Online Gaming Forum

Topic: Fifa 11 Ds Friend Codes

Showing 1 to 19 of 19

AuthorMessage
Avatar

10birkbeckd

1. Posted:

Can i have some fifa 11 friend codes on the ds please

When i grow older im gonna be a ice cream man and when little kids come im gonna drive away
d8b d8,
88P `8P
d88
d888888 .d888b, 88b
d8P' ?88 ?8b, 88P
88b ,88b `?8b d88
?88P'`88b?888P' d88'

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Nightwalker

2. Posted:

Is anyone playing this game online? If so, let's exchange friend codes. :)

Only a Sith deals in absolutes!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

10birkbeckd

3. Posted:

Nightwalker wrote:

Is anyone playing this game online? If so, let's exchange friend codes. :)

ok can i have your fifa 11 friend code mine is 163513577517

When i grow older im gonna be a ice cream man and when little kids come im gonna drive away
d8b d8,
88P `8P
d88
d888888 .d888b, 88b
d8P' ?88 ?8b, 88P
88b ,88b `?8b d88
?88P'`88b?888P' d88'

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Nightwalker

4. Posted:

10birkbeckd wrote:

Nightwalker wrote:

Is anyone playing this game online? If so, let's exchange friend codes. :)

ok can i have your fifa 11 friend code mine is 163513577517

I just added you.
Mine is: 425525410213

Only a Sith deals in absolutes!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

10birkbeckd

5. Posted:

Nightwalker wrote:

10birkbeckd wrote:

Nightwalker wrote:

Is anyone playing this game online? If so, let's exchange friend codes. :)

ok can i have your fifa 11 friend code mine is 163513577517

I just added you.
Mine is: 425525410213

cool lets have a game now

When i grow older im gonna be a ice cream man and when little kids come im gonna drive away
d8b d8,
88P `8P
d88
d888888 .d888b, 88b
d8P' ?88 ?8b, 88P
88b ,88b `?8b d88
?88P'`88b?888P' d88'

AuthorMessage
Avatar

10birkbeckd

6. Posted:

10birkbeckd wrote:

Nightwalker wrote:

10birkbeckd wrote:

Nightwalker wrote:

Is anyone playing this game online? If so, let's exchange friend codes. :)

ok can i have your fifa 11 friend code mine is 163513577517

I just added you.
Mine is: 425525410213

cool lets have a game now

nightwalker go on friend roster of fifa 11 please

When i grow older im gonna be a ice cream man and when little kids come im gonna drive away
d8b d8,
88P `8P
d88
d888888 .d888b, 88b
d8P' ?88 ?8b, 88P
88b ,88b `?8b d88
?88P'`88b?888P' d88'

AuthorMessage
Avatar

10birkbeckd

7. Posted:

10birkbeckd wrote:

Nightwalker wrote:

10birkbeckd wrote:

Nightwalker wrote:

Is anyone playing this game online? If so, let's exchange friend codes. :)

ok can i have your fifa 11 friend code mine is 163513577517

I just added you.
Mine is: 425525410213

cool lets have a game now

nightwalker go on friend roster of fifa 11 please

When i grow older im gonna be a ice cream man and when little kids come im gonna drive away
d8b d8,
88P `8P
d88
d888888 .d888b, 88b
d8P' ?88 ?8b, 88P
88b ,88b `?8b d88
?88P'`88b?888P' d88'

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Nightwalker

8. Posted:

Let's. :)
Gotta warn you, though, I just got this game yesterday, so skills are still quite modest. :)
I'll turn on the ds right now. :)

Only a Sith deals in absolutes!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Nightwalker

9. Posted:

Walk me through the process of playing a match with you, if you will? I go to FRIENDS MATCH, but my wifi doesn't locate you.

Only a Sith deals in absolutes!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

10birkbeckd

10. Posted:

Nightwalker wrote:

Walk me through the process of playing a match with you, if you will? I go to FRIENDS MATCH, but my wifi doesn't locate you.

ok go on wifi go on friend roster

When i grow older im gonna be a ice cream man and when little kids come im gonna drive away
d8b d8,
88P `8P
d88
d888888 .d888b, 88b
d8P' ?88 ?8b, 88P
88b ,88b `?8b d88
?88P'`88b?888P' d88'

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Nightwalker

11. Posted:

OK, then I see you, and it says NO under the Established tab.

Only a Sith deals in absolutes!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

10birkbeckd

12. Posted:

Nightwalker wrote:

OK, then I see you, and it says NO under the Established tab.

same

When i grow older im gonna be a ice cream man and when little kids come im gonna drive away
d8b d8,
88P `8P
d88
d888888 .d888b, 88b
d8P' ?88 ?8b, 88P
88b ,88b `?8b d88
?88P'`88b?888P' d88'

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Nightwalker

13. Posted:

But, it says on the upper screen that we need to play a match to establish a friendship. Let's try that, ok? I'll go on friends match, and wait for the DS to locate you. You do the same.

Edit: You there? Any suggestion for this "problem"?

Edited on by Nightwalker

Only a Sith deals in absolutes!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

10birkbeckd

14. Posted:

Nightwalker wrote:

But, it says on the upper screen that we need to play a match to establish a friendship. Let's try that, ok? I'll go on friends match, and wait for the DS to locate you. You do the same.

Edit: You there? Any suggestion for this "problem"?

sorry i im doing it now

When i grow older im gonna be a ice cream man and when little kids come im gonna drive away
d8b d8,
88P `8P
d88
d888888 .d888b, 88b
d8P' ?88 ?8b, 88P
88b ,88b `?8b d88
?88P'`88b?888P' d88'

AuthorMessage
Avatar

10birkbeckd

15. Posted:

10birkbeckd wrote:

Nightwalker wrote:

But, it says on the upper screen that we need to play a match to establish a friendship. Let's try that, ok? I'll go on friends match, and wait for the DS to locate you. You do the same.

Edit: You there? Any suggestion for this "problem"?

are you on classic
sorry i im doing it now

When i grow older im gonna be a ice cream man and when little kids come im gonna drive away
d8b d8,
88P `8P
d88
d888888 .d888b, 88b
d8P' ?88 ?8b, 88P
88b ,88b `?8b d88
?88P'`88b?888P' d88'

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Nightwalker

16. Posted:

Yes, friends match>classic>your name (Birk).
Edit: There it is. :D

Only a Sith deals in absolutes!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Nightwalker

17. Posted:

Erm... Did you disconnect or something?

Only a Sith deals in absolutes!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

10birkbeckd

18. Posted:

Nightwalker wrote:

Erm... Did you disconnect or something?

sorry my ds ran out of charge

When i grow older im gonna be a ice cream man and when little kids come im gonna drive away
d8b d8,
88P `8P
d88
d888888 .d888b, 88b
d8P' ?88 ?8b, 88P
88b ,88b `?8b d88
?88P'`88b?888P' d88'

AuthorMessage
Avatar

e2vino

19. Posted:

my fifa 11 code is 090597117689 i added you @nightwalker @10birk

my friend code: 210599019989
add me plz

3DS Friend Code: 2105-9901-9989 | Twitter: elvinpedro21