Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 1,241 to 1,260 of 10,277

RoryLee

Good game tonight everyone. I was pretty worthless on that last game, I know we could've beat them.

Nintendo ID: RoryLee
3DS: 3007-8085-6351

romulux

i'm glad we got everyone together but it's really hard keeping it that way when changing modes. obi and rory did a good job of joining in when i couldn't invite them. i'm amazed we lost that last team license to kill match after all finally getting on the same side, but those guys were surprisingly good players and i couldn't find them in the map at all. the strata is so good in that mode it's inhumane... too bad it's got the friggin' ammo glitch too.

tech, i was laughing hard when we both threw our grenades at the black box in that vent and died. bad idea, in retrospect.

RDB wrote:

sorry juan, obi, romulux... serious connection issues tonight. couldn't move in the archives and just froze on me... be back on in a minute.

i was wondering if you guys had that too. my guy would seize up and when i was able to move again i'd be in a totally different room.

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

romulux

by the way, for you guys wanting to try out different settings i snapped some crappy pictures of my setup-

Untitled
dead zone: 10x10
maximum turn zone: 42 vertical, 55 horizontal

Untitled
dead zone: 10x10
maximum turn zone: 85 vertical, 97 horizontal

all the auto aim/downsight snap type stuff is off and the camera control is manual on both x and y axis. that's the product of a few months of OCD tweaking and i think it's finally perfect, but be warned it is fast.

Chris720

I have it on Experienced 3, never had it on anything else. But I'm finding its rather slow for me now... I might go with Romulux's settings.

Edited on by Chris720

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

I went with the ones Rory posted and I did like them. But Romulux seems to be crazy fast. Not sure if I'm ready for it yet since I'm still getting use to the new settings. My first time with those settings was on that brutal memorial heroes match. Thankfully Rory kept us in that match cus I couldn't get use to the hills on my first go around with those settings. Yeah I couldn't believe we lost that last match as well. The other players definitely knew what they were doing. I thought we were doing good but I just for the most part kept finding thespain over and over again. Nothing against his play but he is seriously under ranked for that mode. I believe he was 10 of my 16 kills.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Martijzzzz

WOW, im doing it fine, 2 games of golden gun winning

I like playing Goldeneye Wii.
My Goldeneye friendcode is : 1607-6174-2150, add me, I add you to when u give me ur code.
I'm lvl 28 and like using weapon above my lvl.
Could I borrow ur Strata/Ivana/Masterton/Other good weapons ?
Are u Dutch ? Please go to w...

Spoony_Tech

Is it me or did xSolidSnake destroy that box a little to quick?

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

RoryLee

That's some BS! We don't stand a chance against the Masterton. Everytime I play that guy its always in Black Box and never last more than a minute. We murdered that team on Heroes its just too bad that they didn't spawn until the last 10 seconds.

Nintendo ID: RoryLee
3DS: 3007-8085-6351

Chris720

Wow, what a bunch of douches playing on Heroes. Camping in that little room in Docks and sperting out noob tube after noob tube after noob tube... then grenades... then flashes... then smoke... then proximity mines... then gun spray... getting into that place was ridiculous, I even had two, TWO, level 41 guys on my team and even THEY couldn't get in there... Docks is by far a very broken map indeed, but yet when no ones camping in that room, it can be quite a good fun map.

YouTube

X_MxTnk_X

on right now, anyone wanna play? doing black box, heroes or tc

Goldeneye - (0347-4039-1611) [NL]Chance/xMxTnkx/Toxinz/St3a1th

Used to hack, got another account for it. CT'S Finest if you wanna add, just tell me you did.(4422-0386-2001)

Martijzzzz

Do someone have any tactics for Golden Gun?
I played it today 3 times, i time the winner had already 30 points but the other two games did i won
But, most of the time, when i carry the golden gun, no-one comes to me, i need to go to them and most of the time they camp and kill me from a corner...

I like playing Goldeneye Wii.
My Goldeneye friendcode is : 1607-6174-2150, add me, I add you to when u give me ur code.
I'm lvl 28 and like using weapon above my lvl.
Could I borrow ur Strata/Ivana/Masterton/Other good weapons ?
Are u Dutch ? Please go to w...

