Online Gaming Forum

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Showing 121 to 140 of 10,283

AuthorMessage
Avatar

irken004

121. Posted:

I'll play a bit tomorrow before I head to class, I'll add everyone else's code then.

Backloggery

AuthorMessage
Avatar

RantingThespian

122. Posted:

It was fun, Wesus and Tech (though you two kept slaughtering me, lol). I started doing 2 Team games with Tech after Wesus left, but my connection with the net failed for some reason.
I have Vent, but haven't really used it yet. Wouldn't mind trying it out with Goldeneye. I think it would be easier to get people together if we had something like AIM, Skype, or something to contact before wanting to play. If anyone ever wants to hit me up on on AIM, it's Ranting Thespian, and on Skype it's ranting_thespian.

RantingThespian

AuthorMessage
Avatar

CoffeeWithGames

123. Posted:

Wesus wrote:

tech and thespian 007, it was fun playing with u, i think it would be more fun if we all used ventrilo and did team conflict... lemme know what you think -wesus

I played you in some matches this afternoon! It was about 5pm EST, name was Coffee, and i had a blast!

My site, CoffeeWithGames.com!

Nintendo Network ID: Coffees | Twitter: CoffeeWithGames

AuthorMessage
Avatar

romulux

124. Posted:

Kid A, was that you or another radiohead fan i was murdering in heroes mode tonight? (i'm Nerrel)

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Spoony_Tech

125. Posted:

Well my Wii froze right in the middle of that last quest coffee. Then the quest before the host dropped and I had not died yet. That was frustrating. Nice runs coffee thespain and wesus. I don't have anything for communication for online. I would have to look into getting something! Well night and sorry coffee. Hopefully I got enough kills to help your team when.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage
Avatar

romulux

126. Posted:

^gah, those host issues are terrible. why leave in the middle of a match anyway? if you don't want to play another round, don't enter another match. i've yet to have some really pressing need to leave that can't wait until the after match lobby.

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Tasuki

127. Posted:

romulux wrote:

^gah, those host issues are terrible. why leave in the middle of a match anyway? if you don't want to play another round, don't enter another match. i've yet to have some really pressing need to leave that can't wait until the after match lobby.

Probably some kid that got his parents upset and they turned his Wii off right in the middle of a match lol.

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Oregano

128. Posted:

Right I should have added everyone now. I'll be on later!

http://www.gaminggauge.com/
My new gaming website!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Spoony_Tech

129. Posted:

Tasuki wrote:

romulux wrote:

^gah, those host issues are terrible. why leave in the middle of a match anyway? if you don't want to play another round, don't enter another match. i've yet to have some really pressing need to leave that can't wait until the after match lobby.

Probably some kid that got his parents upset and they turned his Wii off right in the middle of a match lol.

It might have something to do with them getting lit up. I think it was like 20 to 2 at the time and anyone can save face by backing out. That kinda sucks. At least if the host dropped out in reflex it will still give you scores!!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SuperPeach

130. Posted:

Well my Friend code is 0143 6545 0982 and my time zone is eastern.

Never used friend codes before and atm I am very much a noob.

SuperPeach

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TheLastBaron

131. Posted:

I'm sure I'll be on again tonight if you guys want to play a few games. I think Tech is the only guy here who's name I recognized last night.

Friend Codes
GoldenEye: 0091 0717 1871

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Spoony_Tech

132. Posted:

@superPeach Welcome!! The next time I go on ill add you! ;-)

@TheLastBaron Those were some nice runs last night. Are you going to be on again tonight! I like team pawnage! :O
Edit: Sorry didn't see that you said you should be on again tonight. What time zone are you in again? I'm eastern!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage
Avatar

irken004

133. Posted:

On second thought, I'll go online later tonight instead of this morning. I'll try going online at around 8 or 9 pm my time.

Backloggery

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Spoony_Tech

134. Posted:

@Irken are you eastern as well. I always seem to miss finding you in whatever game it is. :-(
stupid predictive text!!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage
Avatar

irken004

135. Posted:

Tech101 wrote:

@Irken are you eastern as well. I always seem to miss finding you in whatever game it is. :-(
stupid predictive text!!

I'll post here right before I go online ;)

EDIT: Oh, I'm Central time actually. D'oh!

Edited on by irken004

Backloggery

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Wesus

136. Posted:

@ thespian: i have skype, and will add you when i get home

@ coffee, yes i remember playing with you, i specifically joined your game so i could play with you... i had alot of fun pwning you in the face :P

@everyone: i decided to edit this post instead of making a new 1, but i was wondering if there was anyway to do tournaments for this game, maybe 4v4. i thought we could get a discussion going about that

Edited on by Wesus

Goldeneye - 3659 1451 2434
Skype - Wesus69

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Gameday

137. Posted:

Alright ive added everyone up to page 7... Man i was playing right , we were on the station level i believe and this was a horrible game/connection I shot someone in the head 3 times in a window and had the x hit marker show up he didnt die i got shot a sec later and died..... this happened a few more times in the game and i was sniping , no one had high enough level to of had the bio armor perk (assuming you can take an extra sniper bullet etc. but still these were head shots) what a bad connection i wanted to quit but i didnt know if i was the host so i stuck it out. From now on to help out im putting that region tab on. If i aint playing with some of you guys from all over that tab is going on. Maybe i wont get so many laggy games just maybe....

Stay Gaming My Friend !
[http://www.youtube.com/user/Gameday2011]

Nintendo Network ID: Gameday_J | Twitter: Gameday2011

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Wesus

138. Posted:

i always have region on, the only time i ever turn it off is if im playing with people from this site

Goldeneye - 3659 1451 2434
Skype - Wesus69

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TheLastBaron

139. Posted:

Tech101 wrote:

@superPeach Welcome!! The next time I go on ill add you! ;-)

@TheLastBaron Those were some nice runs last night. Are you going to be on again tonight! I like team pawnage! :O
Edit: Sorry didn't see that you said you should be on again tonight. What time zone are you in again? I'm eastern!

I'm Pacific. You must stay up late if you're Eastern!

Friend Codes
GoldenEye: 0091 0717 1871

AuthorMessage
Avatar

3DS

140. Posted:

Wesus wrote:

i always have region on, the only time i ever turn it off is if im playing with people from this site

do you use the name wesus if so im conor the one you kept killing lol

Conduit 2 = 2150-8520-4215 - Nickname = Conor
3DS = 0817-3849-1308. Name = [NL] 3DS
Goldeneye FC = 2768-9180-5064 Nickname = [NL] 3DS
Skype = Conor3000