Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 10,121 to 10,140 of 10,277

lifesavedave

Merry christmas and happy New year everybody!

I mostly play solo now on mw3, if anyone wants to swap fc,s!

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

romulux

i hate to say it guys but i think i'm done with goldeneye. i've been playing modern warfare 3 the past month and have barely touched GE, and the few times i've tried to fire it back up i can't even play it anymore! the controls feel so bad in comparison i don't know how i ever managed to play so much the entire past year, it's amazing how much that 10x10 dead zone limit kills the responsiveness. that and it seems even buggier than before after playing a game with no dead zone glitching for a month.

i still think the maps and guns are better than MW3, and i had way more fun partying up here in GE than running solo in MW3, but MW3 still has much better online overall and it's hard to go back. i am willing to come back if you guys want to set up a party, or do some pistol matches, though...

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

lifesavedave

Hey Rom. We should break up the solo stuff we got going on and party up more. Anything but the capture the flag domination game is good for me. It's my least favorite at the moment.

"you NL guys seem to be all for close ranged turkey shoots all moving at max speed doing a graceful dance of death around the enemy."
goldeneye 4770-1803-5463

romulux

lifesavedave wrote:

Hey Rom. We should break up the solo stuff we got going on and party up more.

agreed, it was more fun playing tonight than going solo with noobs. i think most of us here have MW3 but no one's really playing it regularly enough to get full parties together, i know tech hasn't been on in a good while (get to it, old man!). if any of you don't have it i'd say it's worth picking up, playing GE for a second year might drive you insane.

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

RoryLee

You guys must be playing MW3 at night, because I'm always playing in the mornings and afternoon. I know Lifesave said he will be on friday, so I hope to see you on then.

Nintendo ID: RoryLee
3DS: 3007-8085-6351

Gameday

What up everyone hows it been going ?

Stay Gaming My Friends ~
(Youtube) https://goo.gl/RZezjr
Nintendo Switch: 2899-5745-8667
Xbox - Gameday J
PSN - Gameday_J
3DS: Gameday
Steam: Gameday_J

3DS Friend Code: 0705-5371-1465 | Nintendo Network ID: Gameday_J | Twitter:

Urbanhispanic

Hey whassup guys....it's been awhile but I wanted to know if anyone is still playing Goldeneye??

I got my Wii fixed a few months ago and have been playing it whenever I have free time. I might go in a little bit to earn more XP points.

Proud owner of a Switch, Wii U, Wii and 3DS.

Ask me about the games I own :) I am looking to add friends on the Switch and Wii U.

3DS Friend Code: 4597-0422-2431 | Nintendo Network ID: Bx_Lounger

RoryLee

Yeah, there are still some guys that play this game. Sorry about the late post, but for some reason I didnt get an email alert for your post.

Urbanhispanic

RoryLee wrote:

Yeah, there are still some guys that play this game. Sorry about the late post, but for some reason I didnt get an email alert for your post.

It's okay. If we see each other online, let's get in a few games.

Ask me about the games I own :) I am looking to add friends on the Switch and Wii U.

RoryLee

I might have to add you again. I had to delete some people because of the friend code glitch, which means you can't add anymore people without deleting some.

UnderlingXIII

hey guys, sorry i havent been on in a while, lost my goldeneye, but i got conduit 2, im terrible at it though

GoldenEye 007: 1272-8050-9031
SSBB: 3438-4424-9516

Urbanhispanic

RoryLee wrote:

I might have to add you again. I had to delete some people because of the friend code glitch, which means you can't add anymore people without deleting some.

Well add me again when you can. I can do the same for you but I might have you on my list already. I'm trying to catch up for all the months I didn't have my Wii but I don't see anyone from my list online anymore.

Urbanhispanic

UnderlingXIII wrote:

hey guys, sorry i havent been on in a while, lost my goldeneye, but i got conduit 2, im terrible at it though

That sucks man....would like to see you online so we can get in a few matches. How is Conduit 2? I heard and read mixed reviews about it. I have the first one but stopped playing after I kept getting the stuck in the wall glitch while playing online.

