Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 10,221 to 10,240 of 10,277

Marakuto

I need to get back to playing this game again, I haven't played it for about 3-2 months now!

3DS games:

Mario Kart 7

Zelda OoT 3D

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars

Pokemon Black FC: 2666 2484 8599

Kid Icarus Uprising

Heroes of Ruin
and more.

Crime doesn't pay, unless you are really good at it then those who are legal criminals ...

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2450-6702

RoryLee

@Lun
The new address is in my signature. Happy Belated Birthday!!

Nintendo ID: RoryLee
3DS: 3007-8085-6351

Banker-Style

Will be post my FC up for the game,so I can play with some of you lot.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

Urbanhispanic

hey.....good to see people still play it.....

I've been busy so the only time I come online for Goldeneye is during the weekend....anyway, I'm down to exchange FCs with any fellow GE player so let me know people....shout out to Rory who was one of the original NL clan players that i played with and against.

Proud owner of a Switch, Wii U, Wii and 3DS.

Ask me about the games I own :) I am looking to add friends on the Switch and Wii U.

3DS Friend Code: 4597-0422-2431 | Nintendo Network ID: Bx_Lounger

Dizzy_Boy

is anybody else having trouble getting online?
i haven`t been able to play an online match for a few days now and i`m beggining to think the servers are down.
i`ve gone through all of the usual trouble shooting, my wii is still connected to the internet, i have no issues with playing online with other games. i`ve not changed any of the games settings, and my user name is fine to go online with.
thing is, i haven`t seen any news about the servers being closed. i didn`t think that activision would close them yet as there are still plenty of random people that play online.
i can`t see it being a hacker problem, they would have dealt with ages ago if the could be bothered.

Dizzy_Boy

Twitter:

Urbanhispanic

@Dizzy

Well Activision posted a response onr their website. If you live along the East Coast, you can blame Sandy for knocking down the servers. They are working o it but they didn't say when it would start working. I've been trying to connect for the last couple of days. I'm an active player so if you want to exchange FCs with me, that's cool. Same goes for everyone else on here.

Edited on by Urbanhispanic

Ask me about the games I own :) I am looking to add friends on the Switch and Wii U.

Dizzy_Boy

@urbanhispanic that didn`t even cross my mind, well it`s nice to know that they`re trying to get things sorted.
also, you can add me in if you want when things ars back to normal.
i used to play alot with demonic, rory, gameday and a few others from here. i`m not the best player, but i can keep up fairly well.

Dizzy_Boy

Twitter:

Urbanhispanic

dizzy_boy wrote:

@urbanhispanic that didn`t even cross my mind, well it`s nice to know that they`re trying to get things sorted.
also, you can add me in if you want when things ars back to normal.
i used to play alot with demonic, rory, gameday and a few others from here. i`m not the best player, but i can keep up fairly well.

Oh wow.....I played with demonic and rory as well. I might have faced off against gameday in a couple of matches. The regulars I used to play with have moved on to other games but there are others joining in or moving up in the ranks so I'm glad to still play with and against others. When I log online to play GE, I'll add you as well (as soon as the servers are up.)

I did read an update on it. The company that handles the Wii servers for Activision in NYC is hoping to get them up in the next week or so.

Edited on by Urbanhispanic

Banker-Style

I heard the severs are coming back on 18th November.

3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

Urbanhispanic

A-Hungry-Banker wrote:

I heard the severs are coming back on 18th November.

great!

Dizzy_Boy

the servers went up yesterday. it`ll probably be quiet for a while until people realise it`s back up.
@Urbanhispanic, i`ve added you in, my code is 227712880040 if you want to add me back.

Dizzy_Boy

Twitter:

Urbanhispanic

dizzy_boy wrote:

the servers went up yesterday. it`ll probably be quiet for a while until people realise it`s back up.
@Urbanhispanic, i`ve added you in, my code is 227712880040 if you want to add me back.

I'm heading out right now so i don't know if I'll be able to play later tonight. Whenever I do log on, I will add you.

Urbanhispanic

dizzy_boy wrote:

I tried adding you but it said invalid code. Is that the right one?

Dizzy_Boy

Urbanhispanic wrote:

dizzy_boy wrote:

oops, sorry it should read 224712880040

Dizzy_Boy

Twitter:

Urbanhispanic

dizzy_boy wrote:

Urbanhispanic wrote:

dizzy_boy wrote:

oops, sorry it should read 224712880040

thanks...ill try it as soon as im done with this session...in GE now.

Jgam

can someone add me love to play this online but theres no one heres my code
FC 457715978612

I have never advocated war except as a means of peace.Ulysses S. Grant3ds Friend Code 1547-5736-6567 Jgam
Got:RE:Revelations
DOA:Dimensions
Kid Icarus Uprising
Super Street Figther 4 3d Edition
Mario Kart 7
RE: The Mercenaries

Urbanhispanic

Jgam wrote:

FC 457715978612

I will be playing online on Wednesday so I'll add you then. Feel free to do the same.

Jgam

Urbanhispanic wrote:

Jgam wrote:

FC 457715978612

I will be playing online on Wednesday so I'll add you then. Feel free to do the same.

just did that thanks bro, and hope to see you online!!!!

I have never advocated war except as a means of peace.Ulysses S. Grant3ds Friend Code 1547-5736-6567 Jgam
Kid Icarus Uprising
Mario Kart 7

Jgam

dizzy_boy wrote:

@jgam i`ve added you too. can you add me back. my code`s 224712880040

just did it !!!
hope to see you all online!!!

Kid Icarus Uprising
Mario Kart 7

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.