Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 141 to 160 of 10,277

Wesus

yes i do use the name wesus, and i remember u conor, u kept killing me 2 . you deserved it

Goldeneye - 3659 1451 2434
Skype - Wesus69

composerzane

ok, i added everyone who has posted a friend code so far, added my FC to my sig as well - enjoying this game a lot

GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Friend Code: 1903 1484 4201 - tag: [NL] Zane
check out my music @ www.myspace.com/meauxdal

Spoony_Tech

Oregano I tried to party invite you a few times. Quests you were in a match!

SuperPeach you will get the hang of it just keep playing team and get use to the controls. Good games though. I didn't like it when we were on separate teams.

Who else was it that sent me an invite. I didn't get to it in time and I sent one right back!

I probably be back on tonight.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Oregano

Yeh, sorry Tech I was on a roll in a match! 24 kills and 9 deaths! I'm currently uploading the video to Youtube and then I accidently left the Wii on whilst I was sorting the video out.

Also apologies to Zane and Gameday for dropping out just now, it was lagging for me on the jungle match(due to me uploading to youtube), I'll be back on later though and I might record our matches!

Please sign the petition to get Nintendo to integrate Social Features directly in the Switch OS/Hardware:
https://www.change.org/p/nintendo-integrated-network-features-on-nintendo-switch-voice-chat-lobby

Wesus

24 and 9 eh? i need to find a way to film my games ... how do you do it?

Skype - Wesus69

Spoony_Tech

Wesus wrote:

24 and 9 eh? i need to find a way to film my games ... how do you do it?

Yeah I've seen your kill to death ratio. =-O

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Wesus

lol are you talking about my KDR? caus if u r ... its gonna be over 3 soon

Skype - Wesus69

Oregano

I use a USB capture card to record mine, which you can get for quite cheap if you just want basic recording. You could also do it with a DVD recorder... but you may have to get an AV splitter if there's a delay.

Please sign the petition to get Nintendo to integrate Social Features directly in the Switch OS/Hardware:
https://www.change.org/p/nintendo-integrated-network-features-on-nintendo-switch-voice-chat-lobby

Wesus

alright well ill have to look into that thanks for the info!

Skype - Wesus69

SuperPeach

@Tech Great hun...er... missions today. Yeah I need a lot of work, I was doing fine until that one sniper person came, and the fact my wii mote suddenly died in the middle of it anda I had to get the other one which was cold and not comfy.

SuperPeach

Spoony_Tech

Wesus wrote:

Then you better hope your on my team cus it ain't happening. LOL just kidding. Nice kdr though. Best on this site so far!
Edit: I think my best is 21-3 so far. Can't remember if I've had more kills or not but this one sticks out in my head.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

Oregano

Wesus wrote:

Just checked out your stats. Wesus christ!

I hope I'm never on the opposite team.

My KDR would be much better if I wasn't so reckless, I often get most kills AND deaths in a match.

Edited on by Oregano

Spoony_Tech

Oregano wrote:

Wesus wrote:

Wesus Christ

LOL.

MERG said:

composerzane

just played some great games with Gameday, had mucho fun pwning people on Docks... love the lofts!

GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Friend Code: 1903 1484 4201 - tag: [NL] Zane
check out my music @ www.myspace.com/meauxdal

Wesus

hey guys im online now, btw if u have skype add me -wesus69
if you wanna play send me an invite

and so everyone who hasnt looked at it currently my KDR is 1129 kills / 483 deaths = 2.34 KDR ... aimin for 3 today

also warm up score for today : 31 - 11 (terrible)

Edited on by Wesus

Skype - Wesus69

Oregano

Here's the vid I was talking about:

It's quite long but the quality of video seems to be good(I haven't uploaded many videos yet).

Also I'm going on now so invite me too!

Edited on by Oregano

Spoony_Tech

Oregano wrote:

Here's the vid I was talking about:

It's quite long but the quality of video seems to be good(I haven't uploaded many videos yet).

Also I'm going on now so invite me too!

LOL it was kinda fuzzy on my end. Was that me inviting you? No wonder you ignored me LOL.

MERG said:

Wesus

zane and oregano, currently playing with u 2, you are quite good haha im glad i have you on my team

Skype - Wesus69

romulux

i discovered that the best way to avoid host issues is to be the host yourself. usually i back out when i enter a lobby and find myself alone in it, but if you hang around and wait for others to join you'll be the host and won't have to worry about drop out issues (unless you quit yourself). i played all night without a single XP point lost!

i've noticed there are a lot of players using cowardly tactics online, not that that's different from any other game, but it does kind of make you want to slap the person like that. last night i fought against a guy who would not leave any air vents or sniper towers for the entire match. it was heroes mode, and i'm not sure if he understood that you don't get points by surviving longest. either way, it was simple to keep chucking grenades in to kill him every time, so not only is it a boring way to play, it's not even a sound strategy.

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

Oregano

How's the video now, it should have finished processing now?

I decided to take a break for a while, but we owned those matches. I've recorded them so I might upload them all... although I did quite bad in some of them. That last match on Outpost was the best.... got some good Sniper kills. But yeah you can see how reckless I am when I have the same amount of kills as you guys and 4x the deaths.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.