Forums

Topic: (EU)Monster Hunter Tri

Posts 981 to 1,000 of 1,481

Chris720

Haha, thanks dude. I think I need 10 Jaggi Claws, 10 Jaggi Hide and Great Jaggi Hide, 5 King's Frill.

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

Amorous_Badger

I must confess that Sleep is a status effect that I've never much bothered with, if you're playing co-op, someone always hits the target and wakes it up before you get a chance to plant millions of barrel bombs around it and if you're single-playering, bloody Cha-cha does the same.

Now, Poison, Exhaust and Para...

Monster Hunter Tri.
EU
Badger SKR6R7

Amorous_Badger

Mind you, I'm a rubbish Support Gunnner, I'll lay the odd trap, but I ain't wasting my bullet slots on recovs and armors on blademasters who can't dodge or block properly

Monster Hunter Tri.
EU
Badger SKR6R7

Chris720

@Badger With a target like Alatreon, it'll be almost impossible for you to NOT hit him and us get in your way. And your playing with NLifers, we're not stupid like most run of the mill hunters... or even ChaCha for that matter.

YouTube

Amorous_Badger

I've actually played with people(usually French for some reason) who are actually appear to be dimmer than Cha-Cha..

Monster Hunter Tri.
EU
Badger SKR6R7

Amorous_Badger

ALSO: I am unexpectedly home alone. Going online NOW.

Monster Hunter Tri.
EU
Badger SKR6R7

Amorous_Badger

Right. Nap break over.

Once more unto the breach and all that.

Monster Hunter Tri.
EU
Badger SKR6R7

RetroRich

Randoms suck.
I went on about 3.30 to play with Badger, but his city was full. Spent ages looking for a city to sleep bomb Ala. Found a city and was told that unless I wanted to sleepbomb I should leave. Result, I thought to myself. They only wanted the head in the first fight, which was fine (even though I didn't get a sky piercer despite us breaking both), so I persuaded them to go for wings second time. In the second fight we went for wings, but get this, I was the only one laying BombL+ so neither wing broke, I used up all my scatterfish, and then the other three all fainted in one go.

Right, rant over, Xtreme, XDemon720x. I really need your help with those webbings.

Edited on by RetroRich

RetroRich

Amorous_Badger

I got into a room with the WORST randoms ever. We're down to one life. So we retreat to a safe area to heal up/
Idiot decides to belt me with his hammer to pay me back for hitting him accidentally. Knocked back into area with Jho, who then ate me.

Monster Hunter Tri.
EU
Badger SKR6R7

Nayr-WaR

@Badger yeah, I hate people who go around hitting people in the air with hammahs...(well I know Demon does )

Gonna head on now if you guys are going on.

NNID: Nayr96

Amorous_Badger

I'm am off out to win a pub quiz. I might go on VERY much later tonight.

Drunk hunting FTW.
The German hunters that get on the servers at that time love that.

Monster Hunter Tri.
EU
Badger SKR6R7

Chris720

@Rich This why I'm bored with MH3, I can only have fun with NL guys now. Randoms are just douches...

I don't mind the ol' hammah flipping fest, but not in the middle of a fight. D: And especially not out of revenge, leave that for AFTER the quest is finished

YouTube

Aviator

Currently taking break from this, will slowly level up online. When I get to 47, Ala, it's on.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

Amorous_Badger

xDemon720x wrote:

@Rich This why I'm bored with MH3, I can only have fun with NL guys now. Randoms are just douches...

I don't mind the ol' hammah flipping fest, but not in the middle of a fight. D: And especially not out of revenge, leave that for AFTER the quest is finished

Exactly, I'm all for post-quest dicking about, but when there's a Jho about? Don't be a prick.

Monster Hunter Tri.
EU
Badger SKR6R7

RetroRich

There is a video on Youtube, called someting like Alatreaon Cluster Kill, where they take him out in about 3 minutes with 4 gunners using cluster ammo. The gun is made from Rathalos parts. It looked like they were able to take out the wings really easily. Do you guys reckon we could have a go at doing that. Seems much quicker than sleep bombing.

RetroRich

Amorous_Badger

That's probably the Rathling Gun+, maxed out. I am trying, with limited success to make one.

Los Plate is a bugger to come by...

Monster Hunter Tri.
EU
Badger SKR6R7

Nayr-WaR

@Rich cluster gunning IS the best way to break wings, it's just harder than sleep-bombing(which only really works with sleep gunners, the sleep weapons aren't very good)

Edit: going on now to work on making bowguns, and maybe bowgun armor.

Edited on by Nayr-WaR

NNID: Nayr96

Chris720

Pellets work well on Breaking Wings too I think... at least that's what I've heard. I don't think the bombs effect the wings like they do the horns and therefore it takes a little longer. But I'm all up for Cragging Alatreon's wings, just need a bowgun that'll fire Crags.

YouTube

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.