Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 1,221 to 1,240 of 10,277

OBI-001

@tech. yeah whats up with that always getting put up against you guys, like romulux said the game doesnt like me. It wouldnt be so bad if the other team was any good. the other day playing goldeneye against you guys sucked! i was hacking a consol a team mate was standing guard or so i thought you came in killed me then killed him he dident even move or shoot or anything! i so wish friendly fire was on lol! when we all played together i think we must have won in record time we won in what seemed like 30sec. memorial for me was laugh every kill was major hard work always running into you or rorylee then an epic battel almost felt like dancing!.
im on for most the day to day try and get on before you guys to finish some weapons proficiencies and get some xp

OBI-001

OBI-001

To comment on earlyer posts i use wiimote exp3. im still having major problems fireing from the hip wich means most if not all my kills come from looking down the sights. you guys got any ideas hints? acually any thoughts on how to improve my game period would be appreciated

OBI-001

Spoony_Tech

@OBI I'm the opposite. I get most of my kills from the hip. From distances it hard so that's when I look down the sight. As for advice. I don't know I just react the second I see someone and Start shooting and moving to the left or right. I believe most people do look down the sight thats why its easier to get kills from the hip at closer ranges. That split second it takes to look down the sight is a chance to get the kill before they know what hits them.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

romulux

lifesavedave wrote:

romulux: I'm curious about this statment, is the stauger better than strata or vargan. I'm couple hundred xp from the vargan and was hoping it was an upgrade from the stauger.

it doesn't compare to the vargen and certainly not the strata when it comes to taking people down but it has the best clip longevity by far. i use it for goldeneye and black box because you can run and shoot forever without having to reload, so it keeps the pace up. you have to go for headshots with it though, otherwise it takes too long to kill.

the vargen is way better for normal fighting, so definitely look forward to it, the only issue is that while it's down sight accuracy is great it's hip fire accuracy is bad. it's basically a sigmus 9 that's stronger and more accurate (due to the lack of recoil) with way more bullets.

OBI-001 wrote:

i was hacking a consol a team mate was standing guard or so i thought you came in killed me then killed him he dident even move or shoot or anything!

tell me about it, goldeneye seems to attract the worst teammates aside from maybe team license to kill. whenever they stand guard they always just die immediately.

going on in a few minutes!

Edited on by romulux

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

Gameday

@Z-Bone What happen that round you just left ?

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
(Youtube) https://goo.gl/RZezjr
Nintendo Switch: 2899-5745-8667
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J
3DS: Gameday
Steam: Gameday_J

3DS Friend Code: 0705-5371-1465 | Nintendo Network ID: Gameday_J | Twitter:

Chris720

@Rory Lee, Tech, Gameday. Good games today guys. I liked our first GE match, Tech and me against Rory and Gameday lol. The rest of the GE matches were pretty boring, we won in about 3 minutes lol.

Sorry about the first Black Box game, my Wiimote battery pack died on me... so I had to go find some batteries. Then my Wii froze on the loading screen when we were entering into that BB game, and I couldn't be bothered to turn my Wii back.

Btw, I use Wiimote and Nunchuk, it's nicer to control, it's so much easier to aim and is always a good sight when you see "Head Shot (+10)" most of the time.

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

RDB

Tech101 wrote:

@OBI I'm the opposite. I get most of my kills from the hip. From distances it hard so that's when I look down the sight. As for advice. I don't know I just react the second I see someone and Start shooting and moving to the left or right. I believe most people do look down the sight thats why its easier to get kills from the hip at closer ranges. That split second it takes to look down the sight is a chance to get the kill before they know what hits them.

Also, your character moves much slower while ADS'ing, so it's easier for the enemy to hit you.

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

Gameday

@Demon Ya nice matches you didnt miss much it was pretty boring. When me and dude were against you and tech that was a nice match. Its always ify when you dont know whos on your team but you no that your opponents are worthy ha. Anyways i tried the wii remote once , but i dont know what settings to put it on its weird. When i used it there was no hip point? then i did something wrong were the hip point was a red circle with a cross through it haha im like they tried to get me back to rehab i was No No No forget this wii remote stuff. whats some good settings if anyone cares to post any on here ?

