Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 1,181 to 1,200 of 10,277

grenworthshero

@RoryLee
Yeah, that was a lot of fun sniping with you on Outpost. It worked well once you started pushing everyone out of their hiding spots. I was able to hole myself up and take out about 5 in a row each time before I got killed. After a while they started to get wise so I just started running around and sniping and I still managed to do alright. I didn't notice Beasley hacking in those early rounds. He was giving me some trouble, though I did still manage to kill him a lot, and then he quit, so I didn't have a problem with him. I don't play Goldeneye or Black Box that much, because they're so dependent on teams, and my teams are usually so horrible that it isn't even any fun.

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

RDB

Tech101 wrote:

@RDB OK I couldn't in good faith leave this one alone. Osu is going down. Big ten sucks this year! Go BLUE!! OK so my team sucks to so what. That's all couldn't live it down if I didn't comment!

@Tech, Yea, well, I'm sure you know that as a true OSU fan I can't let that just slide... especially given the events of last night. In all reality, I was rooting for all the B10 teams this bowl season, but man it was terrible. Especially the WI loss to TCU. I would have, and still would, bet that WI would win 100 out of 100 matches against TCU. Anyway, I was shocked at that loss. All the rest, I'm not suprised... not happy, but also not surprised.

Anyway, go bucks.

Edited on by RDB

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

Martijzzzz

Sorry guys, i can't play this (school)week... I have a lot of homework... I think i can come online in the weekend, or friday in the evening. BTW, what controllers do you use? I use the Black Classic Controller Pro... (AND BTW, who are all dutch? When you're dutch please it in the end of your reply plz... (DUTCH))

I like playing Goldeneye Wii.
My Goldeneye friendcode is : 1607-6174-2150, add me, I add you to when u give me ur code.
I'm lvl 28 and like using weapon above my lvl.
Could I borrow ur Strata/Ivana/Masterton/Other good weapons ?
Are u Dutch ? Please go to w...

romulux

the strata is a wild beast. the hip fire accuracy is the best part, the cursor stays super tight even when you're sprinting and with snap shot on it doesn't even open up at all. i've noticed the same thing happens when playing as bond in heroes mode; his hip fire accuracy doesn't change when you move. you can run and gun with him and you'll be just as accurate as you normally are crouching still. the other heroes get a little accuracy boost too but nowhere near as much; just one more reason not being MI6 almost always sucks.

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

Tasuki

vonseux wrote:

im online now, add me
319091 887985

i can see rory lee online, but cant join his game

It might be that the game is full you might want to try sending him an invite.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

RDB

romulux wrote:

the strata is a wild beast.

Sweet... I'm excited to clean up with it when you die

[RDB]
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer

komicturtle

Hey guys, had fun last night. Felt like playing Luigi's Mansion so that's why I left haha.

As for hackers- was I playing against one when I played with you guys? I can't really tell or even notice.'

And I find it funny how I'm the host most of the time instead of you guys lol I heard that being a host increases the chances of your game freezing and that has happened two times to me when playing with you all so I'm starting to believe it. Everytime the game starts and I'm the host, I'm worried about the game freezing on me >_< Really hate having to worry about that. Does the game freeze on you guys at all?

komicturtle

romulux

the game freezes all the time. dead space extraction was the same way, it's the same engine.

sorry for ruining your black box games, rory and vonseux (i think it was vonxeux)

Spoony_Tech

Mine hasn't froze to many times thankfully. Don't think we had any hackers last night. If we did they sucked so bad I didn't notice. I figured out who will be the host almost everytime now. I still think its the connection speed more then anything. My speed is only average so sometimes I'm the host depending on who's in my party.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

thelegendoflink

Sorry for that, Rorylee, Vonseux and Kelvin, my game froze.

Currently playing online: Kid Icarus Uprising.

3DS Friend Code: 2664-2131-6340

Spoony_Tech

vonseux wrote:

whats your name on the game Romulux?

