Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 1,461 to 1,480 of 10,277

Mabbit

Whoa, Tech had a 12 kill streak in Outpost

Heisenberg says "relax!"
The user formerly known as briunj04
PSN=mabbit04/Summoner name(LoL)=briunj04

RoryLee

@Tech, good game tonight. Calling it off a little early so I can watch some TNA wrestling and have a few drinks. You were on a roll tonight you probably could've taken the other team by yourself, I think that one game you had like 24 kills.

Nintendo ID: RoryLee
3DS: 3007-8085-6351

Mabbit

Sometime can we do Heroes or Black Box? I like a little variety in my matches
Oh, and we totally dominated in facility
Me: 13 kills, 2 deaths
Tech: 12 kills, 2 deaths
Romulux: 12 kills, 2 deaths

Heisenberg says "relax!"
The user formerly known as briunj04
PSN=mabbit04/Summoner name(LoL)=briunj04

Spoony_Tech

@briunj04 You left before I could switch it up. Sorry! Good games though. Hanks for hopping on for a bit rorylee. Romulux I was ruining of dropping on purpose that last match just because the other took forever to spawn a hero. Still only 3 the whole game was not good. Not to mention I sucked that last game anyways.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

romulux

that last match was so annoying because everyone was shotgunning and no matter how hard i checked to make sure it was safe i got blasted every time i pressed '2' to turn into bond, couldn't even get a proximity mine down. i made up for it later doing heroes in archives again by going 54-5, i could swear i got a 20 domination on the host and he didn't quit. give that guy a medal

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

razor10000

You're famous guys! Nintendo Life will rule one day........

I'll kill you all with my CAP GUN!!!!!!!!!!!!
GoldenEye 007: 2801-9617-6853

ThomasBW84

Tech101 wrote:

@Thomas I figured when the host was finally on the other team he would drop. I wanted that kkk Guy on our team so I could shoot and punch him the whole game till he left.

We didn't have the best group, and I'm pretty sure I was on my longest ever streak when the host quit, grrr!

It was still fun, thanks for the game and I'll be on regularly in my quest for lvl 25.

ThomasBW84

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3469-6599 | Nintendo Network ID: ThomasBW84 | Twitter:

grenworthshero

Nice, guys! Makes me want to get back into playing more so people will recognize me as well. The Baron got a mention on that list as well. Way to represent NL, people!

Also, I just realized that the link to the Goldeneye codes in my signature has been wrong this whole time. I changed it now, so if you had trouble accessing it before, you should be able to now.

Edited on by grenworthshero

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

Spoony_Tech

That's so cool. Thanks for the post romulux. Also thanks for representing us grenworthshero. And thanks for the heads up. Now I feel pressure the next time I play. Good that some people notice when a good play is on there team or against them. Anyone know who [SD] is. The only one I can remember is daisy-fan as being any good. I need to look out for them next time.

Also I think the Kid A mentioned was also our kid a here but for some reason he never posted his code here. He has a post way back on the first page. I played against him the other day and don't remember the out come to be honest.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

RDB

@tech, romulux... I think we've gone up against the sd crew before... none of them really stick out and I don't think we lost, cause I would remember that. If I remember correctly, we joined in together and one of them was hosting and they finished the match, but immediately left afterword. I think it was a sewer match.

@lifesaver... good games this morning. sorry for my intermittent good play. I was switching between ccp and wiimote. Still trying to really get decent at wiimote. Now when I use the ccp, i feel so restricted in movement. I'm definitely going wiimote, but it's going to take a bit. Man it's frustrating not playing as well as I'm used to.

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

Mr_Ford

looking for friends

acc 1 - Mr.Ford: 1045-5304-6815
acc 2 - Mr.Adams: 0110-3266-0212

Mr_Ford

lifesavedave

No problem rdb, you were still doing pretty good. I was actually trying romulux settings on the first game. I ended up switching back to exp 3 the next game. It took me a couple games to get my stroke back. I'll have to work into a faster setup instead of jumping right in and expecting to do well off the bat.
I was getting completly owned by the noobtube that set of games too. Ouch!

Edited on by lifesavedave

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

Martijzzzz

PWND !!
LOL !!
I got in a Golden Gun game...
The best player of that moment had 35 points, and I joined and had 0 points...
He was carrying the Golden Gun...
I killed him and taked the golden gun
Then in 1 minute time i did won
All those people did straight up come to me and i did all kill
I was so happy, but the player who has 35 points, leaved directly after we came back in the lobby

I like playing Goldeneye Wii.
My Goldeneye friendcode is : 1607-6174-2150, add me, I add you to when u give me ur code.
I'm lvl 28 and like using weapon above my lvl.
Could I borrow ur Strata/Ivana/Masterton/Other good weapons ?
Are u Dutch ? Please go to w...

romulux

RDB wrote:

@tech, romulux... I think we've gone up against the sd crew before... none of them really stick out

i've played against sam fischer and umbreona a lot from that board. i've beaten umbreona a lot of the times we've fought but sam fischer is tough. he didn't exactly dominate me but he did always edge me out in the number of kills whenever we fought and i've been wanting a rematch, but i haven't run into him forever. must be the christmas players filling everything up...

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

TLink9

If anyone adds me, tell me.

That is TLinkerbell to you!
[17:17] theblackdragon: considering i have neither an xbox nor a ps3 :3
[17:17] Corbie: Nintendo fangirl alert!!!!
[17:17] James Newton: Uh oh
The James Ne...

Good job marti! Sorry we never ended up playing together earlier today, not sure what happened.
So I've hit a slump on the close range stages (archives, sewers). Those used to be some of my best but itseems ever since I got the vargan my games went downhill. What is everyone else using? I know I have been using thhe reflex sight instead of the laser, so I'll try switching back. What's the verdict on the drumhead any good?
Also can you change how you pick up weapons or where its different from run? I pick up random weapons every gam and its never any good. So I'm forced to use it or stand there and maybe get shot while looking for my gun.

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

Spoony_Tech

TLink9 wrote:

Ill add you next time I'm on.

MERG said:

Kelvin

TLink9 wrote:

Added.
I played for a bit this evening, and at last got to level 16! Small pleasures.

I also witnessed an interesting hack. They were respawning the second they were killed, right on the spot where they died, rather than the usual spawning locations, so they could just carry on as they were. Very tricky.

Edited on by Kelvin

Wii Code: 7714 7295 2393 7107
Goldeneye: 1829 8377 3420 - playing as [NL] KelvinG
Mario Kart Wii: 3093 9646 0225
Super Smash Brothers Brawl: 0388 0323 8824

TLink9

I am level 19 right now.
It was so easy one time I got 17 kills in the jungle hiding back in a rock under the building with a silenced sniper. It was funny to watch them slowly creep up to console 4 then boom they are dead
EDIT: Online now

Edited on by TLink9

That is TLinkerbell to you!
[17:17] theblackdragon: considering i have neither an xbox nor a ps3 :3
[17:17] Corbie: Nintendo fangirl alert!!!!
[17:17] James Newton: Uh oh
The James Ne...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.