Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 1,161 to 1,180 of 10,277

romulux

really great, intense matches, i preferred being against everyone tonight because the challenge was so good. not like the challenge of trying to take a noob tuber out without getting blown up or dealing with a hacker, just straightforward fighting with good players. we're getting so good as a team it's ridiculous; in a few matches we all still managed to get over 20 kills even with all the competition for them.

from the moment team license to kill began my teammate was shooting at me. ugh... it was so hard dealing with both the nl players and that joker at the same time. it got harder when gren joined, because it was tough to tell which teammate i was facing sometimes. i shot you a few times gren but i luckily never killed you . just one of those guys ruins your team, if you kill him back your score plummets fast. he straightened up and started playing right after that and was actually a good teammate, but another guy got on a little later and started shooting us again. aside from that team license to kill was a lot of fun, we were all doing so well that i forgot friendly fire was even on.

gren, i felt bad about your gun situation and tried using a pistol to make things fair and you kicked my ass... and i thought i was pretty good with the hawksman. i used it for a few rounds afterward and it actually works pretty well in license to kill, but obviously not up against heavy machine guns in small levels. you'll probably get the terralite next time you play and be done with it. my advice- put snapshot on it. for some reason it tightens up the terralite's hip fire way more than any other gun, it's more accurate hip firing with snapshot on than most guns are down the sights.

Edited on by romulux

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

grenworthshero

@romulux
Yeah, I noticed that you started to switch to the pistol every time we were about to have a head-on duel. That was very "Bushido" of you, thanks . I have gotten pretty good with the pistols after using them all night, but there's only so much you can do with the Torka.

I played a few normal conflict and team conflict matches after License to Kill with you guys and I wasn't doing so hot there, either. I was still near the top of the ranks every time, but my death counts were crazy high. Of course, I've been using the pistols and sniper rifle almost exclusively to achieve their proficiencies, so that could be part of it. I just feel like it's been an off day. I'm usually sticking right up there with you, @Tech, but you were dominating me today.

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

Chris720

Woah, I just saw a gun and gadget hacker. He had the Ivana Spec-R, Proximity Mines and Last Act of Defiance all at level 10. Why must you hack?! Why can't you just play the game like everyone else, is that so much to freaking ask? D:

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

Martijzzzz

@xdemon Yea, I see that also... in 1 of the 10/15 games 1 player always have the gambit or the Ivana... (or Masterton xD)...
Most of the time i don't see that they also have proximity mines and last act of defiance...

I hate it...
On 1 moment, after 2 games with 2 different hackers, I was thinking, shall i also hack... (OEH, BAD)
But then i killed the whole game the hacker and the hacker leaved and i won't be hacking...

Edited on by Martijzzzz

I like playing Goldeneye Wii.
My Goldeneye friendcode is : 1607-6174-2150, add me, I add you to when u give me ur code.
I'm lvl 28 and like using weapon above my lvl.
Could I borrow ur Strata/Ivana/Masterton/Other good weapons ?
Are u Dutch ? Please go to w...

thelegendoflink

Added everyone. Friend code: 4730-8076-1947. I'm Juan, btw.

Edited on by thelegendoflink

Currently playing online: Kid Icarus Uprising.

3DS Friend Code: 2664-2131-6340

lifesavedave

Friend code: 4770-1803-5463

Luckly I haven't came across any hackers and i'm going on 2 days and 4 hours.

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

romulux

RDB wrote:

Romulux and tech, I'm not sure how you move so fast and kill so quick, but I've got a ton to learn still from you both on that.

it's the remote. put down the controller and join the waggle club, my friend

keep an eye out for the strata if you want to level up with it, if i can get a few thousand more xp i should be dropping it a lot tonight.

Chris720

Wiimote controls ftw!

I feel like a no life... I've got 2 days 16 hours play time under my belt and I'm at level 33, very close to 34. Is that a good or bad thing? :/

I've been playing with hackers Ivana today, and I gotta say I love it. I do find the recoil is quite horrible, it kinda sprays up lol. But I'd still rather have the Terralite.

Also, quick question: Does anyone here change the firing mode?
I have before and its really weird to me... you can turn the Terralite into an M16A4 and use it for 3-round burst shots across the map, its freaking awesome!