Its nerrel. I added you last night so when I go online next you should appear on my list if you added me.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

MetroidSlayer

Hey new to the forums here so don't really know anyone, but eager to make friends quick so add away and message for games
Goldeneye 007 Code-048319451350

MetroidSlayer

Kelvin

xDemon720x wrote:

Also, quick question: Does anyone here change the firing mode?

Not deliberately. I accidentally switched the Kallos to single-shot halfway through a firefight yesterday, which didn't help me win!

thelegendoflink wrote:

Sorry for that, Rorylee, Vonseux and Kelvin, my game froze.

Was that in the Outpost? I wondered what was going on there, when I pumped over 200 rounds into 007 without losing any ammo! That's the first time that's happened to me.

Tech101 wrote:

Its nerrel.

Oh, so that was you. Blimey you're good!

Wii Code: 7714 7295 2393 7107
Goldeneye: 1829 8377 3420 - playing as [NL] KelvinG
Mario Kart Wii: 3093 9646 0225
Super Smash Brothers Brawl: 0388 0323 8824

lifesavedave

Well I got almost everyone's friend codes in and a couple minutes later my wii took a dump on me. it won't read any game now, just a disc error message. I'm guessing if I buy a new wii I have to start back over at level 0? Oh and by the way what does mine sweeper actually do? Because I never noticed any mines right before getting blown up by them.

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

romulux

^mine sweeper makes them show up on your radar, not your normal screen, which seems kind of weak... sounds like it'd still be easy to walk into them.

i'll add you in a moment, vonseux and kelvin. there are so many names coming up that it's getting hard to keep up. i'll admit that i purged a lot of people from my list who've never showed up online cause it was getting too hard to see the players i normally do matches with, just too many people!

Chris720

WOAH WOAH WOAH!! I joined a room where everyone had infinite noobtubes... it was explosion kills left, right and centre.

Also, what is up with this freezing? I'm shooting this guy right bang in the face, get a hitmark, then freeze. D:
Its also the same when someones Ourumov and they spam the smoke, as soon as I go near where all 3 cans of smoke have gone off I freeze....

EuroCom should've made a much better engine. But my biggest gripe is you can only run for about 3 seconds before going back to crawling speed, which makes travelling long distances a pain in the ass. Worse still it takes 10 seconds to climb up a ladder, which forces me to never climb them...

Its still a good game though, but it would've been nice if they fixed these things... mainly the freezing and the lag.

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

TLink9

I hate the host system why can't somone else playing just become the host

That is TLinkerbell to you!
[17:17] theblackdragon: considering i have neither an xbox nor a ps3 :3
[17:17] Corbie: Nintendo fangirl alert!!!!
[17:17] James Newton: Uh oh
The James Ne...

lifesavedave wrote:

Well I got almost everyone's friend codes in and a couple minutes later my wii took a dump on me. it won't read any game now, just a disc error message. I'm guessing if I buy a new wii I have to start back over at level 0? Oh and by the way what does mine sweeper actually do? Because I never noticed any mines right before getting blown up by them.

Don't buy a new one. Mine took a crap about a month ago. What I did was go to ebay found a new drive and replaced it myself. With some online instruction it was pretty easy. I spent 54$ to fix mine but I went with a bran new one. You will need a special tool but shoulnt cost much. My wii has been working fine ever since. If you have any more questions ill be happy to help.

MERG said:

grenworthshero

I'm guessing all you all have horrible internet connections, because I'm not experiencing lag or freezing at nearly the extent you guys are complaining about.

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

RDB

@Juan... good games tonight. Nice playing with you for the first time. Sorry I wasn't playing well. Had good first and last matches, but other than that, not so much. I've had about 5 hours of sleep total the last three nights and the screen was actually blurry to me tonight playing. Couldn't hit crap. I was having to really spray to get kills. You and I pretty much went back and forth for first though, good playing. In a few more hours when you get the terralite (lvl 25), you'll love it. It takes a few matches to get it, but it's a great weapon.

@Komic... I wasn't thinking... I should've backed out and invited you. My bad, that was dumb. Fun to play against you though too. I guess it's that whole tired thing again.

Going to bed.

[RDB]
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.