Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 1,501 to 1,520 of 10,277

Gameday

golden eye freezing hard today im done trying to get on ill catch you some other time peeps

Edited on by Gameday

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
(Youtube) https://goo.gl/RZezjr
Nintendo Switch: 2899-5745-8667
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J
3DS: Gameday
Steam: Gameday_J

3DS Friend Code: 0705-5371-1465 | Nintendo Network ID: Gameday_J | Twitter:

TLink9

razor10000 wrote:

What guys?

People not on NL team.

That is TLinkerbell to you!
[17:17] theblackdragon: considering i have neither an xbox nor a ps3 :3
[17:17] Corbie: Nintendo fangirl alert!!!!
[17:17] James Newton: Uh oh
The James Ne...

If you use a sniper, always equip it with a silencer because it will still bring full damage and you won't be shown on the radar.

I'll kill you all with my CAP GUN!!!!!!!!!!!!
GoldenEye 007: 2801-9617-6853

TLink9

romulux wrote:

i got the wa2000 and i'm confused by the ordering of the rifles. the pavlov is the worst and should be first, but then you get the toros which i think is the best in the game- it's got the best stats but with the small clip it takes skill to use, something most other high level guns have in common. the wa is like the talon but with slightly worse stats overall, i'm having a hard time finding the point of it... the toros and wa should switch spots, methinks.

Added fc

The James Ne...

TLink9 wrote:

razor10000 wrote:

What guys?

People not on NL team.

I just recently joined the Nintendo Life team because Rory Lee kindly accept me in the team. I feel happy to be in the Nintendo Life team.

razor10000

Is Rory Lee leader of the Nintendo Life team?

TLink9

razor10000 wrote:

Is Rory Lee leader of the Nintendo Life team?

I don't know.

razor10000 wrote:

If you use a sniper, always equip it with a silencer because it will still bring full damage and you won't be shown on the radar.

Why would I not go with a silencer lmao. That is how I got 17 kills without being noticed.

The James Ne...

Nah. I think silencers are bad on SMG's and Assault rifles. It just doesn't have it for me.

romulux

razor10000 wrote:

i don't like silencers on rifles because it feels a little too cowardly- it's already cheap enough shooting someone in the back from across the map, but they at least have the ability to track you down when they respawn and i like that challenge. plus, the thermal scope is way better

i'll get your code next time i'm on, Tlink.

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

razor10000

You know what would be funny? You equip the Heavy Hitter gadget and equip your silencer at the same time because silencers make the damage fall.

TLink9

razor10000 wrote:

Nah. I think silencers are bad on SMG's and Assault rifles. It just doesn't have it for me.

I just use it on snipers too I tried assault rifles, it failed. I just like to walk up on people instead of shooting them if they did not see me.

The James Ne...

romulux wrote:

razor10000 wrote:

i don't like silencers on rifles because it feels a little too cowardly- it's already cheap enough shooting someone in the back from across the map, but they at least have the ability to track you down when they respawn and i like that challenge. plus, the thermal scope is way better

That thing can go drown in a lake, it should of been unlocked from the start.

The James Ne...

romulux wrote:

razor10000 wrote:

I agree. Thermal Scope highlights your enemies so you can see them clearly when they're hidden.

TLink9

razor10000 wrote:

romulux wrote:

razor10000 wrote:

I agree. Thermal Scope highlights your enemies so you can see them clearly when they're hidden.

It is sarcasm, it stinks.

The James Ne...

TLink9 wrote:

razor10000 wrote:

romulux wrote:

razor10000 wrote:

It is sarcasm, it stinks.

Nah. It's good.

TLink9

Are you joking? I find it annoying.

The James Ne...

Really? How so?

romulux

this game is really dark and it can be hard to see where people are, especially on that ridge in jungle. the thermal scope makes it so much easier to find campers, not to mention it makes targeting people in general much faster and you can see through smoke and even thin walls with it. the only problem is that you can't tell who you're looking at, a teammate or enemy, so in team license to kill it'd be a bad choice.

Edited on by romulux

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

TLink9

razor10000 wrote:

Really? How so?

I don't like how it darkens the background, also I am noticed.
I also like being awesome and using pistols to shoot people, I wonder what they think when they die (I am using an assault rifle and I got killed with a pistol ) ha ha sucker.

The James Ne...

You've got a point there, romulux. It's mostly good in conflict and variants of it.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.