx/Toxinz/St3a1th

Used to hack, got another account for it. CT'S Finest if you wanna add, just tell me you did.(4422-0386-2001)

Kelvin

You did quite well for someone off their game!

lifesavedave

@rorylee dont worry you're not the only person that gets blasted while looking for a gun. Happens all the time to me playing hero's, the masterdon and anova just cut through people. I can't help but go pick them up.
@romulux thanks for posting up your controller settings. I've moved the settings a few clicks towards yours and it is making a big difference. Right now my aim isn't quite as good but the ability to view around is so much quicker. I'm noticing people easier and if someone runs by me without hitting me I'm able to turn around fast enough to shoot them in the back.
Anyone still on the stock preset settings looking to improve there game, this will def help.

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

X_MxTnk_X

sorry you had to join that game mabbit. i was in the zone.

Used to hack, got another account for it. CT'S Finest if you wanna add, just tell me you did.(4422-0386-2001)

TLink9

lifesavedave wrote:

@rorylee dont worry you're not the only person that gets blasted while looking for a gun. Happens all the time to me playing hero's, the masterdon and anova just cut through people. I can't help but go pick them up.
@romulux thanks for posting up your controller settings. I've moved the settings a few clicks towards yours and it is making a big difference. Right now my aim isn't quite as good but the ability to view around is so much quicker. I'm noticing people easier and if someone runs by me without hitting me I'm able to turn around fast enough to shoot them in the back.
Anyone still on the stock preset settings looking to improve there game, this will def help.

Everytime I come near you you always start to glitch up so I look retarded. What controll settings are you using?

That is TLinkerbell to you!
[17:17] theblackdragon: considering i have neither an xbox nor a ps3 :3
[17:17] Corbie: Nintendo fangirl alert!!!!
[17:17] James Newton: Uh oh
The James Ne...

meh, okay games mabbit and gameday, we did alright. sorry i had to go.

Gameday

ha you were the host too. good game thats the first full game ive played in heroes Finally my wii let me play

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.