Edited on by Gameday

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J

Spoony_Tech

Gameday wrote:

i tried the wii remote once , but i dont know what settings to put it on its weird. When i used it there was no hip point? then i did something wrong were the hip point was a red circle with a cross through it haha im like no no no forget this wii remote. whats some good settings anyone care to post any on here ?

Rorylee post a web site for some settings. I think I might give it a try. I use pre set experienced 2 for the longest time. It seemed to work fine. After you get use to it step up to the third pre set and you will be pro in no time.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Gameday

iight ill give it a look. has anyone or does anyone use the settings from that site with their wii remote. and was it only me with no hip point target when you use the wii remote ? i know i messed around with the controls but ill give different settings a go.

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J

Spoony_Tech

I've always had hip point targeting with my setting.

MERG said:

RDB

sorry juan, obi, romulux... serious connection issues tonight. couldn't move in the archives and just froze on me... be back on in a minute.

[RDB]
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer

lifesavedave

OBI-001 wrote:

To comment on earlyer posts i use wiimote exp3. im still having major problems fireing from the hip wich means most if not all my kills come from looking down the sights. you guys got any ideas hints? acually any thoughts on how to improve my game period would be appreciated

Try using the laser, this is the main reason why I think I do so well firing from the hip. Just put the dot on the enemy and fire away. That way I know exactly where i'm firing when I'm going around in circles with someone. Another thing I've started doing that i've had good success with is instead of going left or right when firing and staying in that direction, is to zig zag. Go left for a small way then go back right, then left again. I know I hate when someone does that to me, it seems impossible to stay locked in on them.

I would also like to hear other peoples controller presets. Currently use the 3rd setting but I feel I could use more aggressive settings. I'm just not sure what to change.

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

RoryLee

TQ_NintyNoE Nov 5, 2010 5:50 am PT
Good afternoon ladies & gentlemen,

Some of you may possibly remember my thread a year ago, when Modern Warfare: Relfex was released for Wii. In it, I re-created perfectly the default settings to World at War's control scheme, and I've since been tinkering with the controls on GoldenEye to also re-create them. Whilst this is a work in progress, and some controls may be further tweaked, it's already proving to be fairly accurate.

If any of you would like to control the game as if you were playing Call of Duty, please follow the steps below.

Go to the Wii's controller settings on the GoldenEye menu, and click Customize.

Go into cursor settings and do the following;

Set the deadzone to 15 above, 35 across.

Set the maximum turn to 100 (which is default)

Set the horizontal speed to 30

Set the verticle speed to 9

Set the cursor sensitivity to MAXIMUM.

Now go into the ADS options, and do the following;

Set the deadzone to 17 above, 17 across.

Set the maximum turn to 90 above, 90 across.

Set the horizontal speed to 20

Set the verticle speed to 10

Set the cursor sensitivity to MAXIMUM.

Now exit those options, and set the camera to; Wii Remote Turning, and turn 'Look' OFF.

Have the Auto re-centre and Turn while cursor off-screen settings ON.

Let me know what you think

Nintendo ID: RoryLee
3DS: 3007-8085-6351

RoryLee

I used this control setup today it I thought it worked really well.

RDB

Fun games tonight with 6 lifers on... I know I wasn't living for very long at a time. ha ha.

[RDB]
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer

Spoony_Tech

One of You guys should leave and go to OBI 's side. I would but I'm the host. I feel bad for him.

MERG said:

RoryLee

If he comes back on I'll team up with him. Tonight I'm trying for that Improvised accolade, the way I'm playing I don't mean to be rude. You have to kill them with the grenade itself not the explosion.

Spoony_Tech

Tonight was a blood bath on heroes. That's the most fun I've had in a while playing this game. Good job on that last blackbox Rory. I had my chances
against you.

Shows you how clueless I was. Didn't know it was tltk till that jungle match. I guess I was so focused on Romulux I didn't notice. Those first couple my connection sucked and I needed ever advantage against Romulux.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

RoryLee

I ran out of bullets on that last one so I was just swinging for the fences and got lucky a few times.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.