Forums

Topic: For Fun/For Glory, Nah We Just Brawling (SSB4 3DS Official FC thread)

Posts 41 to 60 of 781

Jazzer94

Jahir wrote:

You can add me, my FC is in my signature. I'm adding all of the guys above me. I'll playing online until next week though.

Ok, I've added @Jazzer94 @Shirma_Akayaku @Ryu_Niiyama @eze84 @Punished_Boss @WaLzgi @Undead_terror @NintendoFan64 and @HandheldGuru97

Let me know if you add me

ultraraichu wrote:

Added @Jazzer94. @Jahir, @eze84, @NintendoFan64, @Shirma_Akayaku, @Ryu_Niiyama, @midnafanboy, @undead_terror, and @HandheldGuru97.

In hindsight I should of used the @ in my first post but was lazy at the moment to copy and paste

Added all these people hopefully I didn't miss anyone was to lay to type it all out anyway I'm free for some games right now.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

SmashyTasty

SlicingScyther wrote:

ID: SlicingScy
Fc: 1306-5241-9962

Add me: 4785-5774-0420
ID: SpeedYoshi (I DONT OWN A WII U)

SmashyTasty

The_Ninja

Jazzer94 wrote:

Jahir wrote:

You can add me, my FC is in my signature. I'm adding all of the guys above me. I'll playing online until next week though.

Ok, I've added @Jazzer94 @Shirma_Akayaku @Ryu_Niiyama @eze84 @Punished_Boss @WaLzgi @Undead_terror @NintendoFan64 and @HandheldGuru97

Let me know if you add me

ultraraichu wrote:

Added @Jazzer94. @Jahir, @eze84, @NintendoFan64, @Shirma_Akayaku, @Ryu_Niiyama, @midnafanboy, @undead_terror, and @HandheldGuru97.

In hindsight I should of used the @ in my first post but was lazy at the moment to copy and paste

Added all these people hopefully I didn't miss anyone was to lay to type it all out anyway I'm free for some games right now.

Are you free tommorow? That's when I'll have access to my 3DS again (and then I can add you all)

The_Ninja

3DS Friend Code: 1891-2599-4796

Jazzer94

Did something go wrong I clicked okay.
Edit: try again.

Edited on by Jazzer94

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Araquanid

Jazzer94 wrote:

Did something go wrong I clicked okay.

I think the other guy hates me!

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon Sun IGN: Joe
My Shinies
(User name changed in November 2016, MegaBeedrill)

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

Jazzer94

One more game then I'll nedd to take a break for a bit.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Araquanid

Jazzer94 wrote:

One more game then I'll nedd to take a break for a bit.

Gotcha! I gtg soon anyway.

I'm surpised how good shulk actually is..

Edited on by Araquanid

3DS FC: 0774-5098-1425
Pokemon Sun IGN: Joe
My Shinies
(User name changed in November 2016, MegaBeedrill)

3DS Friend Code: 0774-5098-1425 | Nintendo Network ID: FreakyMantis17 | Twitter:

echo_

Here's my FC: 5386-7346-9477
@ me so I can add you back.

I'm actually a girl btw

3DS Friend Code: 5386-7346-9477

concerndoge

I added everyone's FC on this page.
Mine is 2380-5008-7036

SSB 3DS: 2380-5008-7036

blooboy

hi @all i want to play with anybody on smash so please add me then message so i can add back

friend code 4210-3982-8917
My name is Joey
My Pokemon Y name is Rinoa
My Friend Safari Grass: Petlil, Oddish, and Quadillin
Have lots of shinies make me an offer!!
My Fav Smash Characters: Pit, Rosalina, Lucina, Jigglypuff, Palutena, Peach, Zelda, and Dark Pit.

echo_

blooboy wrote:

hi @all i want to play with anybody on smash so please add me then message so i can add back

Just confirm your add here.
@concerndoge - added.

I'm actually a girl btw

3DS Friend Code: 5386-7346-9477

blooboy

@echo_ i added u

friend code 4210-3982-8917
My name is Joey
My Pokemon Y name is Rinoa
My Friend Safari Grass: Petlil, Oddish, and Quadillin
Have lots of shinies make me an offer!!
My Fav Smash Characters: Pit, Rosalina, Lucina, Jigglypuff, Palutena, Peach, Zelda, and Dark Pit.

echo_

blooboy wrote:

@echo_ i added u

I added you as well.
@ me if you added me plz.

I'm actually a girl btw

3DS Friend Code: 5386-7346-9477

GenericMaestro

New guy here! I want to play some 1v1 matches (preferably with no items).

My FC is 3050-7913-9321

FC: 3050-7913-9321

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic