Online Gaming Forum

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Showing 10,281 to 10,286 of 10,286

AuthorMessage
Squashy

Squashy

10,281. Posted:

@Urbanhispanic So they are! I've just had a great time playing online because of your tip off, thank you!!! :)

I'll be playing again tomorrow and the next few days if you wanna play together but I must warn you, I'm rubbish haha!

Squashy

AuthorMessage
Urbanhispanic

Urbanhispanic

10,282. Posted:

@Squashy lol its all good....i probably will log on tonight and sometime over the long weekend.....i go by the screen name "Bx Lounger" so be on the lookout. :)

Proud owner of a Wii, Wii U and 3DS.

Ask me about the games I own :)

Nintendo Network ID: Bx_Lounger

AuthorMessage
Squashy

Squashy

10,283. Posted:

@Urbanhispanic Ok I'll watch out for you then. :) I have the very naff name of 00Joshy (yes my name is as terrible as my skills!), hope to see you in the game!

Squashy

AuthorMessage
Neko_Rukiafan

Neko_Rukiafan

10,284. Posted:

For those of you who knew him from this thread...@WiiAboutU has passed away...he will be missed. :(

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com

NNID: Rukiafan7

Huge fan of the Anime series Bleach!

I love Rukia Kuchiki (Bleach) and Erica Hartmann (Strike Witches)!

Currently looking for reviewers at WiiWareWave those hired can expect to receive review codes for 3DS and Wii U eshop titles!

Twitter:

AuthorMessage
Neko_Rukiafan

Neko_Rukiafan

10,285. Posted:

I'm thinking of purchasing this game to commemorate @WiiAboutU 's love for the game, but I'd like to know if this game's online servers were a part of the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection service and have been shutdown or are the servers still up and running?

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com

NNID: Rukiafan7

Huge fan of the Anime series Bleach!

I love Rukia Kuchiki (Bleach) and Erica Hartmann (Strike Witches)!

Currently looking for reviewers at WiiWareWave those hired can expect to receive review codes for 3DS and Wii U eshop titles!

Twitter:

AuthorMessage
AmiiboStaff

Amiibo

10,286. Posted:

Feel free to open a new thread Neko, this one is considered dead.

NintendoLife Moderator, and I'm here to chew bubblegum and post comments, and I'm all out of bubblegum.
My Custom Amiibos!

Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker | Twitter:

Sorry, this topic has been locked.