Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 121 to 140 of 10,277

irken004

I'll play a bit tomorrow before I head to class, I'll add everyone else's code then.

RantingThespian

It was fun, Wesus and Tech (though you two kept slaughtering me, lol). I started doing 2 Team games with Tech after Wesus left, but my connection with the net failed for some reason.
I have Vent, but haven't really used it yet. Wouldn't mind trying it out with Goldeneye. I think it would be easier to get people together if we had something like AIM, Skype, or something to contact before wanting to play. If anyone ever wants to hit me up on on AIM, it's Ranting Thespian, and on Skype it's ranting_thespian.

RantingThespian

CoffeeWithGames

Wesus wrote:

tech and thespian 007, it was fun playing with u, i think it would be more fun if we all used ventrilo and did team conflict... lemme know what you think -wesus

I played you in some matches this afternoon! It was about 5pm EST, name was Coffee, and i had a blast!

My site, CoffeeWithGames.com!

Nintendo Network ID: Coffees | Twitter:

romulux

Kid A, was that you or another radiohead fan i was murdering in heroes mode tonight? (i'm Nerrel)

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

Spoony_Tech

Well my Wii froze right in the middle of that last quest coffee. Then the quest before the host dropped and I had not died yet. That was frustrating. Nice runs coffee thespain and wesus. I don't have anything for communication for online. I would have to look into getting something! Well night and sorry coffee. Hopefully I got enough kills to help your team when.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

romulux

^gah, those host issues are terrible. why leave in the middle of a match anyway? if you don't want to play another round, don't enter another match. i've yet to have some really pressing need to leave that can't wait until the after match lobby.

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

Tasuki

romulux wrote:

^gah, those host issues are terrible. why leave in the middle of a match anyway? if you don't want to play another round, don't enter another match. i've yet to have some really pressing need to leave that can't wait until the after match lobby.

Probably some kid that got his parents upset and they turned his Wii off right in the middle of a match lol.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Oregano

Right I should have added everyone now. I'll be on later!

Please sign the petition to get Nintendo to integrate Social Features directly in the Switch OS/Hardware:
https://www.change.org/p/nintendo-integrated-network-features-on-nintendo-switch-voice-chat-lobby

Spoony_Tech

Tasuki wrote:

romulux wrote:

Probably some kid that got his parents upset and they turned his Wii off right in the middle of a match lol.

It might have something to do with them getting lit up. I think it was like 20 to 2 at the time and anyone can save face by backing out. That kinda sucks. At least if the host dropped out in reflex it will still give you scores!!

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

SuperPeach

Well my Friend code is 0143 6545 0982 and my time zone is eastern.

Never used friend codes before and atm I am very much a noob.

SuperPeach

TheLastBaron

I'm sure I'll be on again tonight if you guys want to play a few games. I think Tech is the only guy here who's name I recognized last night.

Friend Codes
GoldenEye: 0091 0717 1871

Spoony_Tech

@superPeach Welcome!! The next time I go on ill add you!

@TheLastBaron Those were some nice runs last night. Are you going to be on again tonight! I like team pawnage!
Edit: Sorry didn't see that you said you should be on again tonight. What time zone are you in again? I'm eastern!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

irken004

On second thought, I'll go online later tonight instead of this morning. I'll try going online at around 8 or 9 pm my time.

Spoony_Tech

@Irken are you eastern as well. I always seem to miss finding you in whatever game it is.
stupid predictive text!!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

irken004

Tech101 wrote:

@Irken are you eastern as well. I always seem to miss finding you in whatever game it is.
stupid predictive text!!

I'll post here right before I go online

EDIT: Oh, I'm Central time actually. D'oh!

Edited on by irken004

Wesus

@ thespian: i have skype, and will add you when i get home

@ coffee, yes i remember playing with you, i specifically joined your game so i could play with you... i had alot of fun pwning you in the face

@everyone: i decided to edit this post instead of making a new 1, but i was wondering if there was anyway to do tournaments for this game, maybe 4v4. i thought we could get a discussion going about that

Edited on by Wesus

Goldeneye - 3659 1451 2434
Skype - Wesus69

Gameday

Alright ive added everyone up to page 7... Man i was playing right , we were on the station level i believe and this was a horrible game/connection I shot someone in the head 3 times in a window and had the x hit marker show up he didnt die i got shot a sec later and died..... this happened a few more times in the game and i was sniping , no one had high enough level to of had the bio armor perk (assuming you can take an extra sniper bullet etc. but still these were head shots) what a bad connection i wanted to quit but i didnt know if i was the host so i stuck it out. From now on to help out im putting that region tab on. If i aint playing with some of you guys from all over that tab is going on. Maybe i wont get so many laggy games just maybe....

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
(Youtube) https://goo.gl/RZezjr
Nintendo Switch: 2899-5745-8667
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J
3DS: Gameday
Steam: Gameday_J

3DS Friend Code: 0705-5371-1465 | Nintendo Network ID: Gameday_J | Twitter:

Wesus

i always have region on, the only time i ever turn it off is if im playing with people from this site

Goldeneye - 3659 1451 2434
Skype - Wesus69

TheLastBaron

Tech101 wrote:

@superPeach Welcome!! The next time I go on ill add you!

@TheLastBaron Those were some nice runs last night. Are you going to be on again tonight! I like team pawnage!
Edit: Sorry didn't see that you said you should be on again tonight. What time zone are you in again? I'm eastern!

I'm Pacific. You must stay up late if you're Eastern!

Friend Codes
GoldenEye: 0091 0717 1871

3DS

Wesus wrote:

i always have region on, the only time i ever turn it off is if im playing with people from this site

do you use the name wesus if so im conor the one you kept killing lol

Conduit 2 = 2150-8520-4215 - Nickname = Conor
3DS = 0817-3849-1308. Name = [NL] 3DS
Goldeneye FC = 2768-9180-5064 Nickname = [NL] 3DS
Skype = Conor3000

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.