Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 1,441 to 1,460 of 10,277

RoryLee

Those C4 guys are always dropping out of games.

Nintendo ID: RoryLee
3DS: 3007-8085-6351

Spoony_Tech

These games are so mentally exhausting!

Rorylee we did alright when komicturtle was on our team!!

I'm starting to think the game kicks the last person person invited to the other team. Also the good ammo glitch is good on blackbox

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

RoryLee

Good game everyone! I had to end the night with a win, that last game in the nightclub was really close. I thought we did pretty good with all the matches, komicturtle really helped even out the teams. I hate the Memorial level I always get shot in the back before I can find anybody, and it's hard as hell to snipe against NL.

Nintendo ID: RoryLee
3DS: 3007-8085-6351

RDB

I'm glad we finished with some black box tonight... cause I was seriously sucking in our team conflict matches. I couldn't hit the broadside of a barn tonight. Very frustrating.

I did get the direct impact accolade tonight though... I wasn't even trying, but I evidently hit someone with a grenade in our docks match.

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

lifesavedave

That docks game was def crazy! All 8 players seemed like we were cramed in That one room. If I would even blink I would end up dying. Good job rdb on the improvised.

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

Spoony_Tech

@Romulux Its almost scary we know right where each other is going to start a map. As a matter of fact I try to think before the match starts where you might go. Did you notice that most games last night started with one of us dying or we both got killed? I factor in the fact you might change your route to keep things fresh but we still seem to find each other. Good game everyone last night. I think the teams were more balanced then ever. Don't think any team lost by more then 6 I believe. At least when Komicturtle was on our team it was close anyways. Having two randoms on our team sucks. Like romulux said before its funny watching the randoms crouched and moving slow. Makes for an easy target and they tend to stand around to much. You can always usually tell when face to face if it is a nl player or not.

One last thing. I realized how fast romulux's setting were the other day. Not because I changed mine yet but on a docks fight I was shooting at him and before I knew it he had turned completely around and killed me in close quarters. I couldn't believe I died in that fight. What made me think of this was fighting against a random last night. I was shooting him in the back and stopped for a second as he slowly turned around. It was like slow motion. Of course I put two more into him once he had turned all the way around. I could have probably reloaded in that amount of time.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

RDB

ok, so in light of last nights disgusting performances on my part, I've decided to make the switch to wiimote. I started a new online game for practice this morning and have somewhat settled on a faster exp 2 setting with smaller dead zones and smaller movement areas. I know there has been some discussion on this recently, but wow... it's really a whole lot faster than using ccp. I played for about an hour and was going pretty well against "others", but that will for sure change with lifers. All that to say, if I really suck the next few days playing, you all know why.

I can say I'm really struggling with ads so far. Hip firing seems easier, but ads seems much harder than ccp... any thoughts?

[RDB]
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer

Spoony_Tech

I don't use the ads much to be honest. If your on small boards it almost useless anyways. Its good for if the enemy hasn't seen you yet or those long distances where it almost impossible to hip fire. Like I said before it takes a split second to switch to ads and before you do you could be dead. Try the laser sight for hip fire and don't relie on the ads as much.

MERG said:

Spoony_Tech

@Thomas I figured when the host was finally on the other team he would drop. I wanted that kkk Guy on our team so I could shoot and punch him the whole game till he left.

MERG said:

Snoopy

Hello all....just trying to get my friends list to grow. My code is in my sig. I will be adding all of you guys tonight when i play. See you fragging!!!

Hello world.
Golfer. Lover. Gamer.
Goldeneye fc: 055783479022

romulux

Tech101 wrote:

@Romulux Its almost scary we know right where each other is going to start a map. I factor in the fact you might change your route to keep things fresh but we still seem to find each other.

it's funny because i was actually changing my route to avoid the path you normally take, but you did the same and we ended up fighting every time anyway!

the turning speed you were talking about is one of the reasons i can't use the presets, you just can't turn around in time to face someone behind or to the sides, even on #3. i still usually die if i'm getting shot in the back but i can always face the person and shoot back a little before it happens with my settings.

RDB wrote:

I've decided to make the switch to wiimote.

good choice, just take it at your own pace. when you start you'll want wide dead zones and slow turning speeds, so make it as slow as you need to to feel comfortable. the coolest thing about the remote is that you can really see your progress with it as you get better; at some point your scheme will just feel too slow and you'll tweak it to be a little faster, in that way you end up graduating to better settings as you go on that allow you to play better and better. you don't really get that with a controller.

Edited on by romulux

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

razor10000

Rorylee wrote:

@Razor, come join our game. Everytime I try to invite you it seems like it kicks you out,

I know man. It's like the invites hate me.

I'll kill you all with my CAP GUN!!!!!!!!!!!!
GoldenEye 007: 2801-9617-6853

Chris720

I need to get back into this... I've been getting addicted to Fifa 11. Even on Easy, its hard to win. ._. And online is pretty good, no laggy matches, but I really suck at the moment.

Anyways, I'll have to try to get on at some point... I'll be tweaking my controls before I'm back online (so I get use to them) because my current ones still feel so sluggish... try turning and it takes forever just to do a 90 degree turn. Its friggin' ridiculous.

Shame you can't have the Dead Zones at 0... that's where I had 'em on CoD... it felt uncontrolled at first, but you could really go to town once you got use to 'em.

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

Kelvin

Hi all. I haven't been on in a few days, but I hope to log some time this weekend. I hope to see some of you around!

Wii Code: 7714 7295 2393 7107
Goldeneye: 1829 8377 3420 - playing as [NL] KelvinG
Mario Kart Wii: 3093 9646 0225
Super Smash Brothers Brawl: 0388 0323 8824

razor10000

By the way guys, I added most of the people on this page. Please accept my request.

I'll kill you all with my CAP GUN!!!!!!!!!!!!
GoldenEye 007: 2801-9617-6853

hylianhalcyon

Those were some fun matches romulux and RDB, we certainly dominated everyone we played.

One thing I don't really like about this game is the amount of people that have noobtubes when they shouldn't. :/

"People who alter or destroy works of art and cultural heritage for profit, or as an exercise of power, are barbarians." - George Lucas, 1988

RDB

@romulux... good games tonight. We had quite the shootout in the outpost when we were playing heroes. I can't believe neither of us killed each other sooner than we did. I think I used 3 and 1/2 clips before it was finally over. Made me feel good to get ya, cause I'm pretty sure other than that kill you dominated me all night.

I'm learning this whole wiimote thing. It's kind of slow going and I'm still doing some tweaking, but it's getting better. ADS still really sucks and hip fire just doesn't quite feel comfortable yet.

Be back on later.

[RDB]
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer

romulux

i'll add you next time i'm on, hylianhalcyon. fun matches RDB, but i did notice your playing was off, must have been using the remote. i say stick with it and spend some time experimenting with the settings (not while online, obviously) if you haven't already. if you still don't like it you can go back to the controller and at least know what you are/aren't missing. the trick to aiming down the sights is to have the cursor on or near your target before you zoom in so that you don't have to spend much time correcting your aim.

side note- ourumov sucks. yesterday i was playing as bond and got a 10+ killstreak just with the p99, it's as strong as the magnum in bond's hands... i had a shootout with you RDB on outpost (yeah, the one you mentioned!) where i shot you a little with the AK, switched to the torka and put about 5 rounds in you and still couldn't take you out. there is no appeal in playing as that guy, my own loadouts are way better than his (they have real grenades) and with that crappy AK you can't do much other than recklessly run around shooting until you die. i guess the grenade launcher is supposed to make up for it but i always forget it's there.

Edited on by romulux

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

Mabbit

Wow, I'm really off my game today I noticed in the match on Facility, there was 2 people with ++ in front of their name... Competition, perhaps?

Heisenberg says "relax!"
The user formerly known as briunj04
PSN=mabbit04/Summoner name(LoL)=briunj04

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.