Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 1,121 to 1,140 of 10,277

Martijzzzz

@Tech101 and @RDB, Yea that's what i mean... How can I handle that they also got MY friendcode?

I like playing Goldeneye Wii.
My Goldeneye friendcode is : 1607-6174-2150, add me, I add you to when u give me ur code.
I'm lvl 28 and like using weapon above my lvl.
Could I borrow ur Strata/Ivana/Masterton/Other good weapons ?
Are u Dutch ? Please go to w...

RDB

Martijzzzz wrote:

@Tech101 and @RDB, Yea that's what i mean... How can I handle that they also got MY friendcode?

It's in your sig... just gotta trust the system.

[RDB]
Console Code - 3252 3655 0847 4313
Goldeneye FC 2497 8891 1365
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ryanbuckenmeyer
[Wii] Clan - http://gerwiiclan.webs.com/

Kelvin

I think there may be some glitches in the Friending. I've added TheInstantGamer, and I can't add the friend code again, but nor does he show up in my friends list. Weird.

Some really good games tonight! Yet again, we managed to get four NLers in a team at a couple of points. I was starting to do a bit better towards the end, but I switched off GoldenEye the game because GoldenEye the film was on TV.

Oh, and Martijzzzz, I added you earlier this evening, so you should show up in my list after you've added me.

Edited on by Kelvin

Wii Code: 7714 7295 2393 7107
Goldeneye: 1829 8377 3420 - playing as [NL] KelvinG
Mario Kart Wii: 3093 9646 0225
Super Smash Brothers Brawl: 0388 0323 8824

Spoony_Tech

RDB wrote:

Martijzzzz wrote:

It's in your sig... just gotta trust the system.

Ill add you tonight. By tonight I mean 7 hours from now since I'm in the states! You will get a few for sure who will add you. Like rdb said it will take time.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

TheInstantGamer

Kelvin wrote:

I think there may be some glitches in the Friending. I've added TheInstantGamer, and I can't add the friend code again, but nor does he show up in my friends list. Weird.

Some really good games tonight! Yet again, we managed to get four NLers in a team at a couple of points. I was starting to do a bit better towards the end, but I switched off GoldenEye the game because GoldenEye the film was on TV.

Oh, and Martijzzzz, I added you earlier this evening, so you should show up in my list after you've added me.

ok Ill add you too

I got a sexy deep v-neck and I'm not afraid to use it XD

RDB

Tech101 wrote:

Ill add you tonight. By tonight I mean 7 hours from now since I'm in the states! You will get a few for sure who will add you. Like rdb said it will take time.

Tech, you gotta start joining earlier... this 2am every night thing is starting to kill me. I'm sooo tired in the morning, but it's so fun to dominate as a lifer group...

edit... awww, who am I kidding. If I start earlier, I just play longer!!

Edited on by RDB

[RDB]
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer

Spoony_Tech

@RDB It all depends on when I get out of work and if my wife is still up. If I had it my way I would go straight home and load up the game. Trust me I should have a limit of 2am and keep telling myself just one more. Before I know it its sometimes 3 or later. New years day I was on from 2:30 to 4:30. Yeah that should have never happened.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Kelvin

TheInstantGamer wrote:

ok Ill add you too

Ah, I hadn't realised that you hadn't added me. That would explain it! Thanks.

Wii Code: 7714 7295 2393 7107
Goldeneye: 1829 8377 3420 - playing as [NL] KelvinG
Mario Kart Wii: 3093 9646 0225
Super Smash Brothers Brawl: 0388 0323 8824

RDB

Tech101 wrote:

@RDB It all depends on when I get out of work and if my wife is still up. If I had it my way I would go straight home and load up the game. Trust me I should have a limit of 2am and keep telling myself just one more. Before I know it its sometimes 3 or later. New years day I was on from 2:30 to 4:30. Yeah that should have never happened.

