Online Gaming Forum

Topic: (EU)Monster Hunter Tri

Showing 801 to 820 of 1,481

AuthorMessage

Aviator

801. Posted:

Yeh thats fine.

I don't like to boast, but our truffles are the most, mad magical in Amsterdam.
PSN: naviator_9

AuthorMessage

Aviator

802. Posted:

Dude, I don't know whats wrong with my Wii, but I can't stay online for more than a few minutes.

Maybe later.

I don't like to boast, but our truffles are the most, mad magical in Amsterdam.
PSN: naviator_9

AuthorMessage

Spanjard

803. Posted:

@Demon how much did it cost you to let it repair?

Spanjard

3DS Friend Code: 3754-7789-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: Longforgotten

AuthorMessage

Amorous_Badger

804. Posted:

Aviator wrote:

Dude, I don't know whats wrong with my Wii, but I can't stay online for more than a few minutes.

Maybe later.

At the risk of sounding like Mr Patronising, it's not a router problem is it?

Monster Hunter Tri.
EU
Badger SKR6R7

AuthorMessage

RetroRich

805. Posted:

Im going to be on in about 10 minutes, if any one is interested. Will probably do about an hour and a half.

RetroRich

AuthorMessage

Amorous_Badger

806. Posted:

I might join you..

Monster Hunter Tri.
EU
Badger SKR6R7

AuthorMessage

Amorous_Badger

807. Posted:

Woah, what happened there Rich? Connection problems? Still managed to complete the quest thanks to softening it up though :)

Monster Hunter Tri.
EU
Badger SKR6R7

AuthorMessage

RetroRich

808. Posted:

@ Badger. I thought you had got kicked. I carried on and killed it too. Thats mental and never happened to me before. I checked after I finished and it said you were offline. I didn't get any plates. I Wont be on again tonight Im afraid. Hopefully see you soon. Let me know when you are going to be on and I will join you.

RetroRich

AuthorMessage

Amorous_Badger

809. Posted:

How very odd. It let me finish the quest and then cut my connection as soon as I returned to the tavern.

Monster Hunter Tri.
EU
Badger SKR6R7

AuthorMessage

Chris720

810. Posted:

Mahemoth wrote:

@Demon how much did it cost you to let it repair?

£50, I didn't exactly want to spend it, but I wanted to play MHTri so bad. D:

@Rich Where were you yesterday (Sunday)? I waited until 6, but you didn't show. :(

Edited on by Chris720

This thread beats all other threads
My Unfinishedloggery of Games | Google+

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0642-9960 | Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter: Jirachi720

AuthorMessage

RetroRich

811. Posted:

@xDemon720x. Yeah sorry about that. I was on in the morning until about 10, checked and you didnt seem to be on. The things I had to do yesterday took longer than expected. The wedding photographer was here for nearly 2 hours, then a visitor arrived almost right after. I went on about half 5 and played one game with Badger, then I had to cook dinner. I always check if you are on, and yesterday it was saying that you were off when I was on. Something strange was going on yesterday though, if you read what I posted to Badger you will see. I will be on for a while tonight after dinner, 8pm maybe.

Edited on by RetroRich

RetroRich

AuthorMessage

Chris720

812. Posted:

@Rich Okay, I'll try to be on then. I was on until about 6pm, but I never saw you come online or anything, very strange. Hope you had fun with all your guests anyways. ;)

I need to start farming Rathalos now to get that dam Los Ruby. :( And still need to break Alatreon's wings for some webbing too. Finished the Alatreon Great Sword yesterday too, and I am loving it! :D

Hope to see you all online at some point, and have a happy week. :)

3DS Friend Code: 2793-0642-9960 | Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter: Jirachi720

AuthorMessage

Nayr-WaR

813. Posted:

@xDemon720x you'll know who I am from my sig ;)

And hi to everyone else, I've been playing MH alot recently, so if anyone still plays i'd be happy to hunt with ya :D, im HR 69

NNID: Nayr96

AuthorMessage

RetroRich

814. Posted:

@xDemon720x. I only beat ala three times, so I need to collect more of his body parts for my armor and my SNS so I will definately be up for killing a few with you. We might lose a few times mind you, while I learn his attack pattern.

@XtremeBlitz. Will add you tonight if you are on.

Edited on by RetroRich

RetroRich

AuthorMessage

Nayr-WaR

815. Posted:

@RetroRich will be ;)

AuthorMessage

Fuzzy

816. Posted:

Hey. My modem arrived in the mail this morning, so hopefully I can get it all set up and my wii connected. I'll be on at around 6 (in 9.5 hours) if everything works fine. I'm up to fighting anything too (at hr44). :)

Fuzzy, Backloggery.

AuthorMessage

Fuzzy

817. Posted:

All up and working now. Will be going on in about half an hour to an hour. :)

Fuzzy, Backloggery.

AuthorMessage

Nayr-WaR

818. Posted:

I'll be going on in around an hour( maybe earlier) if I remember, is anyone else on or going on?

AuthorMessage

Chris720

819. Posted:

Aha, hello Warrior! You sneaky lil' devil. :P

@Rich Good Barioth hunt, sorry I couldn't stay for long. I have to be in bed by 11 so I can get up at 7, college is not nice... :(

@Fuzzy Awesome dude! Can't wait to get hunting with you again! Welcome back to the hunt.

@Aviator Will you be able to play this Saturday, or you busy doing your WW race? ;)

I should be on by about 2 in the afternoon tomorrow if anyones interested? I'll check on here first. Otherwise I might either be on the computer doing crap, playing GoldenEye or speed running TP. :P

Have a good week all!!

AuthorMessage

RetroRich

820. Posted:

Probably wont be on until 9ish tonight. Forgot im going out again.

RetroRich