Forums

Topic: For Fun/For Glory, Nah We Just Brawling (SSB4 3DS Official FC thread)

Posts 441 to 460 of 769

Araquanid

I've opened a room if there is anybody who already added me that wants to join.

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon Sun IGN: Joe
My Shinies
(User name changed in November 2016, MegaBeedrill)

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

LordJumpMad

@Turtlelink
Where are you!
Come out of your shell and FACE me!

You had this match coming since Brawl, Now you must DIe!

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Onnokin

Heya, looking for peeps to add who don't mind either For Fun or For Glory battles--all casual in nature, of course. I really prefer you not use Meta Knight or Fox, though (but I won't flip out if you do). Friend Code is in my sig. Lemme know if you added me so I can return the favor!
Mains are R.O.B., Zero Suit Samus, Bowser Jr., and Mr. Game & Watch.

Edited on by Onnokin

3DS Friend Code: 4382 - 2219 - 4980

SSB4 (3DS) Mains: R.O.B., Mario, Bowser Jr., Mr. Game & Watch, and Zero Suit Samus.
Preferred Match Settings: 3 stock, no time limit, any Omega-form stage, 0.5x damage ratio, no items (unless Smash Ball and capsules/crates).

Jazzer94

Onnokin wrote:

Heya, looking for peeps to add who don't mind either For Fun or For Glory battles--all casual in nature, of course. I really prefer you not use Meta Knight or Fox, though (but I won't flip out if you do). Friend Code is in my sig. Lemme know if you added me so I can return the favor!

Curious what is wrong with Fox he isn't even one of the best and Meta Knight got nerfed so nothing wrong with him either.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Samurai

Hey guysI'm new to the game and was wondering if anyone wants add each others ID and fight sometime ( which would be awesome ) i think my Friend code is : 3566-1665-2228 and nintendo id is sasker1 sorry i never faced anyone online before so I'm new at this lol I'm up for anyone to add me for smash thanks again !

Samurai

Samurai

I'm going to add you guys lol all of you I'm new so i won't do for glory for now ( if thats alright with everyone ) but I'm interested in for fun 1 vs 1 matches no items as well in order to train and work my skills more

Samurai

lucinalyn

My mains are Rosaluma, Lucario and Zamus (sometimes Palutena for fun) at the moment, add if you want to smash: sanguineko: 2320-7247-6261.

Lucina, Rosaluma, Zamus, Robin. If you want a SSB4 match at [pretty much] any time, tweet me or something.

3DS Friend Code: 2320-7247-6261 | Nintendo Network ID: sanguineko | Twitter:

Onnokin

Jazzer94 wrote:

Onnokin wrote:

Curious what is wrong with Fox he isn't even one of the best and Meta Knight got nerfed so nothing wrong with him either.

Nothing is "wrong" with them, it's just a personal preference, since they are still characters easily used for spam. Example being Meta Knight's standard attack or standard special, or Fox's standard special or up standard. I understand that they've been nerfed! Like I said, I won't shun anyone for using them, but it would just be ideal not to have to go against them.

SSB4 (3DS) Mains: R.O.B., Mario, Bowser Jr., Mr. Game & Watch, and Zero Suit Samus.
Preferred Match Settings: 3 stock, no time limit, any Omega-form stage, 0.5x damage ratio, no items (unless Smash Ball and capsules/crates).

MsJubilee

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Resident Evil 4 Remake & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Onnokin

Added @midnafanboy , @Samurai , @sanguine , @Stomatopod17 , @Nintenzo , @Undead_terror , and @3DSfan134 (used spaces between punctuation to keep from ruining the tags). I'd be appreciative if I were added in return!

Samurai

sweetness ! maybe ill battle you guys tomorrow ;P

Samurai

Onnokin

Samurai wrote:

sweetness ! maybe ill battle you guys tomorrow ;P

I should be on tomorrow anywhere between 4PM and 10PM (I don't know my time zone, but it's 10PM right now). What kinda match were you planning on playing?

lucinalyn

Adding everyone back, also added @Jazzer94 , @Storytime7 and @Drawdler (2320-7247-6261 if you wanna be friends)

Lucina, Rosaluma, Zamus, Robin. If you want a SSB4 match at [pretty much] any time, tweet me or something.

3DS Friend Code: 2320-7247-6261 | Nintendo Network ID: sanguineko | Twitter:

Storytime7

Added everyone who added me.

Storytime7

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5304-9315 | Nintendo Network ID: storytime7

Drawdler

@Nintenzo @Onnokin @Samurai @sanguine Added.

@Slycapacity @WinterWarm @SuperMalleo I added you but you still show up as provisionally added, so I removed you.
If you still wanna be friends let me know and I'll re-add.

Sorry I haven't played Smash online, I've been playing Pokémon a bit more so I haven't gone on this week. I'll try to play online the next three days. I won't be available on AEDT Sunday because I'll be playing with another friend.

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

Hervine

I wish mine would actually connect It used to but just doesn't at all now. Would love to be part of a community for online Smash.

Hervine

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic