Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 1,421 to 1,440 of 10,277

razor10000

We should recruit some people so Nintendo Life can dominate the whole GoldenEye server! Mwahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!

I'll kill you all with my CAP GUN!!!!!!!!!!!!
GoldenEye 007: 2801-9617-6853

razor10000

By the way, Can I add all of you guys? I only have Rory and Mabbit.

romulux

i don't blame you for leaving that golden gun match, viper. it was super laggy. i stayed in because i was going for the reloaded accolade, the last one i needed; you don't get anything for unlocking them all. i'm still amazed that in all this time i'd never gotten reloaded once, i almost always get most shots fired.

tried down sight snap tonight too and i can't believe how cheap it is, it explains a lot of the instant deaths i've had at other people's hands. as long as someone's on screen you'll lock right on them... i don't like it because you become reliant on it and with how glitchy the game is it often fails and leaves you surprised that you have to aim yourself, but at the same time turning it off puts you at a big disadvantage against the people who are using it... i'd like to play a match where every player has it disabled and see how much it changes.

RDB wrote:

@Tech, you stole my strata in the club...

there'll be plenty more where that came from. i drop em like benjamins

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

razor10000

RDB wrote:

GG's tonight all. Some serious bloodbathing going on. I get xp so slow playing with lifers 700-1000 playing alone and 100-600 with lifers. Oh well, I was getting kind of bored tonight playing by myself before everyone got on. @Tech, you stole my strata in the club... I saw it laying and went to pick it up and instead I got an unsilenced kallos... maybe it wasn't you, but I was not happy about that exchange!

Kallos? That might be mine. I need stronger weapons since I'm only level 14.

romulux

razor10000 wrote:

By the way, Can I add all of you guys? I only have Rory and Mabbit.

sure, i think i punched your code in tonight along with gameday and mabbit.

grenworthshero

Yeah, romulux, I can usually put up with lag, but it started to get worse and worse. It was fine in the beginning but someone joined who screwed up the connection. After that game I played a few other Golden Gun matches. Every time I play Golden Gun I see Mr.$niper. That must be the only game mode he plays. After I dominated him a couple times he quit and I didn't see him again.

I'm almost done with the proficiencies for the sniper rifle, so you guys wont have to worry about me sucking so hard pretty soon. I haven't had a chance to add all these newbies, because my printer's acting all wonky, and I don't feel like writing down every number.

Edited on by grenworthshero

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

X_MxTnk_X

if you have a laptop just bring it to the game, but if you have desktop i guess it doesn't work

Goldeneye - (0347-4039-1611) [NL]Chance/xMxTnkx/Toxinz/St3a1th

Used to hack, got another account for it. CT'S Finest if you wanna add, just tell me you did.(4422-0386-2001)

X_MxTnk_X

on right now, anyone wanna play?

Used to hack, got another account for it. CT'S Finest if you wanna add, just tell me you did.(4422-0386-2001)

RDB

@Komic, sorry you kept getting left to the other team last night. You are way down at the bottom of my fc list and I just invite the first 3 online out of habit. I'm glad tech was jumping out and back in to get on your team. It's great practice to be against all lifers, but not always a ton of fun

On a side note, I traded in the extra health and went back to heavy hitter in a few loadouts and I forgot how much it really does add. I was really getting more kills than before, but also dying more. Not so much with lifers, cause I think most of you aim for headshots where armor doesn't matter anyway, but in the few I played outside our group I could notice a big difference in my health.

Edited on by RDB

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

oasis82

So I hopped on last night and got in 2 matches, played the night club for the first time and I think it's my favorite. I know a lot of people dislike it but I enjoyed all the colors and spots to lurk around. Then when I was playing my third match it happened. My screen froze and my wii gave out a high pitched buzzing noise. This is the second time this has happened to me while playing Goldeneye online. Anyone else here have this problem? I googled it and I see others have this issue as well. Some say overheating could be the problem but the only thing I played before it was DKR for like 45 minutes. The only time before Goldeneye that I experienced this was with Carnival Games 3 years ago and the reason turned out to be that the game saved to the flash memory on the wii causing a problem, which they offered a replacement program. Im wondering what gives because its the only thing detracting from my enjoyment of this game.

oasis82

X_MxTnk_X

@RoryLee, Tech, Thijzzz, good games, great teamwork, especially all the nightclub games, me and tech would flank them out and rory would try to "snipe" them from a far, ill hope to be back on later today, buhbye for now

Edited on by X_MxTnk_X

Spoony_Tech

Yeah good games all. Sorry rorylee. We had some bad teams there. Can't do anything when teammates die 14 times. Also I tend to suck a little more in the morning early afternoon. I sit in a different spot so I think that effects the way I play.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

komicturtle

RDB wrote:

@Komic, sorry you kept getting left to the other team last night. You are way down at the bottom of my fc list and I just invite the first 3 online out of habit. I'm glad tech was jumping out and back in to get on your team. It's great practice to be against all lifers, but not always a ton of fun

On a side note, I traded in the extra health and went back to heavy hitter in a few loadouts and I forgot how much it really does add. I was really getting more kills than before, but also dying more. Not so much with lifers, cause I think most of you aim for headshots where armor doesn't matter anyway, but in the few I played outside our group I could notice a big difference in my health.

Oh, it's fine haha Still had fun and laughed at some moments especially when I killed myself with a grenade (I only held it for one or two seconds but when there was an explosion on the floor above me, my held grenade blew up on me).

komicturtle

RoryLee

@Tech, I was fooling around those first few games trying to get the improvised accolade. I still did pretty good just messing around, some levels I could've had about 10 more kills if I gunned them down. I know how you feel about playing differently at certain times, it's usually my first few games that are pretty awful.

Finally got "The World is Not Enough" accolade but I didn't see when I got it or how many experience point I got, if I got any at experience at all.

Nintendo ID: RoryLee
3DS: 3007-8085-6351

romulux

you should have gotten 500xp for it, it just flashes really quick at the end of the match and if you have other bonuses awarded it's kind of hard to see.

lifesavedave

Tech101 wrote:

I sit in a different spot so I think that effects the way I play.

I'm the same way if my feet are not proped up and wiimote in lap, it just feels off. Same if I move the sensor from top to bottom.
So I tried for theimprovised occulade and I'm pretty sure I hit I guy back to back with 2 grenades and he didn't die. Do you have to shoot him alittle first for it to kill him.

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

RoryLee

lifesavedave wrote:

Tech101 wrote:

I sit in a different spot so I think that effects the way I play.

I'm the same way if my feet are not proped up and wiimote in lap, it just feels off. Same if I move the sensor from top to bottom.
So I tried for theimprovised occulade and I'm pretty sure I hit I guy back to back with 2 grenades and he didn't die. Do you have to shoot him alittle first for it to kill him.

You can either shoot him or melee him. I've done both but I can't seem to get it.

TLink9

I will get on now, wow I have a lot of codes to still add. Those stinkin fc

That is TLinkerbell to you!
[17:17] theblackdragon: considering i have neither an xbox nor a ps3 :3
[17:17] Corbie: Nintendo fangirl alert!!!!
[17:17] James Newton: Uh oh
The James Ne...

Are you online guys?

RoryLee

@Razor, come join our game. Everytime I try to invite you it seems like it kicks you out,

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.