I'm physically laughing out loud in my office right now... My secretary is looking at me funny... I sometimes start playing while my wife is doing my daughter's bath and then pause just long enough to say goodnight and read her a book or something, then back to GE!!! It's a good thing we don't live down the street or something (most likely) or we'd really be in trouble. Ha ha.

[RDB]
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer

Spoony_Tech

Thankfully when I get home my kids are already asleep. I couldn't help but laugh when I seen your post. Yeah I think we would be in trouble if we lived to close.

MERG said:

X_MxTnk_X

im on right now, adding people, just changed name

Goldeneye - (0347-4039-1611) [NL]Chance/xMxTnkx/Toxinz/St3a1th

Used to hack, got another account for it. CT'S Finest if you wanna add, just tell me you did.(4422-0386-2001)

grenworthshero

I just updated the list of codes, and made it easier to read when printed out. I printed out the list for the first time yesterday and realized it's kind of small and difficult to tell which codes correspond to each name, so I decided to re-edit the list.
Also, the list is numbered now!

Edited on by grenworthshero

PSN ID: grenworthshero
Steam: grenworthshero
WiiU: grenworthshero
YouTube--backloggery--tumblr--

Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero

Chris720

@Rory Lee, Kelvin, InstantGamer

Good games guys, very good games! I'm sorry for the first match we had together on Archives, that game was lagging like crazy, it got so bad my screen froze then showed me the WFC screen.

After that though, the rest of the games were awesome.

I didn't like that "Rave" dude though, he was so annoying, not because he was pwning my butt, but because every time you'd kill him he'd come back for a revenge kill, rather than dealing with the fact that he got killed by superior players, ha ha. At least he went 26-20, I think he left after that. XD

I'll be on tomorrow around the same time probably, I hope to see you guys there.

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

X_MxTnk_X

@Rory Lee

My screen froze, had to reset, gonna eat then do hw, might be on later, good games though,especially docks, we destroyed in that game, you 18-7 me 18-6. each like 40 points+

anyways, see you later tonight or tomorrow

Goldeneye - (0347-4039-1611) [NL]Chance/xMxTnkx/Toxinz/St3a1th

Used to hack, got another account for it. CT'S Finest if you wanna add, just tell me you did.(4422-0386-2001)

OBI-001

@tech and @rdb if i want to play with you guys i have to jump on early afternoon, so i plan my day around GE sad i know.
usually have my son jumping all over me whilst playing. Man i dont know how our wives put up with us lol! ill be on in 10

OBI-001

TheInstantGamer

xDemon720x wrote:

@Rory Lee, Kelvin, InstantGamer

Good games guys, very good games! I'm sorry for the first match we had together on Archives, that game was lagging like crazy, it got so bad my screen froze then showed me the WFC screen.

After that though, the rest of the games were awesome.

I didn't like that "Rave" dude though, he was so annoying, not because he was pwning my butt, but because every time you'd kill him he'd come back for a revenge kill, rather than dealing with the fact that he got killed by superior players, ha ha. At least he went 26-20, I think he left after that. XD

I'll be on tomorrow around the same time probably, I hope to see you guys there.

I'll be there, don't worry about the lag though itwas gettin pretty bad 4 me as well, I thought I was the only person getting revenge killed by Rave XD

I got a sexy deep v-neck and I'm not afraid to use it XD

RDB

going on now... adding a few codes, then destruction!

[RDB]
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer

lifesavedave

Tech101 wrote:

I'm the same way, I just keep telling my self one more game, one more game. Then I start playing with some good people and one game turns into 20. Tech i'm suprised I didn't run into you on new years day I was playing pretty late also.

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

RDB

Horrible choppiness tonight. Hard to hit folks.

[RDB]
skype - ryan.buckenmeyer

RoryLee

Sorry about all the trouble tonight. I had to take the dogs out and then once we all got together my Wii froze.

Nintendo ID: RoryLee
3DS: 3007-8085-6351

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.