X_MxTnk_X

myfavorite maps for golden gun are archives and industrial, because you can "camp" in a few spots where they have to try and find and kill you.
in archives i camp by where #4 is in goldeneye, and keep alternating hallways to kill anyone who tries to get to me. I've won in 2minutes before.
in industrial, i camp between #1 and #4 and kill anyone who comes dowsn those hallways. games usually end in 4minutes

golden gun to me is the easiest mode to win, because of the one shot kills

Goldeneye - (0347-4039-1611) [NL]Chance/xMxTnkx/Toxinz/St3a1th

Used to hack, got another account for it. CT'S Finest if you wanna add, just tell me you did.(4422-0386-2001)

Chris720

Its easy to kill people whilen on the move with the Golden Gun as long as you have a farily steady hand to look down the sights straight on to your target (ADS Snap helps with this) and fire. Easy way to get Golden Gun kill without annoying the other players and giving yourself bad reputation as a camper.

You can't, however, do this with a sniper rifle, it seems to end up about 2cms away from your intended target. Might not seem much, but that 2cms can either mean life or death... however, when quickscoping works on GE, its so much fun.

Edited on by Chris720

YouTube

romulux

i always fire from the hip with the golden gun unless someone's far away, snap shot helps. just find an area where you're not too exposed, like a hallway or room with only a few easy to guard entrances, and run back and forth between them. people will usually come after you eventually, but sometimes people will camp and snipe everyone in the back instead of going for the gun and that gets really annoying.

i've seen some areas where the hit detection is so bad that you're pretty much invincible if you get behind the right object. in the disused section in docks with the boats there's an overturned canoe just inside the door and a guy was crouching behind it the other day. i could see his head clearly but couldn't get a single shot to hit because the canoe was taking all of them, the only way to kill him was grenade him or charge in and hope that he'd miss. why the n64 version has much more precise hit detection than this one is beyond me.

Edited on by romulux

Gameday

@X_MxTnk_K & Tech. Sry this is the wrong forum for this but you guys names are Both Chris right ? Reason i ask is for Monster Hunter 3 Tri , ive played with a few Chris's on there before id say months ago. I have a guy and a girl char. but play with my girl char. the most. So have either of you play with a female char on there name "mystic" and usually when i was on there i was with a friend named "Sodocon".?

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
(Youtube) https://goo.gl/RZezjr
Nintendo Switch: 2899-5745-8667
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J
3DS: Gameday
Steam: Gameday_J

3DS Friend Code: 0705-5371-1465 | Nintendo Network ID: Gameday_J | Twitter:

Gameday

@Rorylee & Romulux Thanks for the post of settings im gonna try them out now wish me luck.

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J

Spoony_Tech

Its been a while but I think I recall play with a mystic once or twice. It had to be like you said a few months ago.

MERG said:

Gameday

ok i thought maybe so. now i just tried those settings , no way i can use it. i didnt even try to use the regular settings its just to much of a change for me. i feel like when the game came out i told myself im defiantly using the cc pro and thus i have.. all this talk about wii remote you guys inspired me to try it out again but now ive seen the light but ima keep going hard with the pro

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J

Gameday

@All sry this is again a bit off topic aplogizes in advance. i was thinking some of you guys might want to post your wii console codes. i just now thought about it and went into the forum for wii consoles and added a few people but the peeps that play goldeneye or any major game thats online id think everyone would want their wii console code and this expectually works out for peeps that dont have routers and have to dc to check on here eventuall we all come back on here reguardless ha , i mean if your friends or you just seem to play alot with certain peeps why not have their wii code get a message on the wii board that your on or even just to give a personal message (wii speak) about a match etc. even tho it takes a while to get there sometimes its all good just another way of communication ha just a thought. that may be a bit to much for some but you never know. my console # is below for any that are interested. plus any future games that might use wii speak ud already have it down.

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J

romulux

sorry we couldn't get on the same team, RDB. i didn't know why it kept splitting us up, there were empty slots on both sides.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.