Forums

Topic: (EU)Monster Hunter Tri

Posts 901 to 920 of 1,481

Chris720

XtremeBlitz wrote:

Yeah, they limited it to 4 because( I think this is true) the EU version has wii speak :/ and they needed less people so the game could run wii speak, and the wii speak is horrible, so we got a bad deal there :/

Nobody even has Wii Speak do they? Personally, I see no point to it, it sounds horrible and looks horrible, it IS horrible. But 10 people in one city, think of all the chatting, would be pretty awesome.

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

Nayr-WaR

Wii speak is apparently very sensitive, the speech recognition is bad, it just wasn't thought out well. But 10 NL guys in 1 city would PWN.

NNID: Nayr96

Chris720

XtremeBlitz wrote:

Wii speak is apparently very sensitive, the speech recognition is bad, it just wasn't thought out well. But 10 NL guys in 1 city would PWN.

Well not as bad as that word recognition thing on some Youtube videos... comes out with all sorts of stuff. XD
A couple of my friends were talking over WiiSpeak with it and it sounded so gratey... I coulod barely make out what they were saying, but it would register every other noise, I didn't even have Wii Speak, and still don't.

YouTube

Nayr-WaR

xDemon720x wrote:

XtremeBlitz wrote:

Well not as bad as that word recognition thing on some Youtube videos... comes out with all sorts of stuff. XD
A couple of my friends were talking over WiiSpeak with it and it sounded so gratey... I coulod barely make out what they were saying, but it would register every other noise, I didn't even have Wii Speak, and still don't.

Headsets are the way to go!

Anyone gonne be on now or tomorrow??

RetroRich

I can go on for most of tomorrow. Finished my Optimus Prime costume now, but got the party tomorrow night. I need ala parts for SnS and and 3 of the armor parts. Hopefully see you online tomorrow.

RetroRich

Nayr-WaR

now?! I might get on, but im playing with some friends on 360.... I'll DEFINATELY be on tomorrow.

Chris720

Bloody MH3 drop rates are obsurd. How long does it take to get ONE Rathalos Ruby for god's sake?!?! Then the amount of LS users is ridiculous, don't you know that its weak and its annoying when you hit people with it CONSTANTLY!

I am really peeved with MH3 right now, Jesus Christ, just give me a dam Rath Ruby, is that so much to ask?!? slams door a couple of times

YouTube

RetroRich

Im gonna be on in about an hour.

Demon, I will help with ruby hunting, afterall, you helped me with my uru ruby hunt, and I don't use an LS.

RetroRich

Nayr-WaR

Yeah, LS users are VERY annoying, and the LS is probably the worst weapon :/

Im on now, very tired so probably wont be good until about 12

Amorous_Badger

TV has now been acknowledged as f*cked and refund should be coming, so, hopefully, I'll be back bashing beasties by next weekend.

GET IN.

Oh, and I NEVER have a problem with LS users hitting ME, when I'm dishing out the hurts

I occasionally get the odd idiot deciding that as I'm not being bashed all over the place I'm not doing any work..

Monster Hunter Tri.
EU
Badger SKR6R7

Nayr-WaR

@Badger thats because you use a bowgun.... I just got in a diablos city with THREE LS users... and they all died within 5 minutes :/

Chris720

Yeah, but when you're doing a charge attack and you're about to slam your weapon down on its poor face, this oddball LS user hits you to the ground making you lose that charge and no attack on the monster.

I just wish they kept hitting other players, out of the game.

LS is a good weapon, as long as its in the hands of fairly good players, otherwise its just annoying.

Edited on by Chris720

YouTube

Aviator

might play, dunno

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

RetroRich

Yeah Avaiator, that would make 4 of us, please join in.

RetroRich

Aviator

maybe in 30

QUEEN OF SASS

You know
But I'm just like

Fuzzy

Don't diss the ls users. We are cool.

Edited on by Fuzzy

Fuzzy, Backloggery.

Aviator

Fuzzy wrote:

Don't diss the ls users. We are cool.

QUEEN OF SASS

You know
But I'm just like

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.