Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 10,141 to 10,160 of 10,277

Urbanhispanic

Mr187 wrote:

@Urbanhispanic
I'll add you tomorrow.
I'll let Rory and Ranger know to add you too.
There's only one problem...we need you're fc.

My FC code is below. Add me because I added you already. Rory already added me.

Proud owner of a Switch, Wii U, Wii and 3DS.

Ask me about the games I own :) I am looking to add friends on the Switch and Wii U.

3DS Friend Code: 4597-0422-2431 | Nintendo Network ID: Bx_Lounger

Urbanhispanic

Mr187 wrote:

@VincentV Why so you can kill us?

lol....yeah....what he said.

Ask me about the games I own :) I am looking to add friends on the Switch and Wii U.

Gameday

Whats Good NL gamers

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
(Youtube) https://goo.gl/RZezjr
Nintendo Switch: 2899-5745-8667
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J
3DS: Gameday
Steam: Gameday_J

3DS Friend Code: 0705-5371-1465 | Nintendo Network ID: Gameday_J | Twitter:

Vincent294

Mr187 wrote:

@VincentV Why so you can kill us?

Actually, just a couple times. Some guys won't drop just killing them once, and will snap and go berserk the rest of the match. If you get tired of it, you know how it's like, so I only do it just a little bit at the beginning now. Plus, you don't have worry about silencing your weapon.

Vincent294

My Nintendo: Vincent294 | Nintendo Network ID: Vincent294

RPDstars303

Hey everybody, my name is RPDstars303 and I'm new to Nintendo life. I just rebought goldeneye for my wii and I'm expecting it to arrive in the mail on feb 6th. A friend of mine via YouTube, Gameday2011, said I should see if I can join your NL clan on goldeneye, I've played with him and a few of u guys before
I am a legit lvl 30-31 (don't remember from when I last played) and I play with a classic controller pro now
I don't do hacked matches, as I don't like hackers, but u can check me out on the leader boards and such if u guys want too, and I'll post my FC as soon I get GE in the mail
Thx

Edited on by RPDstars303

For England James? No....for me.

check out my YouTube channel with URL below:
www.youtube.com/user/RPDstars303

Wii console FC: 7253 5513 7175 8558
COD W@W FC: 4427 5591 8807

Happy gaming! ^_^

Sherlock

picked up a copy a couple of days ago would anyone like to add me i have no friends atm
4731-7481-1774

Edited on by Sherlock

3DS FC: 4940-5445-6226

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5445-6226 | Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

Mr187

RPDstars303 wrote:

Hey everybody, my name is RPDstars303 and I'm new to Nintendo life. I just rebought goldeneye for my wii and I'm expecting it to arrive in the mail on feb 6th. A friend of mine via YouTube, Gameday2011, said I should see if I can join your NL clan on goldeneye, I've played with him and a few of u guys before
I am a legit lvl 30-31 (don't remember from when I last played) and I play with a classic controller pro now
I don't do hacked matches, as I don't like hackers, but u can check me out on the leader boards and such if u guys want too, and I'll post my FC as soon I get GE in the mail
Thx

You're more then welcome to join us.
Check out our site: http://nlnation.forumotions.com/

Goldeneye Friend Code: 502860856642

RPDstars303

I tried nlnation n it was acting funny n not letting me login

Happy gaming! ^_^

Mr187

RPDstars303 wrote:

I tried nlnation n it was acting funny n not letting me login

Did you get registered there?
It should work....

RPDstars303

I made an account the other day n then when i tried to login, it kept saying wrong password so i used the "forgot password" thing n then it sent me a token to change the password n it said it was invalid, n then tried the link it sent me n still nothin, n i tried both twice...

Happy gaming! ^_^

gaDronilDdos

Is there any active communities playing this or MW3 ?
Don't say Activision forum. That place is so bad it sucks.

3DS fc: 3136-7253-6786
Currently playing RE: revelations
Please let me know if you want to add me.

Urbanhispanic

gaDronilDdos wrote:

Ask Mr. 187. He knows of a community where people still play Goldeneye. You are more than welcome to add me to your list. Any one new that has joined this website can add me if you got Goldeneye.

Mr187

RPDstars303 wrote:

I made an account the other day n then when i tried to login, it kept saying wrong password so i used the "forgot password" thing n then it sent me a token to change the password n it said it was invalid, n then tried the link it sent me n still nothin, n i tried both twice...

I don't know why it's acting that weird.
If you have another email account i suggest you try it over with that one.
I'm just a mod on NLNation so there is nothing much i can do for you, but i will ask my clanleader to give it a look;)

Mr187

Urbanhispanic wrote:

gaDronilDdos wrote:

Ask Mr. 187. He knows of a community where people still play Goldeneye. You are more than welcome to add me to your list. Any one new that has joined this website can add me if you got Goldeneye.

Gamefaqs must have a Mw3 comunity in there somewhere, just look it up.

shake_zula

I've just started playing GoldenEye and don't fancy reading through 509 pages to see what's going on (seriously wtf), but if anyone's still actively playing add my FC from my sig. I'm in the UK, but play at all hours really, I have a strange body clock. At the moment I'm playing mostly from around 8am to mid-afternoon (GMT).

shake_zula

Nintendo Network ID: shake_zula

Mr187

shake_zula wrote:

I've just started playing GoldenEye and don't fancy reading through 509 pages to see what's going on (seriously wtf), but if anyone's still actively playing add my FC from my sig. I'm in the UK, but play at all hours really, I have a strange body clock. At the moment I'm playing mostly from around 8am to mid-afternoon (GMT).

I'll add you tonight.
Fc's in the sig

Jack2901

You should check out this site: www.nlnation.forumotions.com
We moved on to a new site so we wouldnt clog up this place (and yes, no one wants to read through 509 pages ) You'll find quite a few active GE players there.

Goldeneye FC: 2183-4444-0269 [NL] Jack
Goldeneye Chat: http://us3.chatzy.com/676123268096 (Non-flash chatroom)
3DS FC: 1289-8201-7714
www.nlnation.forumotions.com

Urbanhispanic

shake_zula wrote:

Hey whassup. I'll add you in a few minutes as I'm going to play a few rounds soon (and get more XP points so I can raise my level rank.)

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.