Showing 881 to 900 of 1,481
881. Posted: Sat 29th Jan 2011 12:15 GMT
So, anyone gonna be on this weekend?
I might get on at some point... but it depends...
This thread beats all other threads
My Unfinishedloggery of Games | Google+
3DS Friend Code: 2793-0642-9960 | Nintendo Network ID: Chris720
882. Posted: Sat 29th Jan 2011 16:49 GMT
Sorry, not been on today and won't be on tonight either. Its for a good reason though, I'm making myself an Optimus Prime outfit for a fancy dress party next weekend. I will be on tomorrow and can be on from about 9am for most of the day. xDemon720x, XtremeBlitz, if we could team up and nail a few alatreaon that would be good.
Edited on Sat 29th January, 2011 @ 16:49 by RetroRich
883. Posted: Sat 29th Jan 2011 17:03 GMT
Sure, a game arrived in the post today and, I can't get off it,cause its epic, so hopefully it'll come out of my disc drive tomorrow
Also, wish I could see you in an Optimus Prime outfit
Edited on Sat 29th January, 2011 @ 17:05 by Nayr-WaR
884. Posted: Sun 30th Jan 2011 09:31 GMT
Getting on now, anyone likely to be on soon?
885. Posted: Sun 30th Jan 2011 14:28 GMT
Going on, anyone around?
886. Posted: Sun 30th Jan 2011 14:42 GMT
I'll be on at 3 if your still on by then?
887. Posted: Sun 30th Jan 2011 14:50 GMT
yeah, i will wait
888. Posted: Sun 30th Jan 2011 18:13 GMT
got kicked Xtremeblitz, sorry.
889. Posted: Sun 30th Jan 2011 18:21 GMT
Ok, I didn't know if you had gone off or not, so I got off, I also had dinner anyway.
You going back on?
890. Posted: Tue 1st Feb 2011 17:48 GMT
So out of the people still playing this, will any of you be on today?
891. Posted: Tue 1st Feb 2011 18:54 GMT
I might get on at some point today.
892. Posted: Tue 1st Feb 2011 19:05 GMT
I will get on if you are, what time?
893. Posted: Tue 1st Feb 2011 19:12 GMT
How about in 5 minutes? I wanna get a cuppa tea, a coat and 10 layers of blankeys... my room is cold. D: Actually right after this song... it be awesome. :3
Up for Deviljho pwning? I need some fangs
Edited on Tue 1st February, 2011 @ 19:13 by Chris720
894. Posted: Tue 1st Feb 2011 19:24 GMT
I JuSt GoT On, HoW LoNg WiLl YoU Be?
895. Posted: Tue 1st Feb 2011 21:35 GMT
Since I've gotten to HR51, I've had a little break from MH3. But now I'm keen to get back into it, but I'm busy and going out of town tomorrow. I'll be trying to get on next week though.
896. Posted: Thu 3rd Feb 2011 15:28 GMT
My TV is currently away for repair/return.
It'll be a while yet.
Monster Hunter Tri.EUBadger SKR6R7
897. Posted: Fri 4th Feb 2011 16:38 GMT
Amorous Badger wrote:
My TV is currently away for repair/return.It'll be a while yet.
D: I'm missin' you man, I miss playin' wiv you. D:
I miss everyone who no longer plays this now actually... its more-or-less crumbled down to 2-3 of us... Rich, Xtremo and me.
898. Posted: Fri 4th Feb 2011 17:02 GMT
I know, and its a shame becuase this game is great with 4 friends in a city
899. Posted: Fri 4th Feb 2011 17:06 GMT
I think the Japanese version can have 10 in each city. :3 But quests are still limited to 4 peepz. Its really fun to play with friends really, if its with randoms, its missing that fun and teamwork and becomes more of a chore. :/
900. Posted: Fri 4th Feb 2011 17:08 GMT
Yeah, they limited it to 4 because( I think this is true) the EU version has wii speak :/ and they needed less people so the game could run wii speak, and the wii speak is horrible, so we got a bad deal there :/
Edited on Fri 4th February, 2011 @ 17:09 by Nayr-WaR