RoryLee

@Underling
That sucks that you lost GE. I also have the Conduit 2 and I am terrible at that game. I havent played that game in a long time. It didnt keep my interest like GE did.

@Urbanhispanic
Here is the new list of the people that still occasionally play GE. http://nlnation.forumotions.com/t6-goldeneye-wii. I would say that Lou, Druff, Mr.187, Ranger and Yeahist are the most active players on there. Just tell me if you added any of them and I will make sure that they add you.

Vincent294

Why doesn't anyone play Team License to Kill? Oh yeah. It was me. Sorry for probably shooting you all in the face even though you were on my side at least once. Wanna know something funny? One time, I got the Friendly Fire so bad, the enemies ran for cover, to avoid getting in the crossfire. Yeah, I got the friendly fire THAT bad. One time, me and this enemy eliminated everyone on each side, except for us. Our backs were to each other, and when we turned around, we could see up the nuzzles of our guns. He fired. I died. Good memories...now I have to do Heroes mode and face the cheaters (can you please stop, it's driving me insane. And then you have the nerve to name your profile "The Masta," or "My skill." Yeah, it took me 5 grenades, 7 headshots, and a nice big whack to the head to bring you down. That's WAY too much. Get real).

Vincent294

My Nintendo: Vincent294 | Nintendo Network ID: Vincent294

ISHAKEIMOVE

@VincentV add me on 3ds and we should play some golden eye

@Urbanhispanic you should play golden eye as well

Edited on by theblackdragon

3DS friend code 1676-4225-2401
WII # 1393-0609-8019
007 golden EYE # 1891-5782-6443
Mario strikers charged # 275253-031199
Monster Hunter Tri # Near33
smash bros brawl# 1549-4144-7363

Urbanhispanic

RoryLee wrote:

@Underling
That sucks that you lost GE. I also have the Conduit 2 and I am terrible at that game. I havent played that game in a long time. It didnt keep my interest like GE did.

@Urbanhispanic
Here is the new list of the people that still occasionally play GE. http://nlnation.forumotions.com/t6-goldeneye-wii. I would say that Lou, Druff, Mr.187, Ranger and Yeahist are the most active players on there. Just tell me if you added any of them and I will make sure that they add you.

Hey whassup. I just read your message and will check out the link. I'll add the guys you mentioned so when I do, I'll let you know so you can give them a heads-up.

ISHAKEIMOVE wrote:

@Urbanhispanic you should play golden eye as well

I do play it still.....you may see me online soon....

VincentV wrote:

Why doesn't anyone play Team License to Kill? Oh yeah. It was me. Sorry for probably shooting you all in the face even though you were on my side at least once. Wanna know something funny? One time, I got the Friendly Fire so bad, the enemies ran for cover, to avoid getting in the crossfire. Yeah, I got the friendly fire THAT bad. One time, me and this enemy eliminated everyone on each side, except for us. Our backs were to each other, and when we turned around, we could see up the nuzzles of our guns. He fired. I died. Good memories...now I have to do Heroes mode and face the cheaters (can you please stop, it's driving me insane. And then you have the nerve to name your profile "The Masta," or "My skill." Yeah, it took me 5 grenades, 7 headshots, and a nice big whack to the head to bring you down. That's WAY too much. Get real).

The last few times I played Team License to Kill, I ran into a few guys that did stuff that you just mentioned. Needless to say, I got out after a few matches. Perhaps it was you...?? Hmmm

@RoryLee

Okay I added you, Mr. 187 and Ranger to my friends list for Goldeneye. Make sure you do the same and let them know. See you online

Edited on by theblackdragon

Mr187

@Urbanhispanic
I'll add you tomorrow.
I'll let Rory and Ranger know to add you too.
There's only one problem...we need you're fc.

Goldeneye Friend Code: 502860856642

Vincent294

We should all play Team License to Kill, it's dead these days.

Vincent294

My Nintendo: Vincent294 | Nintendo Network ID: Vincent294

Mr187

@VincentV Why so you can kill us?

Goldeneye Friend Code: 502860856642

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.