QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

Aviator

Dude, I don't know whats wrong with my Wii, but I can't stay online for more than a few minutes.

Maybe later.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

JoyBoy

@Demon how much did it cost you to let it repair?

SW-7849-9887-2074

3DS Friend Code: 3754-7789-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: Longforgotten

Amorous_Badger

Aviator wrote:

Dude, I don't know whats wrong with my Wii, but I can't stay online for more than a few minutes.

Maybe later.

At the risk of sounding like Mr Patronising, it's not a router problem is it?

Monster Hunter Tri.
EU
Badger SKR6R7

RetroRich

Im going to be on in about 10 minutes, if any one is interested. Will probably do about an hour and a half.

RetroRich

Amorous_Badger

I might join you..

Monster Hunter Tri.
EU
Badger SKR6R7

Amorous_Badger

Woah, what happened there Rich? Connection problems? Still managed to complete the quest thanks to softening it up though

Monster Hunter Tri.
EU
Badger SKR6R7

RetroRich

@ Badger. I thought you had got kicked. I carried on and killed it too. Thats mental and never happened to me before. I checked after I finished and it said you were offline. I didn't get any plates. I Wont be on again tonight Im afraid. Hopefully see you soon. Let me know when you are going to be on and I will join you.

RetroRich

Amorous_Badger

How very odd. It let me finish the quest and then cut my connection as soon as I returned to the tavern.

Monster Hunter Tri.
EU
Badger SKR6R7

Chris720

Mahemoth wrote:

@Demon how much did it cost you to let it repair?

£50, I didn't exactly want to spend it, but I wanted to play MHTri so bad. D:

@Rich Where were you yesterday (Sunday)? I waited until 6, but you didn't show.

Edited on by Chris720

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

RetroRich

@xDemon720x. Yeah sorry about that. I was on in the morning until about 10, checked and you didnt seem to be on. The things I had to do yesterday took longer than expected. The wedding photographer was here for nearly 2 hours, then a visitor arrived almost right after. I went on about half 5 and played one game with Badger, then I had to cook dinner. I always check if you are on, and yesterday it was saying that you were off when I was on. Something strange was going on yesterday though, if you read what I posted to Badger you will see. I will be on for a while tonight after dinner, 8pm maybe.

Edited on by RetroRich

RetroRich

Chris720

@Rich Okay, I'll try to be on then. I was on until about 6pm, but I never saw you come online or anything, very strange. Hope you had fun with all your guests anyways.

I need to start farming Rathalos now to get that dam Los Ruby. And still need to break Alatreon's wings for some webbing too. Finished the Alatreon Great Sword yesterday too, and I am loving it!

Hope to see you all online at some point, and have a happy week.

YouTube

Nayr-WaR

@xDemon720x you'll know who I am from my sig

And hi to everyone else, I've been playing MH alot recently, so if anyone still plays i'd be happy to hunt with ya , im HR 69

NNID: Nayr96

RetroRich

@xDemon720x. I only beat ala three times, so I need to collect more of his body parts for my armor and my SNS so I will definately be up for killing a few with you. We might lose a few times mind you, while I learn his attack pattern.

@XtremeBlitz. Will add you tonight if you are on.

Edited on by RetroRich

RetroRich

Fuzzy

Hey. My modem arrived in the mail this morning, so hopefully I can get it all set up and my wii connected. I'll be on at around 6 (in 9.5 hours) if everything works fine. I'm up to fighting anything too (at hr44).

Fuzzy, Backloggery.

Fuzzy

All up and working now. Will be going on in about half an hour to an hour.

Fuzzy, Backloggery.

Nayr-WaR

I'll be going on in around an hour( maybe earlier) if I remember, is anyone else on or going on?

NNID: Nayr96

Chris720

Aha, hello Warrior! You sneaky lil' devil.

@Rich Good Barioth hunt, sorry I couldn't stay for long. I have to be in bed by 11 so I can get up at 7, college is not nice...

@Fuzzy Awesome dude! Can't wait to get hunting with you again! Welcome back to the hunt.

@Aviator Will you be able to play this Saturday, or you busy doing your WW race?

I should be on by about 2 in the afternoon tomorrow if anyones interested? I'll check on here first. Otherwise I might either be on the computer doing crap, playing GoldenEye or speed running TP.

Have a good week all!!

YouTube

RetroRich

Probably wont be on until 9ish tonight. Forgot im going out again.

RetroRich

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.