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

Tasuki

xDemon720x wrote:

Woah, I just saw a gun and gadget hacker. He had the Ivana Spec-R, Proximity Mines and Last Act of Defiance all at level 10. Why must you hack?! Why can't you just play the game like everyone else, is that so much to freaking ask? D:

Is there some way of reporting these hackers? I havent played for a few months now and I am getting the itch to play but if all there are are a bunch of hackers I will pass. There has to be some code of conduct set by Eurocom that bans hack jobs.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Spoony_Tech

@xDemon720x it took me a little over 3days to get to level 34. So yeah that's good. Problem with me is I don't like the shot guns and pretty much never use them. On a side note I love playing with you guys but it takes for ever to level up when we do. I rather play as a team though and destroy the other team. When I play by my self I usually get no less then 650 experience with you guys usually no more. When it takes 10s of thousands now to level up it seems like 5 days of real life to level up any more. Still its better to be a team than anything. ;)

@Tasuki I wouldn't worry about hackers. I still rarely see them. The host drop issue is far worst then any hackers I've seen. We had a great match going the other day and I was not surprised to see the host drop.:(

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

RDB

romulux wrote:

RDB wrote:

Romulux and tech, I'm not sure how you move so fast and kill so quick, but I've got a ton to learn still from you both on that.

it's the remote. put down the controller and join the waggle club, my friend

keep an eye out for the strata if you want to level up with it, if i can get a few thousand more xp i should be dropping it a lot tonight.

I'll be picking up your strata for sure... ha ha. and I think it'd be a bad idea to switch to the remote at this point... I played local multiplayer a couple days ago and used the wiimote... it was ugly. I'll start over with a new character if I do it.

@Xkhoaz. Good games tonight... Sorry I played like garbage the last couple games. I'm so excited for the OSU bowl game tonight, I couldn't really concentrate.

I'll be on tonight after the game!

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

Z_Bone

I haven't been on much as of late. I've been putting some time into Black Ops which I've been neglecting. No kidding, everyone on that game with a mic sounds like Justin Beiber. They're all like ten years old.

Do the Mario!

Spoony_Tech

@RDB OK I couldn't in good faith leave this one alone. Osu is going down. Big ten sucks this year! Go BLUE!! OK so my team sucks to so what. That's all couldn't live it down if I didn't comment!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

RoryLee

Sorry about the invite Tech I started a game with Viper so he's not alone.

Nintendo ID: RoryLee
3DS: 3007-8085-6351

grenworthshero

Rorylee wrote:

Sorry about the invite Tech I started a game with Viper so he's not alone.

Well, that was weird. I showed up on the list of players in the game, but I was at level 0, and It was like I was in spectator mode, except I couldn't move. Only my crosshairs showed up, and I could press B and make a sound like I could shoot, but that was it. after a while I got "kicked from the game for inactivity"

RoryLee

That usually happens to me when I play Heroes. It always happens on the docks right when I turn into the hero.

RoryLee

Beasly is pissing me off! For one he's a hacker, once his team is losing he quits.

grenworthshero

Good games, RoryLee. That last match in the docks was awesome. We started out not doing so well, because Chopperman or whatever that guys name is was hacking to have a Strata SV in his loadout, at level 24. It was a lot of fun to come back from a 10-15 point deficit against that dick. He eventually quit because he was starting to lose. I killed him with a P99 against his Strata SV a couple times, and I think that's what did it. Sorry about not picking up the slack in some of those matches. I was using the Sniper rifle the whole time, and it sometimes it worked better than others.

Edited on by grenworthshero

RoryLee

Good game Viper! You did some nice sniping tonight. That one game we had it seemed like everyone was using a sniper, I finally had to go run around and get them moving. Played 2 more games of Black Box after you left so I could level up, got it so you can have 2 primary weapons. We will have to play Black Box sometime. It would be nice to finally have someone on your team who knows what their doing.

romulux

unlocked the strata and tried to add it and jump back in really quick but wound up on the opposite team... i made a mess of you lifers in my first round with it but after that it didn't work as well; too many big maps. i'd still take the terralite in those levels but the strata is definitely awesome.

obi-001 got stuck on the opposite team again all night. the game does not like you.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.