Showing 41 to 60 of 74
41. Posted: Sat 9th Apr 2011 01:40 BST
I added every body who put 1
42. Posted: Sat 9th Apr 2011 01:52 BST
someone start a match with voice chat please
nvr done it b4
43. Posted: Wed 15th Jun 2011 19:01 BST
my friend code is 103424561095. i just got this about an hour ago, and i love this game!
44. Posted: Wed 15th Jun 2011 19:02 BST
i wanna try voice chat.
45. Posted: Wed 15th Jun 2011 19:11 BST
i know this thread is old, but i hope someone comes upon it soon. i'll be coming back regularly and add everyones friend code and challenge. i already added everyone, but its usless now.someone tell me if they add me.
46. Posted: Wed 15th Jun 2011 21:53 BST
come on... you know wat, my friend has an r4i, i have an acecard2i, im just gonna pirate the deluxe for each of us!
47. Posted: Thu 14th Jul 2011 21:51 BST
hi guys my code is 021815125839i added myusernameissam
48. Posted: Thu 14th Jul 2011 21:52 BST
49. Posted: Sun 7th Aug 2011 08:52 BST
ADD ME PLEASE!!!!!!!! - 008939961563 i wanna baatttleee hehehe
50. Posted: Mon 8th Aug 2011 08:54 BST
Nice! I didn't know there was a thread like this. I'll have my fc up in a sec...
OK, mine is 227935501256
Edited on Mon 8th August, 2011 @ 09:05 by Shadowflash
"Can you do that? Can you explode twice?!" -Spike
3DS FC: 1676-3897-8278
3DS Friend Code: 1676-3897-8278
51. Posted: Mon 15th Aug 2011 01:42 BST
ok razir, maureen, and shadow i can battle any of you when ur ready. sorry i took so long i kinda forgot about this.
52. Posted: Mon 15th Aug 2011 01:47 BST
btw i doubt anyone'll get this in time but im currently online with voice chat on on my own friend room just do friend battle and search
53. Posted: Mon 15th Aug 2011 01:47 BST
nevermind im too lazy to wait anymore lol
54. Posted: Mon 15th Aug 2011 17:01 BST
ya ive been online waiting this whole time lol
55. Posted: Wed 17th Aug 2011 04:13 BST
OK, I'll add you and we can play sometime.
56. Posted: Sun 28th Aug 2011 02:31 BST
Mine is: 2881 1266 6048, anyone I can add?
Super Smash Bros Brawl: Oh no! My game doesn't work! Will get fixed sometime soon...Tetris Party Live: 2881-1266-6048Animal Crossing City Folk: 1850-1300-9254Wii: 1877-8339-3778-3793Please let me know before you add mah.
57. Posted: Sun 28th Aug 2011 02:34 BST
Maureen, Shadow, and Razer can I add you?
Edited on Sun 28th August, 2011 @ 02:35 by TheGruff
58. Posted: Sun 28th Aug 2011 12:02 BST
Ok, I added BedCommando, Nodomion, and Gecko_the_freak. I may be around tomorrow looking for a game with someone.
Hey everyone! Not to go off topic, cause I was looking fora way to message people, but bboy2970, your avatar pic rocks, code actually works! Think i've seen a few people with those before. How/where did you make that? Any way to make 1 that stays solid no the QR code image with the Mii? Lastly um, not sure if ya want my code cause I don't always play this as opposed to Tetris DS (which I don't play much either, every once in a while, i suppose on my DSi XL), but just in case mine is 352514166683.
3DS FC: 4768-7451-8056
3DS Mii QR code: http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h447/DaveGX2/HNI_0002.jpg
59. Posted: Sun 4th Sep 2011 07:56 BST
looks like an awesome game, shall i get it?
If there is a broil between 3DS and PS VITA, then GO 3DS!!!My e-mail: email@example.com aCCOUNT: Sams3dsReviews3ds friend code:3523-2083-55293ds games: super street fighter 4, ghost recon shadow wars,resident evil the mercenaries 3D, Tetris Axis, SM3DL, FIFA 12, MK7
60. Posted: Tue 6th Sep 2011 00:08 BST
mine is 253761539872
Everything is impossible if we think it is. Often all it takes is for one person to believe strongly that something can be achieved and to continue pursuing that goal to the end. - Satoru Iwata